Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 11-16-2014, 09:46 AM   #1941
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent, Kelt! I love the look of winter when it's snowing and right afterwards but once people get in it, it starts to look dirty. It sounds like you are in a nice area that will keep that pretty look a little bit longer than where I am. Enjoy!

I did get some lower body weight training in but I had to be careful. My hip and thigh were daring me to make one wrong move. I could feel it.

T33, random program, level 5
Stats: 382 cal, 3.50 mi, 65:00 min
Intervals: 2 @ 60 sec @ 5.0mph, 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.2mph, 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.2mph, I @ 90 sec @ 5.4mph

Again, I did 2 sets of 10 with manageable weight. The leg extension and leg press caused the most twinging but I made it through relatively unscathed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2014, 05:55 PM   #1942
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Yesterday I got in 30 min. on the stair master before my parties. Then today I got my usual workout (30 min stair master 55/65 intervals), followed by an hour of various exercises: weight lifting, leg exercises, abs, and stretching. I felt very zen by the end

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2014, 06:58 PM   #1943
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default .....

60 mins treadmill.... Worked in the ole biceps...
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2014, 07:12 PM   #1944
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Today was a repeat of yesterday for me. I wanted to enjoy the snowy river walk again before it melts away in a couple of days. I'm on light duty the next two days so it will have to tide me over.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2014, 10:33 AM   #1945
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I signed myself up for light duty as well. I have some mild muscle soreness in my left shoulder from Saturday's circuit training so nothing new in the weight training department today.

I really, really did not feel like getting up, crawling out of bed and getting out in the rain. Sleepy, rainy kind of day!

Stats: 256 cal, 2.36 mi, 47:00 min
Intervals: none in the whole 40 minute workout so I extended it a couple of minutes to get in 2 @ 60 sec each @ 5.0mph

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2014, 09:16 PM   #1946
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

getting back in the groove. friday, 15 laps (I think it was Friday, oh, boy, lol) yesterday 20 minutes tread mill and 30 or so minutes, maybe more on machines and weights. Today I swam 16 laps. Finally starting to feel that up and even effect from the exercise.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2014, 06:58 AM   #1947
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Endorphins!

Today was pretty quick. I have to get back into the office and need to go in a little early to catch up on all the notes I'm going to have. I've already been warned.

Stats: 220 cal, 1.94 mi, 35:00 min
Intervals: 2 @ 60 sec @ 5.1mph, 2 @ 60 sec @ 5.5mph, 1 @ 60 sec @ 5.3mph

I could really have used a longer workout but I had to go!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2014, 07:09 AM   #1948
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

light weights working on upper legs, back. treadmill for about 45 minutes.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2014, 08:47 AM   #1949
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

decided to lower my aerobic excersize time to 20 minutes of up hill walking, and added 15 minutes of weights.

so happy I got my new running shoes the other ones definitely needed replacing.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:39 PM   #1950
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default .....

62 mins on treadmill fast walk...played with kettle bells at gym.

Trying hard to be physical and work out 5 days a week min

I feel like I,m back in the groove.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2014, 06:37 PM   #1951
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Stats: 260 cal, 2.36 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 1 @ 60 sec @ 5mph, 1 @ 90 sec @ 5mph

Not too much to say. Pain level's a little higher the past couple of days so I'm just trying to muddle through.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:01 PM   #1952
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I did a couple three miles on the frozen river banks again today after a couple of days off. Tomorrow it's supposed to be freezing rain/plain rain/snow/or melt. IF I can get out it will be a gym day since I need to get back in sync. Today was good and everything worked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2014, 10:08 PM   #1953
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still at the gym just finishing up. Did 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of machines/free weight combo. Good feeling after confronting plagiarism (It was a mistake, I didn't mean to ) and other weird stuff. In a zend state now
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2014, 11:02 PM   #1954
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default ....

Same for me...had a few meeting and in between hit the gym and did 30 on treadmill and used the machines also and did legs and abs.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2014, 07:03 AM   #1955
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

One of the guys notorious for not wiping machines down (and he continued his streak today) was on T33 when I came in so I hopped onto T35.

T35, random program, levels 5-7. I started at 5 for the first half and then bumped it up to 7 for the second half to get higher inclines and more hiking movement. The back of my thighs and hammies were super tight after every run so I was trying to naturally stretch them out.

Stats: 279 cal, 2.44 mi, 45:00 min
Intervals: 4 @ 60 sec @ 5mph, 1 @ 90 sec @ 5mph

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-20-2014, 09:46 AM   #1956
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

and on Thursday, she rested
Old 11-20-2014, 11:21 AM   #1957
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Heading out to gym in about 30 mins will update on progress. Motivation is still sleeping today. Wake up already!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2014, 05:24 PM   #1958
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Gym day today. I'm coming to the conclusion that I need to cut back on cardio and focus more on resistance. (I've known this for quite a while, but positive habits are hard to kill.) I've just plain worn things out and don't want to make that worse. I'm going to continue to use cardio for cardio-vascular fitness, but that can be accomplished in 3-5 20min sessions per week. I'm not getting ready for a race or anything and I'd rather save the wear and tear for hiking and other outdoor fun things. My prior overuse of cardio exercise was mostly so that I could have more latitude in diet. I just need to face the fact that I have to choose at this point in life.

Resistance exercise is going to give me more of what I need structurally and further my goals for recreational activity.

So today I did an intentional 20mins of cardio on an elliptical governed by heart rate and then spent some time exploring more of the machines and stations. I ended up working on squats, ad/abduction, bench presses, hanging leg raises and planks. Starting out light and testing what will give me the most bang for the buck while staying efficient with time use. It will be fun to put this together. I also spent some quality time with the 'hydro-massage' thingy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2014, 09:52 AM   #1959
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got a late start to the morning due to the inability to sleep initially last night and then waking at 4am and going oh, Hell no. Eventually I got back to sleep and eventually I woke up again, as is the custom.

I was trying to decide whether to incorporate some weight training today or not but by the time I figured it would be okay, I was already past the point that I should have stopped the cardio and started the circuit training so I just kept going until my hour was up on the treadmill.

Considering I woke with a start and actually jumped out of bed (it's usually a rolling, inching, huffing process), this morning has been low on the pain threshold. Part of me didn't want to push that since the past few days have been a bit worse for wear on me. I did bump the incline up and take advantage of more hiking motion.

T33, random program, levels 5, 7, 8
Stats: 404 cal, 3.47 mi, 65:00 min
Intervals: 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.1 mph and 4 @ 60 sec @ 5.1 mph

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-21-2014, 05:19 PM   #1960
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

1 hr on treadmill
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights