Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Kentucky Forums

Old 06-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
janii

How Do You Identify?:
femme

janii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputation
Default Reaching out from Kentucky

Reaching out from Kentucky. Recently relocated here are there any b-f planet people here
janii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Hi janii!

Where in Kentucky are you?
I am currently in Louisville but will be moving to SE Kentucky next month.

Hope you are surviving this heat.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome janii.

East Tennessee here but pretty close to Kentucky.

Which side are you on?
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya Janii....im from Ky but now live in Florida.

Pure...SE KY?? u gonna become a hill person? lol where abouts if i may ask?

i loved living in KY...3 hrs in any direction and u were in a different state(usually a big city)
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #5
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

***WELCOME***
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:16 PM   #6
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #7
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Not KY but SE Ohio...Welcome to the Planet!

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Welcome!!

I too am a fan if Kentucky! And derby pie!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #9
Outlaw

How Do You Identify?:
Cocksure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cotton Candy Swami
Relationship Status:
Loved and Loving

Outlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST ReputationOutlaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by janii View Post
Reaching out from Kentucky. Recently relocated here are there any b-f planet people here
Hi Janii and welcome!

I spent some time living and working in Louisa, KY and then in David, KY... It was a very special time in my life and I hope to go back and visit/work.

Those "hill people" taught me more about compassion and social justice than my fancy education did.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:40 PM   #10
janii

How Do You Identify?:
femme

janii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputationjanii Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
Hi janii!

Where in Kentucky are you?
I am currently in Louisville but will be moving to SE Kentucky next month.

Hope you are surviving this heat.
I currently live in Shepherdsville but work in Louisville

Hello to everyone from or close to Kentuucky. This is my home but I moved to Kansas and lived there for years. I moved back a little over a years ago.
janii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:53 PM   #11
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by janii View Post
I currently live in Shepherdsville but work in Louisville

Hello to everyone from or close to Kentuucky. This is my home but I moved to Kansas and lived there for years. I moved back a little over a years ago.
I use to live in Shepherdsville 4 years ago.

about the only place that was left when i moved away was "tinks"

and it was going downhill while I was there, but I liked it when I would stop by while riding the motorcycle and I would stop by there and drink a coke. the atmosphere during the saturday afternoon was good.

I always did like the Pride event. It was small compared to other places, but it was relaxing and I always had a good time.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #12
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

janii,

Welcome back to the area. Hopefully you were able to hook back up with old friends when you came back.

I don't know anything about the Kentuckiana scene really, I try not to be involved in it because of my job, if that makes sense. I do know Pride weekend is this weekend out on the Belvedere.

Hope you are enjoying the cooler weather we have been having the past few days.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:19 PM   #13
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

hey all another in KY lol im central Ky moved here like 5 yrs ago,grew up in SE Fla surfing :P
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #14
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Hey Janii!
Welcome to the neighborhood - Arkansas girl here!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #15
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Doesn't look like anyone's posted in here in quite a while, but I wanted to say hello anyway. Living in Shelbyville for the moment. Don't think I'm going anywhere soon.
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #16
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Giving ya an appalachia howdy . I'm 5 minutes from Ashland Kentucky on the Ohio side though I have a buddy from shelbyville .
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #17
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=RNguy;464975]Giving ya an appalachia howdy . I'm 5 minutes from Ashland Kentucky on the Ohio side though I have a buddy from shelbyville .[/QUOTE

Hiya, RN. I'm originally from Minnesota but have been here 5 years now. Just looking for people in my area or thereabouts to maybe hang out with and grab a beer or whatever.

Sue
ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #18
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Ferret..used to be quite a few lesbians in the Shelbyville area..I'm from Lawrenceburg..been gone about 3.5 yrs..Good thing is u are bout half way between Lexington and Lousiville so hopefully you find some to hang out with soon!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:54 PM   #19
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Ferret.. I am in Richmond,just south of Lexington.. its a pleasure to meet you.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:10 PM   #20
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Howdy neighbors...

Western Kentucky here. I am pleased to see others here from this fine state. I was under the impression I was all alone!
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote