Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Louisiana Forums

Old 02-05-2010, 01:10 PM   #61
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Snowkisses
This week its the Crew of Centuar and next week is Crew of Appolo,boy do they ever try to out do each other every year.Yes thats right,I20 west and keep going till u go over the red river and u r in Shreveport.if u all do came pm me and I will give u directions to get to my place or any other place close to the parade.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #62
Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

Sapph will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the invite Rockin. I'm sure all the parades are going to have Saints overload going on. Should be interesting to see a bunch of drunk rednecks in full on Saints war paint walking around.

Darlin, correct my sentence structure as you see fit. I type much like I speak. You should know this by now. I only type correctly for work.
Sapph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #63
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Are you in Monroe???
Old 02-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #64
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a Wicked Twist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

Close enough, Cowboi.
VuDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #65
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Lets say down town shreveport is haveing a pep rally this evening wich may be over by now..but as I was driveing home from the centaur whare house the place was wall to wall saints out fits,u could hear the band playing for miles.U bet its rednecks and drunks abound already,I told all my buds who were going to be out raiseig heck that I was out of the bailing out biusness this year..if u get caught just stay till u sober up.Stoped by wally world on the way home and they cant keep up with the football related supplys cause as soon as they go out they r gone...poof!
Rockin
Old 02-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #66
Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

Give a state its first super bowl showing in franchise history and everyone goes completely insaine. Although, I think thats a requirement for living here anyway. Even if we dont make it over for the parades this year, I'm sure we'll be heading west bound before long anyway. Ive got family over there that I need to go see in a dire way, that I keep putting off. We'll have to grab a bite to eat or something, Rockin.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #67
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Sapph
Insanity is or should be a requirement to live hear...somehow in all my years I have managed not to lose to many marbles of corse being able to just over look lots of things hepls lots.Do let me know if u and yours are comeing this way and we will meet up..just pm me and I will send u my phone number.Take care folks
Rockin
Old 02-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #68
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

VuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST ReputationVuDu Has the BEST Reputation

ahhh insanity. I knew I was missing something.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:46 PM   #69
Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

LOL well Rockin, I guess I never had any marbles to loose. I thought it was a requirement. We'll be sure to let you know. Of course, I'm sure you'll see one and/or both of us beating around the forums. Her, more so, than me. I sure I'll be kinda quiet till I find my feet around here, and get out of my shyness.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #70
Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

ummm honey, darlin, sweetheart. you are soooo not missing insanity.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #71
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapph View Post
We'll be sure to let you know. Of course, I'm sure you'll see one and/or both of us beating around the forums. Her, more so, than me. I sure I'll be kinda quiet till I find my feet around here, and get out of my shyness.
Shy.... *cough cough* ha.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #72
Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

*glares* I am shy at first dammit
Old 02-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #73
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hellooo,boy is it cold outside.I've been just geting back from the parade,I hear there were 100 units in it and it went on forever..I remember the first one that had 25 units all told.The float loading was a blast,the foods all gone,everyone is either dead tired or to drunk to know it.Me,well im drinking a strong cup of french roast coffee before my shower so I thought I would relax and check ot the planet.
Rockin
Old 02-06-2010, 09:09 PM   #74
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

Evening, Rockin (and the rest of my neighbors)

It sure is cold outside, I agree. of course this lil Florida gal would think anything under 60 is insane weather to be standing outside for hours and hours in. *grin

The parade was interesting. I thought surely Sapph was going to curb a few people but she behaved. It would have been quite entertaining though...

The lil one got about 2 dozen beads and we got some cups so it made it all worthwhile. Was surprised at the number of "family" we saw.

Glad you are home safe and warm.

Geux Saints!
Old 02-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #75
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Snowkisses
I do heartly agree on the temp being no lower that 60,preferably no more than 75 with a bit of a breeze..that and palm trees and a cold anything will do the trick.
I understand how Sapph feels about curbing a fue ppl who need it,folks like that are a pest and ruin the party.Hear a fue years ago someone was running after floats to catch stuff and got hurt bad..so now all floats are suposed to have folks walk on the ground to keep this from happening again not to mention the popo who are every where.I'm glad u had fun and the little one got some goodies.
Well im going of to the shower and hit the sack till who knows when,catch u 2 later.
Rockin
Old 02-06-2010, 09:31 PM   #76
Sapph

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female
Relationship Status:
Taken

Glad you made it home safe Rockin. Drunk rednecks are out in full force. I held Snow's hand as we walked back to the truck. People tend to get retarded after the parades. Sweet dreams and rest well
Old 02-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #77
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanks Stapph I know I will be out the second my head hits the pillow.The drunks were in high gear to night,thought I gonna have to teach a couple a bit of manners..I was comeing out of the bathroom dureing the float party..corse u know the bathroom thing pops up when u least expect it to,anyhoo I was told I was in the wrong room and to get out.Being I was in levis,button down shirt with a t shirt under it ...I went mardi gras on them by unbuttoning my shirt and flashing my queer tshirt that says I own the D and I run the F.Yep they were two surprised ppl,I laughed my ass off and contenued on.Night.
Rockin
Old 02-06-2010, 10:05 PM   #78
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

Out of curiosity.... what does owning the D and running the F mean?
Old 02-07-2010, 09:55 AM   #79
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

WHO DAT
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:06 AM   #80
VuDu

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trouble Maker
Relationship Status:
My heart is my own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
WHO DAT
*snicker*

I may have to kill you.