Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 08-05-2014, 10:09 PM   #1721
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I feel remiss in not reporting my workouts. But, there haven't been any. The last three days the tides have been terrible (unless I want to wear a headlamp and go at 3am) and I've been short of staff in life. Yeah, I know, busy doesn't cut it excuse-wise.

However, my incurable-shitty-ankle is doing much better now that I have been using the very painful solution. All in all, I think it will net out in my being able to do more and sooner than I had thought when better tides return.

The whole pack-move thing is picking up steam so I am doing a fair amount of 'lifting'. Does that count?
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #1722
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting at gym resting. Stretching with foam roller, warm up exercises. 8 minutes cardio on treadmile. Up to 3.5 speed incline automatically adjusted, glutes abs, curling bar, lats, triceps, biceps and 9 there sit ups etc. Work out an hour I love . Came in exhausted leaving with energy
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 08:31 PM   #1723
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A quick 5km run through fog this morning before work. Glad I got it out of the way this morning...too tired tonight for anything.

Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 09:41 PM   #1724
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

well I finally started going to the pool at the community center last Friday... ended up doing aqua zumba.. boy was I exhausted. but it felt great.

Unfortunately I ended up with the stomach flu this week so I am hoping to get back to it this weekend.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 05:07 PM   #1725
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

30 min stairmaster (50/65 intervals)
15 min weight lifting and floor exercises (abs, legs, back)
15 min stretching and yoga

The woman next to me on the stair master was talking on the phone. "If I'm going to have children with you, you need to get a job" and on and on. Sigh.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 05:44 PM   #1726
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,395 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

3 hours of heavy cleaning in the morning.....

2 hours of somewhat strenuous hiking... best of all it was at Dupont state forest.... a place Ive been longing to hike...
Old 08-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #1727
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

1 hr on treadmill max speed 4.2 with max incline 5.0

Back to the gym tomorrow to make up for this Saturday out of town.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #1728
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation

11 mins on the treadmill - warm up then ran 8 mins
10 mins on the elliptical
13 mins on the recumbent elliptical - 7 mins arms only
Stretching
Old 08-08-2014, 02:23 PM   #1729
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

I love my swimming, was in a zone, look up and some one is not only sharing my lane but is doing the side stroke so her fucking legs almost hit me. Then she is fucking directing me .how to swim in the lane. I couldn't go on, so I get out. She had the lane alone for 5 minutes and gest out when a benn. tter swimmer got in. Trying to get calm again
Nn
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2014, 03:17 PM   #1730
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I am excercizing my need for rest and sleeping LOL

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2014, 05:52 PM   #1731
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I got up wicked early and got a 20 minute step workout with weights since my yoga dvd wouldnt play......

then went to work and did 4 hours of heavy cleaning.....lots of bending lifting and running up and down stairs too.....

came home and took Jacques for about a 20 min walk....not brisk since he was cooped up all day and wanted to go sniffing.....

now a final workout before bed....I keep forgetting i have daily burn now....I reallyyy need a kettle bell cuz that workout looks phenom!
Old 08-08-2014, 06:46 PM   #1732
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I got up wicked early and got a 20 minute step workout with weights since my yoga dvd wouldnt play......

then went to work and did 4 hours of heavy cleaning.....lots of bending lifting and running up and down stairs too.....

came home and took Jacques for about a 20 min walk....not brisk since he was cooped up all day and wanted to go sniffing.....

now a final workout before bed....I keep forgetting i have daily burn now....I reallyyy need a kettle bell cuz that workout looks phenom!
This is where the oldie comes is and tells you "Stuff wears out ya know!" Fitness can happen with less work.

Yeah I know, wrong crowd for that one. I'm having a hard time with it myself.

Got out on the beach for a while this morning and really enjoyed it. Didn't get but about two mile along before the ball-o-ouch on the end of my leg fired up again. But it was a really nice morning.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #1733
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

yes my guru.... I know... I admit I'm pushing a bit because I've plateaued....

but....it's not like Im forcing myself...I'm enjoying the feeling of my body getting stronger. In fact, tonight I incorporated 2 exercises I truly hate; burpees and mountain climbers. I modified the mountain climber using a step....but its still effectual... I also did a lot of weighted squats. I joined a hiking club and dont want to look like a wuss. The mountains in New England are glorified hills by comparison to the Blue Ridge and Appalachians....
Old 08-09-2014, 06:47 AM   #1734
Daktari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overtraining
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 03:09 PM   #1735
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Danced last night until 2am today.
Up with the dog at 6am... not cool.
Lawn work.
Cooking for the masses.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 04:52 PM   #1736
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Yesterday: 30 min stair master (50/65 intervals), 20 min. weight lifting, 10 min. stretching

Today: same routine on stair master, 15 min leg/ab floor exercises, 15 min. yoga

My new cat Cheerio had heart surgery and the rest of the day is caring for her, so the gym really centers me. It makes a big difference.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 06:11 PM   #1737
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Pushups = 50

Free weights lifted various 3 reps of 10

3 reps of squats

Biked 10 miles on West Side Highway bike path

Now

ZZzzzzzz.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2014, 11:10 PM   #1738
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I joined a health club near my home with all the bells and whistles, including an all-year pool and an indoor track. I've already tried the pool and felt incredible after 30 minutes of back and forth. Today, I bought a pair of jazzy neon-purple running shoes and lots of loud socks and hit that track! 13 laps = 1 mile, and I did about 16 (lost count). Of those, I actually got completely around the track "running" like a demented zombie several times, and I did others in a kind of walk-run (such as: walk to one landmark, then jog to another landmark, and repeat). My shoes felt great and so did I after all that. That's it, I'm in. There's no good excuse not to move (I personally don't like the word 'exercise', but I can move ).

I've also tried a Yoga-stretch class, which isn't as hardcore on poses but more of an all-over stretch (hence the name). Then there's a sort of relaxation at the end. I was so relaxed, I almost fell asleep :-[.

All of that seems to calm my chronic "monkey brain". I have raging ADD and have faced the fact that I have to work with my rapid-firing brain, not against it. If my moving program works, I'm going to keep it up. Getting in some semblance of shape wasn't the first goal, but that would be nice, of course .

I also stopped at a Wendy's for a quick dinner, which is usually kryptonite for me. I had a grilled chicken sandwich and a side salad . I believe what I eat also affects my ADD for better or worse. I'm doing my own thing on that front also, but started with not eating starches after 5 P.M. That's about the opposite of what most people do at dinner, with breadbaskets, potatoes, and pasta, not to mention sugary things for dessert. I can have those things, but whole wheat if possible and for breakfast and lunch. I'm working on the sugary things, getting rid of them, as they do nothing but give me "jumping bean" brain. I'm listening to my body, as in "this feels good and this is good for me to eat" vs. "Ugh, that didn't do anything!" I love it, even if it's a program I make up as I go along.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:51 PM   #1739
Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ran 16 km. this morning (10 miles). This afternoon jumped rope for 17 minutes (3 trips)

running is it's own reward running is it's own reward running is it's own reward
running is it's own reward running is it's own reward running is it's own reward
running is it's own reward I DESERVE CHOCOLATE it's own reward running is it
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2014, 07:42 AM   #1740
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candelion View Post
Ran 16 km. this morning (10 miles). This afternoon jumped rope for 17 minutes (3 trips)

running is it's own reward I DESERVE CHOCOLATE it's own reward running is it
Make it dark and it will be HEALTHY for you to eat chocolate.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights