Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 10-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #1281
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing i am much better on days like this.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #1282
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,388 Times in 6,870 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

my family....they love me no matter what..
Old 10-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #1283
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Family and Friends and butchfemmeplanet

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #1284
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
my family....they love me no matter what..
I absolutely agree, and as I age I find the importance of family increases.
Slowpurr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slowpurr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2013, 05:50 PM   #1285
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Life isn't so bad after all, I guess.

1. My health is good.
2. My sense of humor always gets me through a bad day.
3. I have my wits about me yet.
4. I have a roof over my head; and a pretty nice one at that.
5. I have some of the best friends in the world; I just wish they lived closer.
6. Year-round sunshine!
7. The ocean and the salt-air filled with negative ions to recharge my spirit when I feel down.
8. Orange trees!
9. A permanent job so I no longer have to worry about that. If I want to leave it, all I need to do is find another one to replace it first.
10. Two weeks off in December - they happen to have a pretty nice vacation policy which is a definite plus!

And a bonus blessing (because I'm feeling better already!) -

11. A convertible to drive with the sunshine on my face and the wind in my hair.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #1286
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default And now I owe one more blessing to make up for the last complaint

12. As the weather cools down, I am thankful for the balmy breeze through my open window and the refreshing, cool drinking water I am enjoying right now.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #1287
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

my sisters
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #1288
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for this moon pie I am about to partake in.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #1289
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for my life's experiences which has brought me to a place that I can readily see what I am worth and that I can also see when someone else see's and respects that worth.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #1290
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thankful

I have many things to be thankful for these days.

I am thankful that I still have my mother with me. I am thankful that I am still pretty healthy despite myself. I am thankful for all of my friends that love and support me. I am thankful for all the second chances I have had.

These days I am very thankful that I met the woman of my dreams right here on BFP. I am happier than I have been in decades and I am excited about our future.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 07:11 AM   #1291
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ.

Luke 12:12,11~ And when they bring you unto the synagoges, and unto the magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what things ye shall answer, or what ye shall say. For the Holy Spirit shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say~

God bless you Diane Reidy!
God will not be mocked (mimicked).
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 07:38 AM   #1292
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for my Beau. Last night we had a long heart-to-heart phone call...mostly about his cares and concerns for me and my well-being. He "gets" me...actually listens and can tell what's going on with me even though we're 100 miles apart. I'm not in dire straits or anything remotely close. We were talking about our respective lives and careers, making changes, taking risks and our fears. It's nice to have that loving, unconditional support for each other.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 09:35 AM   #1293
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

this gorgeous weather
the guys I paid to mow my lawn
my friends

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 10:28 AM   #1294
Jar

How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb...
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,342 Times in 534 Posts
Jar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST ReputationJar Has the BEST Reputation

The beautiful weather
The warmth of sun on my face
My health
A wonderful weekend to look forward to

No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on
Jar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #1295
Softquietfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Single and content with life

Softquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today...

* My friends (old and new)
* My family (whom I adore)
* My health (which I try not to take lightly)
*The Beautiful weather!
*The peace and quiet
*The walk/run I will get in later today and time spent out on the trail
*My job (although it drives me crazy)
*The families I get to work with and spend time with
*Everyone on here who takes the time to listen/read/share everyday
Old 10-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #1296
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am thankful that art and the milk of human kindness are alive and well...and photographed

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #1297
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Anniversaries

I am thankful to be where I am today. I am strong, courageous and alive, and in love. I am thankful for the love that came along at one hella time. We weren't lookin and Cupid hit us both. I am thankful I didn't get furloughed. So many many things...*
just a few

Celebrations and dates are funny things. We remember things by calendar days, lengths of time. birthdays, marriages, separations, when we met. I had uterine cancer 9 years ago May 15,

A wonderful woman who has taken me by surprise came into my life on Father's Day, 4 months ago. Two days after that I found out I may have recurring uterine cancer from 9 years ago. "Suspicious cells from a pap smear" or as I said my prostate was actin' up.. I went through the PET scans, and blood and other imaging tests and was silent until it was confirmed. When I told her, and said the recommended radiation for 3 months, she said, well, no big thing, we can get through this together. So we will have another 9 or more years, so let's just do it.

I could have had my "targets" tattooed, but I chose not to, so had spots glued on instead. No biggee she said.

She said , so let's get matching tattoo's. MY very first one...the Kanji symbol on my signature line which I have had for a very long time is now on my bicep., she has the other two symbols on her right hip. We Celebrated our tattoo's at Bennihanna's, where the manager blushed and grinning said..Ohhh..you the Boss, ..she Ummm, the Bosses girl ...Yea, sorta

I took a break from treatment in Sept, and we went to Little Rock and had the greatest time with the family full of love and orneriness, and we were loved and cared for by so many. Thank you to...all.

5 days a week I had external radiation to my pelvis since the end of August (except for 3 days when we escaped to be with Chosen Famiy. We took off for the Reunion )

She went with me that week to celebrate as two of the women in our "Dorm" finished breast radiation treatment. They brought donuts and brownies and laughed about life. I gave them daffodil bulbs to plant and watch for in the spring. We were all thankful to be there. A Club we didn't want to join, but are lifetime members.

Yesterday was the second of three weekly internal treatments.

One week to go. One more brachytherapy treatment next Wed.

Celebrate: We are going to Coronado Island Resort to celebrate the beautiful sunset tomorrow night, and go to a party in San Diego.

I Celebrate life every day cuz, damn it can just get away from you like the sand in an hourglass.

Last edited by Tommi; 10-18-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #1298
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for being able to see and walk.
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #1299
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Most of all

I am thankful for God's unconditional love and acceptance despite my brokenness. I just wish it could be this way with people.
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #1300
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful I didn't have to wait long for two answers today, that were so very important to have. So grateful.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:

Tags
thankful