Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #401
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Anyone here using this superfood?..I just started this weekend. I'm including it with my green smoothie (1/2 scoop) and also an evening snack mixed with some organic apple juice. I believe its actually making my skin glow..maybe it's just wishful thinking..but heh, I never noticed that before
I haven't heard of Amazing Grass per se, is it a blend of grasses and/or blue/green Algae? For many years now I always add 1-3 teaspoons of Spirulina to my smoothies.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 01:41 PM   #402
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Thanked 21,376 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I haven't heard of Amazing Grass per se, is it a blend of grasses and/or blue/green Algae? For many years now I always add 1-3 teaspoons of Spirulina to my smoothies.

They have different kinds and flavors. I opted for the plain and its a mixture of alfalfa, barley and wheat grass..now the one I got isn't raw but I was reading on their website that they have one that is. So I will finish this out and see..maybe I need both

Spirulina is amazing too..I always get the hawaiian-kine..just cuz
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #403
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
They have different kinds and flavors. I opted for the plain and its a mixture of alfalfa, barley and wheat grass..now the one I got isn't raw but I was reading on their website that they have one that is. So I will finish this out and see..maybe I need both

Spirulina is amazing too..I always get the hawaiian-kine..just cuz
Thank you! I used the Hawai'ian-Kine when I was Stateside....I use an NZ company called Life-Stream....umm....just 'cause it's from home, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #404
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Amazing Grass

oMg, I was just reading on their website the one i bought
is raw!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #405
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smoothies and Superfoods~

This is my favorite superfood powder. By a great herbalist that makes "quality" Products, Dragon Herbs. It costs a bit, but less than a cup of coffee per day Very balanced ingredients, although I wish they left the wheat grass out, being a person with wheat (not gluten) sensitivities.

http://www.dragonherbs.com/prodinfo.asp?number=686

I add herbs to my smoothies, and use it as a method of taking herbal powders and such. My favorite herb to add is Goji berries. Some say you should soak them first, I don't, I like the way they sort of crystallize in the smoothie

My herbal smoothies look like this:
Frozen fruit (blueberries lately)
Goji berries
Almond milk
a bit of yogurt with probiotics
Powdered almonds or black sesame seeds
Shatavari (herbal phyto-estrogen)
http://organicindiausa.com/_product_..._Powder_-_1_lb
Amalaki
Ashwagandha

along with my vitamin D

I love this herb company, because they have great ethics regarding farmers and the earth, they are organic and the have the BEST prices around. Green smoothies are on my list of things to try, I will look at you all's recipes to get a feel for it Thanks for that!
Old 01-07-2012, 05:51 AM   #406
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Default make your own nut milk super cheap!

I hate cow's milk...I never liked it as a baby (my poor parents) I like this video the best because they *hide* dates in the mixture, extra nutrition. Watch the clip before you form an opinion. It lasts a week!

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 09:06 AM   #407
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Smile ??? DATES ??? (remember the colon *scrub* brush)

Health benefits of dates
  • <LI type=square>Wonderfully delicious, dates are one of the most popular fruits with an impressive list of essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, required for normal growth, development and overall well-being.
    <LI type=square>Fresh date is made of soft, easily digestible flesh with simple sugars like fructose and dextrose that when eaten replenishes energy and revitalizes the body instantly; thus, for these qualities, dates are being used to breakfast during Ramadan months.
    <LI type=square>The fruit is rich in dietary fiber, which prevents dietary LDL cholesterol absorption in the gut. It is also a good bulk laxative. The fiber content helps to protect the colon mucous membrane by decreasing exposure time and as well as binding to cancer causing chemicals in the colon.
    <LI type=square>They contain many health benefitting flavonoid polyphenolic antioxidants known as tannins. Tannins are known to have anti-infective, anti-inflammatory, and anti-hemorrhagic (prevent easy bleeding tendencies) properties.
    <LI type=square>They are a good source of Vitamin-A (contains 149 IU per 100 g), which is known to have antioxidant properties and is essential for vision. Vitamin A also required maintaining healthy mucus membranes and skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in vitamin A is known to help to protect from lung and oral cavity cancers.
    <LI type=square>The fruit is very rich in antioxidant flavonoids such as beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin. These antioxidants have the ability to help protect cells and other structures in the body from oxygen free radicals and thereby found to be protective against colon, prostate, breast, endometrial, lung, and pancreatic cancers.

<LI type=square>Zeaxanthin, an important dietary carotenoid selectively absorbed into the retinal macula lutea where it is thought to provide antioxidant and protective light-filtering functions; thus it offers protection against age related macular degeneration, especially in elderly populations.
    <LI type=square>Dates are an excellent source of iron, contains 0.90 mg/100 g of fruits (about 11% of RDI). Iron, being a component of hemoglobin inside the red blood cells, determines the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood.
    <LI type=square>In addition, They are good in potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that help controlling heart rate and blood pressure; thus offers protection against stroke and coronary heart diseases.
    <LI type=square>They are also rich in minerals like calcium, manganese, copper, and magnesium. Calcium is an important mineral that is an essential constituent of bone and teeth, and required by the body for muscle contraction, blood clotting, and nerve impulse conduction. Manganese is used by the body as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. Copper is required in the production of red blood cells. Magnesium is essential for bone growth.
  • Further, the fruit has adequate levels of B-complex group of vitamins as well as vitamin K. It contains very good amounts of pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin. These vitamins are acting as cofactors help body metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats. Vitamin K is essential for many coagulant factors in the blood as well as in bone metabolism.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #408
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Default Cold Kick Juice

this is from a website that has some really delicious raw recipes this is called a
"Cold Kick Juice"

4 small organic oranges
1 organic lemon
1 organic grapefruit
1 to 2 Tb raw honey
1" cube ginger root
2 cloves garlic
pinch cayenne
(if you like a few cubes of ice)

juice the citrus by hand. Pour into blender
blend & enjoy!

The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #409
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Green Dinner

Hi Veggie lovers,

I haven't gone raw because I enjoy hot food in the Winter

Tonight:

sauteed onions, garlic, sweet potatoes,
olives and broccoli over raw and
lots of it
romaine lettuce

with olive oil

Delicious, and hot

Green smoothie for breakfast

pink lady apples

pears

beet

broccoli

H2O

green powder

enjoy your dinner, and evening, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #410
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

I am on day 3 of My juice fast and I am 12 pds. lighter! (I know I don't believe it either) I also have a significant reduction in back pain and My skin is starting to clear. I can't believe how rapidly things are improving. I'm a little bewildered.

I am still struggling with quite a headache, but I am hoping by tomorrow that will improve.

Breakfast today was Carrot, blueberry and apple juice.

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 11:04 AM   #411
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahRene View Post
I am on day 3 of My juice fast and I am 12 pds. lighter! (I know I don't believe it either) I also have a significant reduction in back pain and My skin is starting to clear. I can't believe how rapidly things are improving. I'm a little bewildered.

I am still struggling with quite a headache, but I am hoping by tomorrow that will improve.

wow! that's awesome!! Headache maybe due to body getting rid of toxins (not sure) Congrats
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #412
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

How long is the fast and are you doing a fast that's a specific juice fast (e.g. available on the net)? Thanks for letting us hear about it!

Quote:

nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #413
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Default Meatless Monday!

Eggless Egg Salad

This high-protein eggless "egg" salad is an old standby with a new twist.

• This eggless egg salad makes a perfect sandwich lunch. Michelle Riley/The HSUS

• Pack a mini-eggless egg salad sandwich with a few carrots and other treats as part of a colorful and nutritious school lunchbox. Michelle Riley/The HSUS
Serves 6
1 14-ounce package firm tofu
1/2 cup eggless mayo such as Vegenaise or Nayonaise
2 tablespoons mustard
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 cup diced scallions
1/2 cup shredded carrots
pinch of salt and pepper
Drain and mash the tofu. Mix well with the vegan mayonnaise and spices, and then add the scallions, carrots, and salt and pepper. Serve on a bed of lettuce or as a sandwich spread.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #414
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

I watched the documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and I am following what Joe Cross did.

Morning is more fruit juice and as the day progresses you do more vegetables w/ some fruit about a 80/20 split. I usually do either kale or broccoli with cucumber, celery, green pepper, and either green apple or pear. I will add carrot back in as soon as I get some more, I go through a lot of produce juicing.

I won't lie, the first few days are tough...the headache you get while detoxing is a killer, but it passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
How long is the fast and are you doing a fast that's a specific juice fast (e.g. available on the net)? Thanks for letting us hear about it!

~Washington Irving
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 04:56 PM   #415
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Juice fast

What a great move ElijahRene!

It's such a hopeful video, and what a terrific idea just
driving around for 30 days and juicing...He looks healthy
now.

How's it going today? That ratio of greens to fruit is what
I do as well, though I focus a lot of the greens because I'm
mostly doing smoothies. I juice on the weekends for the week
and just toss the frozen juice in the blender...delicious.

So, congrats and keep up the good work!

Greco

Quote:
I watched the documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and I am following what Joe Cross did.

Morning is more fruit juice and as the day progresses you do more vegetables w/ some fruit about a 80/20 split. I usually do either kale or broccoli with cucumber, celery, green pepper, and either green apple or pear. I will add carrot back in as soon as I get some more, I go through a lot of produce juicing.

I won't lie, the first few days are tough...the headache you get while detoxing is a killer, but it passes.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #416
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
she gets me ..

Quote:

I love juicing but i only fast when something special requires it..fruit&veggie smoothies are my favorite way to end the day...i'm totally in love with Kale..lately, swiss chard, not so much i'm thinking i need to use spinach more often ..love the color of a spinach smoothies it almost looks like
an mint ice cream shake
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #417
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Juicing

ElijahRene here is the link to Joe Cross's reboot program. There it explains
everything about the juicing. They have schedules for people at all stages of
changing their eating lifestyle, which I thought was excellent so check it out.

http://jointhereboot.com/reboot-program/

I'll be saying more about my own juicing in the next post.

As I said to you before I read this post, I think its good what your doing.
Eating healthy=health, clarity, and ENERGY in my book so if you want let
us know how your doing.

Greco

Quote:
I just watched the documentary called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, Joe Cross, the filmmaker, did a 60 day juice fast where he only juiced raw fruits and vegetables for those 60 days as a result he lost 75 pds. in 60 days and was able to rid himself of an auto immune disease he had struggled with for 8 years.

I was thinking of something more in depth, like this. Anyone have any experience with it?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #418
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default green juicing day 1(kinda)

Hi Folks,

I've decided to begin the juice feasting (prefer it to the word fasting) even more, to step it up. So I'm counting today as Day 1 and I'll report on how
I'm doing daily as I can get to the coffee shop.

Today I began the reboot standard program from Joe Cross's site, the link is in my previous post reply to ElijahRene.

It consists of 5 days of eating fruits, and veggies in any form except for frying of course. I agree with Dominique about the importance of fiber.

So my green smoothies remain, and will up the amount of green juice daily, also can have salads. That's it fruit veggies and more veggies!

Then 5 days of only green juices.

Then a return to eating fruits veggies salads soups smoothies etc only
fruit and veggies with a bit of oil of your choice. I love both olive and flax.

Also I will have tea (non-caffeine), and H2O.

Now nuts, seeds, and of course animals etc I will not have until after
I'm done, except in my case for the animals, don't do animals anymore.

My dates for this is begun today 1/21/12 - 4/21/12, two months...I'll
let you know how it goes...

Green smoothie:
Today I did have Brazil nuts, and chia seeds in my smoothie before seeing
the program.

and 4 apples
green powder
red powder
flax oil
H2O

delicious!

on to the green juice

7 stalks of celery
7 stalks of dandelion
7 stalks of kale

1 cucumber
1 branch of ginger
1 lemon

On my juicer this came to
a bit more then 24 oz

I diluted above with about
a little less then half the juice
to make about a liter.

I froze some, and drank
24oz of the juice during
the day.

This is not such a different day for me, except that I did not have any grains, or pasta. I missed chewing for sure...Tomorrow, no nuts, or seeds, nor grains etc.

Question 1: How do I feed myself? With life-affirming foods.

Wish me luck!

Greco

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 07:55 AM   #419
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Hi guys,

I made it through 6 days of strictly juice (down 18 pds.) but My energy level was so bad it was difficult to function at work. Now I have added whole foods back into My diet, but sticking to the program and My energy level is back. I don't regret the fast, I think it has "cleansed My pallet" if you will and made it easier to stick with a whole foods plant based diet.

The weight loss has slowed substantially, but I guess that's to be expected.

I am guessing the fasting slowed My metabolism and now there will be an "adjustment" period. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I also want to thank everyone for being so supportive!

~Washington Irving
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 07:59 AM   #420
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greco View Post
Hi Folks,

I've decided to begin the juice feasting (prefer it to the word fasting) even more, to step it up. So I'm counting today as Day 1 and I'll report on how
I'm doing daily as I can get to the coffee shop.

Today I began the reboot standard program from Joe Cross's site, the link is in my previous post reply to ElijahRene.

It consists of 5 days of eating fruits, and veggies in any form except for frying of course. I agree with Dominique about the importance of fiber.

So my green smoothies remain, and will up the amount of green juice daily, also can have salads. That's it fruit veggies and more veggies!

Then 5 days of only green juices.

Then a return to eating fruits veggies salads soups smoothies etc only
fruit and veggies with a bit of oil of your choice. I love both olive and flax.

Also I will have tea (non-caffeine), and H2O.

Now nuts, seeds, and of course animals etc I will not have until after
I'm done, except in my case for the animals, don't do animals anymore.

My dates for this is begun today 1/21/12 - 4/21/12, two months...I'll
let you know how it goes...

Green smoothie:
Today I did have Brazil nuts, and chia seeds in my smoothie before seeing
the program.

and 4 apples
green powder
red powder
flax oil
H2O

delicious!

on to the green juice

7 stalks of celery
7 stalks of dandelion
7 stalks of kale

1 cucumber
1 branch of ginger
1 lemon

On my juicer this came to
a bit more then 24 oz

I diluted above with about
a little less then half the juice
to make about a liter.

I froze some, and drank
24oz of the juice during
the day.

This is not such a different day for me, except that I did not have any grains, or pasta. I missed chewing for sure...Tomorrow, no nuts, or seeds, nor grains etc.

Question 1: How do I feed myself? With life-affirming foods.

Wish me luck!

Greco

~Washington Irving
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post: