Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!

My BFF, and her husband and family, is due home this evening, but I'm hoping they stay at the beach another day because my BFF has not been well and she needs a break from life, for a while.

I've enjoyed watching favorite TV shows and movies while house sitting and such, but I think I will wander outside today and try to do a few small things to help her with the garden....

I noticed this year, that her very old Hydrangea bush, which is usually in full bloom with gigantic blooms in very deep shades of blue??? Well, this year marks the first year that the Hydrangea bloomed into deep gold and deep red flowers.....so I'm going to trim some blooms off and make a fall bouquet for her dining room table.

We've got today and tomorrow as days of mild Fall days of sunshine, then it's settling into cool brisk nights and mornings of foggy weather.

Wherever you are today, I hope your day turns out to be a lovely Sunday in October!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 08:55 AM   #1542
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good Sunday morning!

I have already been up long enough to walk the dog and make coffee, so I am sitting at our large rear window (in my chair with my feet on a stack of pillows), enjoying a gorgeous Sunday morning.

We have a few errands to run today, so I'm glad that it is supposed to drop to 85*; maybe Fall is really here after all!

Enjoy the day lovely peeps
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 09:01 AM   #1543
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

Happy Sunday morning friends,

I got up early to the chirpping of a fire alarm needing a new battery. I watched CBS Sunday Morning News with the kitten on my lap. Now planning my day I should mow but don't really feel like it. I plan to make sweet potato soup so wish me luck.

I hope that everyone has a happy Sunday,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 09:42 AM   #1544
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday

Beautiful weather here. Lazy day planned.
Have great week !

Peace
Okie
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 10:53 AM   #1545
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday, everyone!

We're having a nice, gentle rain - very peaceful, and much nicer than the thunderstorms and winds that were predicted. I think today is going to be a napping kind of day.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2017, 05:28 PM   #1546
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday from vegas! have a great week!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 09:34 PM   #1547
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sunday was spent flying so it was not especially easy. There were 50 mph winds blowing on Our take off out of Vegas so it was quite bumpy for a while there. DC was not a happy camper. I actually kind of enjoyed it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 08:46 AM   #1548
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Happy Sunday & GQQD Morning!

Other than having technical difficulties with blood pressure, I'm feeling okay, but my BP readings say otherwise, so I'm staying home to rest in bed and hydrate with plenty of water. I was only going to go leaf peeping, stare at gorgeous trees, but blood pressure readings don't lie, so I'm going to do the right thing and stay home.

To keep from being totally disappointed, we at least has OMG gorgeous Pink Skies (the sunrise was absolutely breathtaking)!

Here's to clean drinking water, mY warm bed and pillows, and an abundant supply of GQQD books to read and keep me company ( Thanks to mY sweet Santa!)

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 08:48 AM   #1549
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

happy sunday! have a great week! do i have to go back to work tomorrow?!

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 08:56 AM   #1550
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm retired so Sunday is much like any other day except for those nicely dressed up people walking by my house on their way to Church.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 09:25 AM   #1551
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday

I woke up at 5:30 am for no reason. Watched CBS Sunday Morning News and ate breakfast. Today I will be watching the football games, cooking and cleaning.

Chad
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 09:55 AM   #1552
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post

I woke up at 5:30 am for no reason. Watched CBS Sunday Morning News and ate breakfast. Today I will be watching the football games, cooking and cleaning.

Chad
CBS Sunday Morning was good this week! Its my favorite way to start of Sunday, unless they are talking about depressing news.

My old man neighbor passed away last night, i am glad he is resting now. If there is a heaven he and my pup Dixi are visiting in it.

Tell those that you love, that you do.

Laundry almost done, breeze coming in, journaling, phone calls, texting, squash simmering..... sage burning...

Happy Sunday.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 10:29 AM   #1553
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Chad
Happy Sunday to you too, Chad. Sounds like you're going to have a productive and also fun day. Cooking and cleaning should balance out the football snacks. LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 10:30 AM   #1554
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,375 Times in 6,863 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

We took mom out to breakfast (just before lunch lol) now doing some wash (since my honey will be gone away for work all week ) then watching the Pats (hopefully) beat the Jets.

Nice quiet Sunday
Old 10-15-2017, 11:06 AM   #1555
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Sunday morning!

I had such a lazy day yesterday, that there will be no rest today for this wicked girl.

I hope you all have a lovely day
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 11:09 AM   #1556
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Happy Sunday morning!

I had such a lazy day yesterday, that there will be no rest today for this wicked girl.

I hope you all have a lovely day
Ahhhh MsTinkerbelly, your "wicked" self is a lovely mental image.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 11:27 AM   #1557
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Chad
What ya cook? Inquiring minds want to know!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 11:32 AM   #1558
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
What ya cook? Inquiring minds want to know!
I am working on the Sauerbraten and buttery pasta.
I might make bread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 11:33 AM   #1559
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I am working on the Sauerbraten and buttery pasta.
I might make bread.
BREAD..................
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 11:35 AM   #1560
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Chad
Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
CBS Sunday Morning was good this week! Its my favorite way to start of Sunday, unless they are talking about depressing news.

My old man neighbor passed away last night, i am glad he is resting now. If there is a heaven he and my pup Dixi are visiting in it.

Tell those that you love, that you do.

Laundry almost done, breeze coming in, journaling, phone calls, texting, squash simmering..... sage burning...

Happy Sunday.....
Happy Sunday Morning!
I'm with you two...I watch Sunday Morning on CBS every Sunday I get a chance to. Usually with a purring kitty snuggled up to me while trying to eat breakfast and have my coffee.

I did 3 loads of laundry, have Italian Sausage soup with barley, carrots and spinach in the crockpot and have chicken broth simmering on the stove for the chicken veggie soup I'll be making. Baking chocolate chip cookies for a friends birthday later.
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: