Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
AtLast a butch is supposed to like a "realistic" cock. A lesbian is supposed to like a dolphin dildo. What's a poor lesbian butch to do?

Dunno..... all this stuff to remember..... been such a long time since I shopped for a new one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post

Compromise?
ROTF... I'd say a good compromise... Oh, no.... ya' think there will be more pics posted???
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 12:58 AM   #62
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Compromise?
Deep ridges and a nice lavender bag- perfect!
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 02:04 AM   #63
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I really don't want to see this die.

~ I like to scrapbook.

~ I drive a minivan and love it.

~ I have "lunch with the girls" at least once a month.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 04:49 AM   #64
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
I really don't want to see this die.

~ I like to scrapbook.

~ I drive a minivan and love it.

~ I have "lunch with the girls" at least once a month.

These are kewl! Arn't we a krazy bunch!?
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 05:41 AM   #65
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Compromise?
Is that a shiny Unicorn Horn?
Old 05-29-2010, 06:23 AM   #66
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

might as well out myself, too ... Atlast did ... lol:
  • I learned to change the oil in my car, did it once, never did it again (we can't say why? aww, ok)
  • I can do some home repair, or minor construction, like sheetrock, electrical, finish carpentry, and, especially, tile. Don't ask me about plumbing ... too many pieces ... all I remember is that gas goes up and s#$t goes down ...
  • ahem, i LOVE to cook and friends love to come over to eat. I also love good wines and culinary toys.
  • I like to shop, am fussy about my clothes. Well, AtLast, I like boxers and find them comfy, but there are certain pants that I wear that I have to wear women's briefs. Sigh. I don't care for tighty whiteys ... except for using as a cock harness ...
  • I love to pack ...
  • about twice a year, I have my eyebrows waxed (now that's a hard NOT to explain ... geesh, such restrictions!)
  • I like to shop sometimes with a femme and get opinionated about her clothes.
  • I do sacred space design on request, and love to get into yards of fabric, suspended (no comment about suspension play, please ) and draped. I laugh at myself when doing this while waving my arms about like Robert Preston (?), who portrayed a drag queen, in Victor Victoria
  • I wear either women's "comfortable shoes" or men's shoes, which ever looks or fits my feet best
    • I am bi-dancial (dancual?) ... now, don't start a rumor, I am NOT bi (and, no, I don't have an issue with those who identify as such - it is just not who I am ...) in some dance genres ... it's what happens when you teach ... but am best as a lead. Sometimes when I am goofing around and following, I flap my arms around and look ridiculous as a parody of a queen.
    • I learned from watching an ex, and love to select and arrange flowers. I like to plant bulbs and other bits of things that grow in the yard.

don't have a clue why the last bit came under the shoe comment, < shrugs > but there you have it for now.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 06:48 AM   #67
Heart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
rainbows!

Thanked 2,531 Times in 412 Posts
Heart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST ReputationHeart Has the BEST Reputation

I don't wear pink
I don't wear stilettos
I don't wear glitter
I don't wear lipstick
I don't do burlesque
And I won't ever wear a sparkly cock.
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Heart For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 07:52 AM   #68
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

I love to have my nails done. But, I don't because I love to garden more.

I love beautiful dresses. But, I don't wear dresses that often because it isn't practical.

I have repaired many things myself (toilets, garbage disposals, door knobs, flat tires) and would rather do it than call a repair person.

I do not like pink (unless it is hot pink and paired with black)!!

When I was a kid, I liked to play with Tonka trucks more than Barbies because I could dig holes in the dirt with them (In my world, Barbie slept with Summer and not Ken).

I LOVE the smell of Auto Repair shops and gun oil...And if a butch smells like an Auto Repair shop or gun oil, it drives... me... CRAZY!

I enjoy hunting and fishing and don't mind baiting my own hook with live bait or cleaning the fish.

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to *Magic_and_Silk* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:45 AM   #69
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lumberjack drag queen femme

- I cannot abide pink, sparkly, froofy, frothy, girly anything, and hello kitty should give it up and say good bye. (of course I am speaking from my me place(I live in fear of the kittyites))

-I hate to shop

-I really enjoy working on my car and can do my own breaks and rotors, change my own oil, replace my own starter, I own a timing gun so I can do my own tune ups. The problem is that with the newer cars the computers are a racket designed to make you go to a mechanic, grumble grumble grumble

-I love math and do it in my head to help calm me down if I am tense

-I am rational and logical

-I love being out in the woods alone with my dog (bring on the bugs, dirt and snakes)

-I really like reptiles and have had several for pets not to mention I encourage the wonton breeding of the lizards that live on my porch by setting out trays of mealworms and playing Barry White on the stereo

-I am fascinated by bugs (it's their specialty that gets me) and have a collection of them under glass in a frame in my room.

-I strap and have on packed in public in a skirt none the less

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 08:49 AM   #70
Daryn
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
genderqueer leaning male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/ze
Relationship Status:
open to persuasion.....

Daryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST ReputationDaryn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Airsupply... Oh no you din't.
Daryn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daryn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 09:02 AM   #71
FutureNOChef

How Do You Identify?:
Unusual Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
grrl
Relationship Status:
Very unavailable

FutureNOChef will become famous soon enoughFutureNOChef will become famous soon enough

That's awesome!!! & you know what I would do it in stilletos. You Rock!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #72
FutureNOChef

How Do You Identify?:
Unusual Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
grrl
Relationship Status:
Very unavailable

FutureNOChef will become famous soon enoughFutureNOChef will become famous soon enough

After reading most of the posts...I really don't think there is a sterotype here. We all are "outside the box". I as a "femme" do wear my jeans, t's & ballcaps because they are comfortable. However I do wear my lace bras & undies under because I love the feel & love being a woman. I admire, fantasize, drool over a striking Butch, but will also, but don't want to do her, give props to a good looking, well put together femme. I wear, proudly, my stilletos because I can & actually can walk, dance &...well nevermind, that's getting off the subject. We are who we are, we are comfortable in what we wear & do...That's all that matters. I don't think it should come down to "you are butch...go change the oil" or "your the femme...why aren't you in making dinner". All we can hope for is to be happy with ourselves & find someone who complements us, as we do them, in that way.

Old 05-29-2010, 09:50 AM   #73
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

I hate shopping

I am the boss

I am not into pink

I don't likey any kind of shower gathering, baby showers, wedding showers, bridal showers

I hate dressing up

I hate romantic movies

I can change my oil but, why I can have someone else do it.

I prefer (combat) boots to heels

I have a cock

I love my cock

I love NASCAR, football, and soccer

I hate Lifetime TV

I like snakes

If something goes wrong, my mom calls me and I fix it

I am the family Enforcer on all sides

I suck at baking

I am Daddy
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 05-29-2010 at 09:51 AM. Reason: paw on lap
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 09:52 AM   #74
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I don't like dolphin shaped dildos.
they make those??? holy hell....wonder if it could be displayed

yeah typical lesbian here..i LOVE dolphins--bradford exchange has made a fortune off of me. (didnt realize it was a lesbian thing tho to like dolphins)

i used to wear girl panties but couldnt find ones to fit just right...finally ran across body glove(men panties) cant even tell they are guys..and oooooooh so soft

i cant drive a truck--nor want one

i wore cowboy boots for about2 yrs in mid 90s...so not a boot fan of any kind

and my son tells me a lot if i do something outside the "norm"---"thats not very butch mom" lol
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #75
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Stonefemme lesbian here.

I own and repair all seven motorcycles in my backyard.

I ride said motorcycles like an exuberant, half-mad barbarian.

I love to ride said motorcycles on the racetrack. I especially love passing the boy-racer wanna-be's who think girls can't ride.

My hair is long, but mostly styled by my helmet.

I dress in high fetish or vintage high fashion when it suits the occasion, but you're far more likely to find me in jeans and engineer boots with dirt and oil under my fingernails. (It's not as awful as it sounds for my playmates because I'm a stonefemme. Anyway, I clean up well.)

I have worked as a Union carpenter/stagehand. Now I work as a sculptor which means my work clothes are so encrusted with gak that a homeless person would not even touch them.

I have spent a small fortune on my power tools.

I do all home repair except plumbing. EEEEEWWWWWW!

I catch and kill bugs and rodents

I love to camp.

I am a lesbian who does not like dolphin shaped dildos, but I will drop to my knees in a heartbeat for the right butch cock.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:02 AM   #76
Jett

How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
they make those??? holy hell....wonder if it could be displayed

ETA: Oops I was editing and lost my "displayable"! Here it is again, and really hope this lamp was used according to manufacturers recommendations! (or at least unplugged :l )

Last edited by Jett; 05-29-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Jett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #77
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

hmm...
You'd think when someone mentions Dolphin dildo, some outsider might say "aquatic bestiality?"
Up until 5 years ago, i was clueless about dolphin dildoes {heard of 'em, never seen}....
This thread enlightened me that as a lesbian, i'm supposed to love 'em..
Old 05-29-2010, 10:17 AM   #78
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metropolis View Post
lmao thanks Metro..and it does look displayable
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #79
blush

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
I'm with goofy.

Thanked 2,376 Times in 616 Posts
blush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputationblush Has the BEST Reputation
Default derail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post

I have worked as a Union carpenter/stagehand.
I read this as Unicorn. Too many pictures of dildo unicorn horns...

Carry on...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blush For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #80
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
lmao thanks Metro..and it does look displayable
We don't have to put it in the living room do we baby?
...just wondering how I'll explain the displayable dolphin dildo to our mothers when they visit....