Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > General Gender Discussions

View Poll Results: What age range are you?
19 or younger 3 0.69%
20-29 51 11.72%
30-39 99 22.76%
40-49 171 39.31%
50-59 100 22.99%
60-69 11 2.53%
70 and above 0 0%
Voters: 435. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2010, 11:58 AM   #41
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Glad to see I am in good company!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:53 PM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 35, chronologically. My emotional and mental ages change and (d)evolve regularly.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #43
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default April's Bump

Looks like a good and busy night for a bump!

<--- still dig this chicken

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:25 AM   #44
redrose

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
at peace

redrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputationredrose Has the BEST Reputation

i really feel young here ,,,

http://youtu.be/N0SgLJEtaok
redrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:32 AM   #45
katzietootle

How Do You Identify?:
alien wandering
Relationship Status:
wandering

Location: illegal alien on mars, permanent resident on pluto,migrating to planet kazoom
katzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to beholdkatzietootle is a splendid one to behold

<-------too young to be old but too old to be young!!!
Old 05-03-2010, 09:04 AM   #46
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
Is it OK that we are older? Would younger people feel more welcome if those of us who are older were not here?
I think that the only way that younger people would feel unwelcome would be if the older people were giant asshats about the younger people. I haven't seen any of it here, but I remember on the dash site I saw quite a bit of ageism toward the younger folks. I'm 32 now, but was in my early/mid-20s when I first started hanging out at the dash site, and there were quite a few people who were gigantic asshats to me and said some really shitty things regarding my age (or lack of age, or whatever).

Those people stopped giving me the business eventually, whether because I'd been around long enough that they got over it or because I got older and ergo more acceptable to them - but I haven't forgotten who they are. Believe me. (Ask me about my grudge-holding abilities!)

Frankly, the only queer space that I've ever experienced/been witness to shitty attitudes toward younger folk has been within our community (both irl and online). I don't know what that's all about.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #47
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

*Bump*

Lots of people have joined since the last post in May, so I thought it would be good to bump this up to get more participation!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #48
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Old as dirt accounted for
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 06:11 AM   #49
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

My chronological age and my emotional age are miles apart
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2010, 06:19 AM   #50
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I feel older in my mind than I truely am
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:08 PM   #51
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Talking PERFECT TIME FOR A BUMP!

Take the poll!

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 09:09 PM   #52
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't moved slots yet
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #53
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I haven't moved slots yet
I have. :-(

Old 09-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #54
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I have. :-(

"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 09:12 PM   #55
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post

Old 09-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #56
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #57
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Hangin steady, but not for long.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #58
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalipstic View Post
Is it OK that we are older? Would younger people feel more welcome if those of us who are older were not here?
I like most of the older people on here. I have been on BF since I was 18(I started on the dash site). Back then there was almost no one my age. I am still here at 22. I feel I socialize better with older people because they are more mature.

The only thing that upsets me is when I get discounted because of my age. I know I don't have as much wisdom as others but that does not mean I am stupid or immature. People who underestimate me because of their age are proving to me they are immature and judgmental.
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bad_boi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #59
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

wow...I'm kind pf a dork...I thought this thread was about the age of the earth debate!
Old 10-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #60
untangle

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever works
Relationship Status:
single

untangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputationuntangle Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I'm very surprised by the age range here, but it's a good kind of surprise. Let the passing of wisdom continue!
untangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to untangle For This Useful Post: