Old 01-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #21
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #22
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puivcv6KduM"]YouTube - Feminine Men[/nomedia]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 09:22 AM   #23
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Sorry I can't figure out how to properly post You Tubes...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S5usRgY720&feature=related"]YouTube - 7yr. old Jazz's thoughts on being a Transgender Child[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3900crOSb0&feature=related"]YouTube - petticoated1[/nomedia]

http://www.transkidspurplerainbow.com/index.htm
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #24
daisyfm

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
not looking. not interested. friends only.

daisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputationdaisyfm Has the BEST Reputation

Great idea for a thread!
daisyfm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daisyfm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2011, 11:12 PM   #25
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Queer Feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My favorite figure skater and most gorgeous Femme Gay Man I've ever met,
Johnny Weir.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:32 AM   #26
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation
Default a few...

Last edited by Turtle; 03-03-2011 at 02:35 AM. Reason: didn't work
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2011, 06:45 AM   #27
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

A film I have always loved which depicts the B-F dynamic really well. Forgive me, but I still can't post youtubes right . Here is a couple trailer for My Femme Divine:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35hEO9s6AIA"]YouTube - My Femme Divine - Trailer[/nomedia]

This could also be posted in the beauty of Masculine thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #28
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Ferron--Testimony

http://youtu.be/EKC2DDBmb4A

I'm not sure about posting videos.... Ferron still makes my heart jump.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2011, 02:17 AM   #29
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation
Default a couple more -

Last edited by Turtle; 03-04-2011 at 02:20 AM. Reason: pic didn't go
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2011, 05:24 AM   #30
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

Really enjoy this thread- thank you!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2011, 02:23 AM   #31
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Default What IS beauty???

my lens is broad...I could go on and on and on
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2011, 02:27 AM   #32
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Default Oh ~ and my all time fav...

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #33
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

PumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST ReputationPumaJ Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

I want to adopt Johnny as my younger Femme sister

Old 03-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #34
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Member Photo Albums

This vid, shot by a friend, last year during Johnny Weir's "Poker Face" skate in Sun Valley, ID, shows the American debut of the new costume he'd designed for the skate. The costume wasn't popular with many of his fans because it was so femme, but I loved it! I was sitting just behind Nicole during the show & my voice is just one of those you will hear cheering, hootin' & hollering in the background. The loudest voice is that of my friend Janelle. Johnny loves it when his fans whoop it up for him, so we always make sure to do so. In fact, if you look closely you can see him smile at us as he skates by.

After the show, I had the opportunity to talk with Johnny for a few minutes. I told him I loved his costume, as I kept fluffing those fab shoulder epaulets, discovering that they were constructed from very stiff lacy ribbon. I told him that all of us fans who'd watched the show really liked his costume. As soon as I said that, he took a step back & in one of the most girlie voices I'd ever heard come out of a Femme gay guy he asked me, "But, what do you think of my hot pink belt and rhinestone buckle? Are they pretty? Do you think they look pretty on me?"

OMG! I just started to giggle because the question was so much like one I might ask! He is such a dear and his question was quite sincere. My answer to him was this, "Johnny, I really must tell you that you are simply one of the most gorgeous Two-Spirit persons I have ever met!"

He looked at me very intently when I said that, more so than usual. I mean he always looks one directly in the eye when conversing. But the look he gave me was searchingly intent, as if he was determining if I knew what I was talking about, and if I meant what I said. When he realized that yes I did know what I was talking about and yes I was sincere, tears came to his eyes as he thanked me. Then gave me a huge hug.

Sorry for my long windedness about this, but I just so truly love this fierce, beautiful and talented Femme man as a "sister in the life". I hope you enjoy the vid even though the quality isn't the best.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #35
PumaJ

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Member Photo Albums
Default Beautiful Femme sisters

Just posting an update on Johnny Weir & my affectionate habit of referring to his beautiful self as my 'younger Femme sister". I went to see Johnny skate last weekend in Chicago. After the show, being a VIP ticket holder, I was able to attend the meet & greet reception. I've met & talked with Johnny before, so seeing him again & chatting for a few minutes was terrific.

I talked with him about how thrilled I've been to see him be so much more open with his fabulously gorgeous male Femme beauty over the past year.In a chat we had last September, we had talked a bit about my being a High Femme lesbian & his being Femme gay man, & about rocking Femme in general. My very brief conversation with him, Saturday, was kind of a continuation. I had a specific agenda on Saturday, though. So, I said this to him, "Johnny, I have come to so love & appreciate the ways in which you rock Femme, that I have taken to calling you my 'younger Femme sister', I hope that is okay with you".

His reply was a huge grin & a hug as he said, "Oh, yes! Please!"

So, now, I have been granted "official" permission, LOL. But for me, the bottom line is that Femme, in particular High Femme, is a Queer gender that is not just confined to those of us who are bio-female. In my view, beautiful Femme is beautiful Femme is beautiful Femme.......