☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sonic Blasts with MBE
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #10942
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default memory boxes

although the memory box that my dad's obituary opened today had some negative feelings ... I smiled at memories of my nieces and events/ people that have touched my life over the past years since his passing.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2012, 10:55 PM   #10943
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
My Unkles....it has been a year since I have seen them one for the first time. They have all been there for me in one way or another. I love all of you.

Unkle Tommi....I don't even have words that describe what you mean to me. Asking you to walk me down the isle when DamonK and I get married is the biggest honor I can bestow on someone who has truly been that father/Unkle/brother role model that was missing in my life.

Unkle Bard... You are a close second to my Unkle Tommi....and that's only because I met him first. Lol

Unkle Jo.... I met you last but you are no less a wonderful Unkle! What can I say. You look out for DamonK in such a wonderful way and I know he appreciates it.

I'm very honored to have my CHOSEN family of Unkles be such wonderful people.

Ok enough gushyness I need sleep.
As you know, I am so very honored to be that one to walk you down the aisle.

We have traveled a long road together, and I have held your hand through some stormy weather, and watched you grow up before my very eyes. I have been there when you danced and I have felt you cry. You are a wonderful person, a gentle being, and you have blossomed on this very site. As always, I have my eye on ya. , and I have your back. love ya girl.
and , that Damon guy, has my respect, and ..he knows my number
Your Number One Unkle. .

Last edited by Tommi; 09-19-2012 at 10:57 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #10944
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

MBE & Tommi ~ your both very special people!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #10945
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default This just now...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #10946
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Four Weddings on TLC with my girl
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 10:56 PM   #10947
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Well it may have taken a while but I am cracking up right now

My sister says to my brother

Tim (her boyfriend) and I are going to roleplay tonight
My brother says huh what are you talking about
My sister Yea tim is going to bring me home a piglet costume

I could not stop laughing
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #10948
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
MBE & Tommi ~ your both very special people!
Aweeeee... sissy you are very special too!!! I hope you are having a good week... I am taking a very much needed break from work. I am glad its only been 2 days because I dont want it to end..

DamonK and I have had so much fun rooming with Unkle Bard and Desd. I think we have made lifelong friends. We have just hit it off and its unusual for 4 people to be together that do not know each other that well and get along in such a great way. I believe we may just be going for visits with them one day because I cant wait another year!

Huggles to you sweet sissy... Leaves a special teddybear by your bean bag chair..

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 06:18 AM   #10949
Daktari

Talking

Stuff. Ain't folks funny.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 07:22 AM   #10950
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Making me smile...
Sitting here drinking my wonderful coffee and watching the local news report the morning traffic. There is a big jam up and I think to myself, I'm goin no where near there. It's not even in my direction. I'm thinking of the route I take. I leave 10 min earlier just to enjoy it. I've found a back country road , tree lined, horses, and sometimes, deer, the old stone homes, and the volunteer fire dept. Starts my day off, stress free and makes me see the little things most people miss.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #10951
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

The realization that it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 09:00 AM   #10952
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes
Aweeeee... sissy you are very special too!!! I hope you are having a good week... I am taking a very much needed break from work. I am glad its only been 2 days because I dont want it to end..

DamonK and I have had so much fun rooming with Unkle Bard and Desd. I think we have made lifelong friends. We have just hit it off and its unusual for 4 people to be together that do not know each other that well and get along in such a great way. I believe we may just be going for visits with them one day because I cant wait another year!

Huggles to you sweet sissy... Leaves a special teddybear by your bean bag chair..
I've been lucky enough to call Bard my big brother & Desd has become my sister-in-law ~ I'm not surprised in the least that your all getting along so well, cuz all four of you are SO amazing! I'm gonna be starting to put aside money next month to make sure I do NOT miss next year, especially if it means getting to see you & Damon and Bard & Desd & my Maggie and and ...............

I just don't like having to wait a whole year again that's all

Old 09-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #10953
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

talking to my girl this am, knowing she is on her way here!!! HUGE smile!
Reading all the fuckery fun at the Reunion!
Old 09-21-2012, 09:53 AM   #10954
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

The beautiful weather I woke up to.
Looking forward to getting my hair highlighted.
The company of my best friend.
Things looking up.
Grief dissipating.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #10955
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

watching the Peabody duck walk...they are soooooo cute

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #10956
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default Can't help but smile

It is quite simply a beauiful day! Skys are carolina blue, nice breeze, good coffee.
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 10:18 AM   #10957
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Going out tonight with a good friend tonight

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #10958
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

The GORGEOUS weather and just my wonderful life even with the issues and stuggles I still feel so blessed.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #10959
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

My girl when i got her a corsage for prom.
My girl receiving one of the community service awards at the reunion.
My girl just being happy and enjoying herself.
My girl receiving several compliments all weekend about how beautiful she was.
Being blessed with my girl and being a part of her world and her Papi.
People saying we were a cute couple.
The bfp reunion and all the awesome members!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #10960
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up from 9 straight hours of sleep
Seeing the bright sun and smiling the clear crisp air of a fall day
Choices that I was able to make because I am finding my balance again
That while I did NOT get everything on my to-do list completed today I gave myself a break over and over again..recalling a suggestion from friends on here
That I had MORE smiles and belly laughs today then I did worry thought even with everything that is going on in my life
Reading ever post above mine as I came to post this.....

The new knowledge I am gaining without letting go of the knowledge I already contain...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile