The Butch Zone For all things "Butch"

Old 01-15-2013, 11:42 AM   #21
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butch Wonders Clothing

Here's another website for fashionable butch clothing. I just google stuff under butch clothing and found tons of stuff, try using google.

http://www.butchwonders.com/
Old 01-15-2013, 12:10 PM   #22
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
We should!
I will let you guys shop for me LOL I HATE shopping.
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #23
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation
Default Metrosexual Butch Fashion

This company has some REALLY great stuff! They are also always looking for models, should you dare...

http://www.saintharridan.com/

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2013, 12:26 PM   #24
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

My current favourite fashion house is Ermenegildo Zegna, an old-established Italian company but I only came across it in the past two years or so. I really, really love some of their styles:

For footwear, I've become a massive fan of Gucinari. There's little better, for me, than a nice pair of leather Chelsea boots:

Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 12:18 PM   #25
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

I'll go shopping with butches/guys but I ain't shopping for them! LOL

Anyone like these shoes? I got me some.

check out this link for GQ guide to suits.

http://www.gq.com/style/style-manual...anpage#slide=1
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #26
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressM View Post
This company has some REALLY great stuff! They are also always looking for models, should you dare...

http://www.saintharridan.com/

Oh, very hubba.
Chancie is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #27
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would go for the guy in the centers look minus the shoes
Old 01-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #28
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
I would go for the guy in the centers look minus the shoes
The guy in the centre is David Gandy - a well known model (famous for modelling Dolce & Gabbana).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #29
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
The guy in the centre is David Gandy - a well known model (famous for modelling Dolce & Gabbana).
I really enjoy a nice coat and a tie...I have several combinations I dont get to wear as often as I'd like.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #30
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You would definitely be the one to know that lol

YOU are the epitome of fashion, my dear. I was thoroughly disappointed that I missed seeing your wardrobe at the last reunion.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #31
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBUTCH View Post
I really enjoy a nice coat and a tie...I have several combinations I dont get to wear as often as I'd like.

Everyone has different tastes. For some reason, I don't like wearing ties. I do, occasionally, like to wear cravates and they suit me better.

My fashion style is continually changing. In recent months, I've started wearing cardigans which, I fear, is a sign that I'm entering a mid-life crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
You would definitely be the one to know that lol

YOU are the epitome of fashion, my dear. I was thoroughly disappointed that I missed seeing your wardrobe at the last reunion.
Ha ! ..... Well, he's the guy that I'd like to look like lol

At the last Reunion, I brought along a nice Ermenegildo Zegna suit. This year, I'll bring along something from Holland Esquire and probably Ted Baker
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #32
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Check out this link of the group The Wanted in suits

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...94252302_n.jpg
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #33
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
there is something about rolled up sleeves and that expanse of forearm skin that makes me all grrrrr!!! lol !
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #34
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I love the jacket with the "t-shirt" look.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #35
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #36
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Old 02-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #37
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Everyone has different tastes. For some reason, I don't like wearing ties. I do, occasionally, like to wear cravates and they suit me better.

My fashion style is continually changing. In recent months, I've started wearing cardigans which, I fear, is a sign that I'm entering a mid-life crisis

Ha ! ..... Well, he's the guy that I'd like to look like lol

At the last Reunion, I brought along a nice Ermenegildo Zegna suit. This year, I'll bring along something from Holland Esquire and probably Ted Baker
Was that your suit for the Prom? I concur; that was nice .

I know nothing of designers or fashion, but I can appreciate anyone who has style and wears clothes well. Not a "must-have" on my list, but a plus.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:36 AM   #38
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
Was that your suit for the Prom? I concur; that was nice .

I know nothing of designers or fashion, but I can appreciate anyone who has style and wears clothes well. Not a "must-have" on my list, but a plus.
Nice? "That was nice" - OMG. The last person who told me that my fashion choices were nice was my grandmother (and she's been dead for 16 years).

Trust me, I'm not looking to look nice

Time for a refresh of my wardrobe methinks.

** walking away muttering bad things about 'nice' **
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #39
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Seriously, the only choices for butches is dolce and gabbana.
Just sayin'
Old 02-10-2013, 02:01 AM   #40
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation