Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Labels can be useless!

Hi Kassy,

Like you you I went through a self identification stage, asking myself, "what am I, what kind of lesbian am I?" I had one friend telling me that I was soft butch because of the way that I carry myself, my no nonsense attitude if a fight were to break out, I carry a knife, and I have a concealed weapon permit. Another friend described me as soft femme because I was always cleaning up her kitchen when I'm at her house, or doing other female gender-specific chores, but that I just so happen to have a touch of masculinity in me since I do carry a knife and I burp out loud. BUT, you will not catch me in a dress but I will wear eyeliner and mascara for my lipstick butch g/f who prefers femmes that are a bit tom boyish. I look butch, but I'm not, I'm soft femme; my g/f looks femme, but she's not, she's lipstick butch. Talk about a mind frack!
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post: