Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-30-2010, 01:20 PM   #1781
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

Going to a bbq today. There will be a lot of good food, friends, and laughter. Who can ask for more?
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 01:55 PM   #1782
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to the radio and hearing how those that have fought in wars and lost their lives are being honored this memorial day weekend.

My thanks and joy to those everywhere all of over the world who have fought for freedom, peace and harmony.

Especially in "our community" those who have had to hide who they are just to serve their country. Those that have passed, those that have served and or still serving....

It brings joy to my heart to have the opportunity to thank YOU...from the bottom of my heart....

*smiles
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #1783
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

a big box of cook and garden books and magazines given to me by a new friend...AND....{eyes widen} she is giving me a GAZEBO!!!! Yes, you heard right, a real wooden gazebo!!! I am stunned by the magic of Rose Cottage!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 03:33 PM   #1784
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Ole McBlade looked across the yard as he came inside just now, obviously he left butt tracks as he came in, yep my ass is draggin this evening. It brought me joy to feel accomplishment again today.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #1785
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Watch'in Pigs Fly

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:37 PM   #1786
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Me and my niece and nephew getting the pool scrubbed and finally starting to fill it.
Damn, that's a hot, sweating job.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #1787
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

getting to spend 3 days this week with my son, and im uploading his walking video's. that has brought me the most joy.

the dr's said he would never walk or crawl, omg hes walking, crawling and telling nuh huh.

life is great
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 06:20 PM   #1788
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

finally talking
lilapache is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lilapache For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #1789
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

My joy came in a two hour nap with Dino. It was fabulous, and much needed.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #1790
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today was a good med day. That is always joyful.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #1791
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Dyed my hair bright red, now I get to make my brother do a double-take in the morning, when he went to bed, I was blonde
That and I get to make loads of people stop and look when we go to the store later this morning...
Old 05-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #1792
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Default little gorgeous kids always bring me joy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
getting to spend 3 days this week with my son, and im uploading his walking video's. that has brought me the most joy.

the dr's said he would never walk or crawl, omg hes walking, crawling and telling nuh huh.

life is great
aw... what a dollbaby Avery is!
don't forget to send me the videos-

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:07 PM   #1793
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

• A pool
  • A mojito
  • A laugh
  • A gay man
  • A straight girl
  • A bunch of good people
  • A sunny day in Texas
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 10:33 PM   #1794
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default ritual

I started the day at the water with three wonderful women we all came to offer Yemaya our own prays, I brought a watermelon and had writing things on paper and burned it as I laid the mellon in the ocean, one of us a Oshun priestess was praying while blessing us. The sun was out the water beautiful, and the company was pure love.
I now am sitting in my cottage light by candles about to close the day the way it began, with pray,ritual, and gratitude...
I am loved and held by spirit and my tribe. Blessings to those I love....

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 01:04 AM   #1795
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today has been a really good, if long, day!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 01:41 AM   #1796
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Watch'in Pigs Fly

Got room for a small motorhome, 2 cats and a French Bulldog? I really want to see those pigs!! And acreage means quiet... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 05:23 AM   #1797
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Watch'in Pigs Fly

Yesterday it was pork with wings....
Today I heard on a 7 o'clock news flash that they are serving Snowcones in Hellsinky!! Miss Sweet's gonna do her Irish Butt Wiggle Happy Dance in her kitchen...tickets to the show are going for 5cents
(gotta pay the cat for Snowcones)

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 10:41 AM   #1798
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy is an inside job..

My Light is Bright and my Heart is Steadfast, Truth lies within and breath reminds me of the Guru's Grace and the blessing that make up my life.....

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 12:20 PM   #1799
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Finally resting!
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 03:43 PM   #1800
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

she's on her way home!

Tags
joy