Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #1781
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

Two hours of softball practice yesterday. It was smokin hot. I was so sweaty and smelly, but went directly to a bday party at a restaurant afterwards. Lol most of the team did. They put us in a corner thank goodness!
Old 08-18-2014, 09:51 PM   #1782
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

Hour and a half of dance crew practice.

vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 04:34 PM   #1783
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 30 min. on the Stair Master (55/65 intervals) while watching "Switched at Birth," 15 min. aerobic floor exercises, and 15 min. stretching. I answered the phone while on the Stair Master and it ended up being a work related call. I started sweating bullets- somehow having to double focus was so taxing! Of course it was my bad for answering the phone in the first place!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 05:21 PM   #1784
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Another good morning! My last long one for a few days.

420 calories, 3.25 miles.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #1785
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I love Switched at Birth. I have to start from the beginning, I just jumped in because it is after the Fosters. Good job on exercise no phone calls allowed lol
I did 15 minutes cardio and 1 hours of combo of arms abs, stretching.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 06:55 PM   #1786
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

Jogging downhill to surf spot, surfing for 1hr +, climbing back up hill.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 07:26 PM   #1787
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Today I got off work late and was late for Zumba. I did 30 minutes of Zumba and made up the rest of the time on the treadmill random mode max speed 4.3 with max incline of 4.0. I also did some arm strength training.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 12:44 AM   #1788
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

25 mins cardio (elliptical and treadmill)
Entire circuit - upper and lower body weights - 1 set each machine
Old 08-20-2014, 10:49 PM   #1789
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

2 hrs Dance Crew Practice

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2014, 07:31 PM   #1790
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

45 min Zumba 15 mins elliptical and 15 mins insanity workout.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2014, 07:50 PM   #1791
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Before work:

a brisk walk with Jacques in the park...it used to take 20 minutes but I've gotten faster so now 15ish to complete the circuit....

5 hours of lots and lots of heavy cleaning...

another walk to the park after work...

dancin' to bluegrass for 2 hours....it counts
Old 08-21-2014, 08:04 PM   #1792
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

20 mins on the recumbent bike
10 mins on the arc trainer
Another full circuit of upper and lower body weights
Old 08-21-2014, 08:08 PM   #1793
Jayce

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

Jayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST ReputationJayce Has the BEST Reputation
Default sweat

I went cycling for about 3 hours this evening...nice to see my familiar landmarks again
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayce For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2014, 03:22 AM   #1794
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I went for a fast walk this morning outside, still hot out but nothing like once the sun comes up.

I have been walking inside (which I am none to keen on) to beat the Texas heat, it is relenting a bit while it is dark out, 75 instead of 95. Fall is coming!!

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2014, 08:20 PM   #1795
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Today I went to the gym since I won't make it there tomorrow. I volunteered to assist in transporting some fur babies to their new forever home. Today I did one hour on the treadmill and 15 mins strength .
Old 08-24-2014, 04:43 PM   #1796
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I did a 7 mile hike with a lot of uphill. And then, of course, a lot of downhill.

Usually I say hiking doesn't count cuz it's so much fun. BUT....this counts. Fo sho. My legsbuttfeet say so!
Old 08-25-2014, 06:53 AM   #1797
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Yoga to start my day...and to help put all my muscles back in their proper places...

Plus...my brain just feels better after yoga....ya know?
Old 08-25-2014, 08:59 PM   #1798
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

1 hr zumba
Old 08-25-2014, 09:43 PM   #1799
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

A few months ago I bought this thing called the Kruncher,I paid something like $60.00 for it from Fingerhut.It's on of those abb thingys that looked like it could fill a gap I have had in my workout program since sit ups and crunchie's are bad for my lower back...I can do them but pay a price for it.This gizzmo works on that spot that is right under you ribs that likes to hand around forever.I have been using it for a couple of weeks and low and be hold it dose work and work well.It can be rained up to three positions for harder work plus I can use it for a couple of other things plus it strengthens the back.so far so good..crossing fingers.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2014, 10:03 PM   #1800
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have gone from somewhat to entirely worthless on the exercise front. Sitting in a car for a week hasn't helped. I brought a couple of PT props with and am doing that so as to not backslide too much though.

I'll get home in a couple of days and then everything will hit the fan and at least I will be moving around more. Pretty darn antsy. Grrr.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights