Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 01-15-2014, 06:49 PM   #1101
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I don't want to either negate another's fear or discount it.

I am going to only share my experiences.

I am doing this solely because, as women, we know so many women that have dealt with breast cancer, that when we have anything untoward; naturally, that is where our mind is going to go.

It does not always turn out like that.

I had my first benign breast tumor at age 22.

Since that time ( speaking breasts only) I have had two cysts removed and two fibrous tumors removed. All were benign.

I have had needle biopsies and needle-guided ultrasound in my breasts.

I have had a marker inserted. I think it is still there.

I have had screening mammos and diagnostic mammos.

None of them were shown to be cancer.

Of course it could have turned out differently.

My thyroid cancer had nothing to do with breast CA-they were separate issues.

First things first: get the repeat mammo.

I will hold very good and positive thoughts for you.

Let us know. We do care.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2014, 06:58 PM   #1102
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I don't want to either negate another's fear or discount it.

I am going to only share my experiences.

I am doing this solely because, as women, we know so many women that have dealt with breast cancer, that when we have anything untoward; naturally, that is where our mind is going to go.

It does not always turn out like that.

I had my first benign breast tumor at age 22.

Since that time ( speaking breasts only) I have had two cysts removed and two fibrous tumors removed. All were benign.

I have had needle biopsies and needle-guided ultrasound in my breasts.

I have had a marker inserted. I think it is still there.

I have had screening mammos and diagnostic mammos.

None of them were shown to be cancer.

Of course it could have turned out differently.

My thyroid cancer had nothing to do with breast CA-they were separate issues.

First things first: get the repeat mammo.

I will hold very good and positive thoughts for you.

Let us know. We do care.
Thank you Anya. I will post when I know something more. I go in Friday to Tyler to Trinity Mother Francis Ross Breast Center for more diagnostics as they put it. I went yesterday to their local breast center here where i live in to do the mammogram. I guess they have better diagnostic equipment at the Tyler Office Breast Center there for the Hospital. The woman didn't say much to me other than what I posted earlier. Hell she didn't even tell me the appt. I made with her was for Tyler. I just now got a phone call reminder from them telling me it was for Tyler TMF Ross Breast Center there.
Yeah I am kinda scared but trying not to worry too much. Taken my anxiety meds has helped and I have a therapy session tomorrow so I can use my therapist for support if needed. I don't know what will show up, hopefully nothing to worry about. I've never had any problems with my breasts, that's what has me worried, that they think they found something that wasn't there last year or didn't show up last 2 mammograms the last couple of years. Thanks for your support Anya, you seem to have been through this and I appreciate it very much. I hope that you are doing well lately. I'll keep you in prayers too.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:58 PM   #1103
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Yesterday I did a mammogram for my yearly. I've always had good results come back and there have never been any call backs to do any more re-takes of my breasts.
Today the Ross Breast Center from Mother Francis Hospital called me and told me the radiologist thought he saw something on my right breast mammogram results and he wants me to do 2 more mammograms to be sure.
That phone call has set off my ptsd and anxiety through the roof. I don't take stress on any level at all. My ptsd and anxiety are running amok right now. I am trying to remain positive that it's nothing, maybe fibrous tissue or fatty tissue. I am praying it's nothing. I called my sister in TN for support. She wants me to call her and let her know what they say when I take the other mammograms. I haven't told my mom yet and I can't until I'm sure there is something to worry about because that is exactly what she will do...worry herself too much over possibly nothing. I asked my grandma to put me on their prayer chain at church tonight and also asked my apt mgr to do that same thing for me. I know if they find something that there will be things I will go through, and I have no idea what all that entails. I do know that I won't allow them to remove just one breast, I will ask them to take them both so I don't have to worry about going through it again on the left breast later. I dont' know that I will do reconstructive breast implants or just tell the doc to get a plastic surgeon to just leave me flat chested and put in some pecs so I look half way decent. I don't mind not having breasts because they often get in the way of things I do. The only time I have enjoyed having them is when I am partnered with a femme that loves to make love with me and devour them as much as the rest of me.
I asked my ex gf whom has been talking to me about getting back together with me if she would still want me with no breasts, my being flat chested and having pec inserts put in, she said YES, even though she loved my breasts and loved touching and sucking on them when we were together before. That made me feel a little better.
I don't have much of a support system where I live. My younger sister lives in TN and my mom is a huge worry wart. My dad is ill and lives with my grandmother 5hrs away so does the rest of my family members that I am close to.
I don't know what all to expect if I have breast cancer tumor in my right breast. So if someone could help me prepare for the worst and know ahead of time what i may be dealing with, I would greatly appreciate it.
I know that some form of cancer treatment would be done, just don't have a clue as to what all that may entail.
IS there anyone here on BFP that can talk to me about this stuff because they've been through it?
Please post if you have or pm me. I retake my mammogram on my right breast on Friday it's the earliest that I could get in. I am hoping that I won't have to wait thru the weekend to get a call about the results.
Thanks,
Justy
I understand your anxiety, but it is really not that all uncommon to get a call for retakes.

I guess what I am saying is try not to worry until you find out there is something to worry about. It sounds like not telling your mom is a good decision, as well.

Often, for retakes, they expect that the person may want to hang around until it gets read. You could ask about that.

And yes, there are people here who have had breast cancer and can support you if you find this is what you are up against. Hang in there and try not to stress.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2014, 08:08 PM   #1104
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default No Glitter and No Deodorant on Friday

Dear TruTexan,
Breathe deep.Friday is a long way off for someone going through the "Oh my gosh what does this mean"...

Drink lottsa water, and stay hydrated. Before your re-visit,Don't wear any deodorant, any cream, etc. , even though you may feel stinky, they don't want aluminum, talc, glitter, by-products junking up your mammo.

Millions of mammograms done annually for screening are done.

Occasionally something looks "different". Not really "suspicious" of anything.

A mammogram takes your pyramid shape (triangle ~sort of and tries to squeeze it into a rectangular shape..,

Sometimes a normal area may be peeking at the Doc head on, like looking in a pipe directly, versus along the length of it.

An area that was once appearing one way can have absolutely norma calcifications with it, thus , they want to squish you around and look at it from another angle.
Maybe even take an ultrasound, just rubbing gooey stuff on it and letting sound waves bounce back for a wiggly image, to see if it is just a normal ole'cyst, which many of us have and never know it.

Data shows thousands of breast cancer biopsies come back negative.

So, if you think about it , we have some things that we may need to go through that scare the hello out of us, and we know others that have been there ahead of us.

Come back and let us know...

Last edited by Tommi; 01-15-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2014, 08:39 PM   #1105
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

As soon as I know something more definite. I will come back let you all know what's going on. Thank you all for your support, I do appreciate each and every one of you , you're some awesome folks here.
Thanks for listening to me and responding to my post. I do appreciate it very much.

Justy
Old 01-15-2014, 09:06 PM   #1106
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
As soon as I know something more definite. I will come back let you all know what's going on. Thank you all for your support, I do appreciate each and every one of you , you're some awesome folks here.
Thanks for listening to me and responding to my post. I do appreciate it very much.

Justy
Great to hear you are going to a dedicated breast center for follow-up.

So glad you can come here 24 hours a day and write about what concerns you, or about, ~~~anything.

Fear is better when exposed, so, sharing is really caring, and glad you are here.
Some of us have had the big old scary diagnosis and know how good it is to be able to talk about it.

Hang in there Justy. Thanks for posting.

Tommi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2014, 09:50 PM   #1107
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thank each and everyone one of you for the positive energy here and for understanding my fears. And for welcoming me so lovingly in to this thread. I do appreciate each and every one of you that have posted to me. It means a great deal. I will be using this thread for a support system since I don't have one here at home.
I am grateful to all of you here for welcoming me with open arms and without any pressure to post. I will keep the thread posted about my results after the second diagnostics that are going to be done on Friday, just as soon as I know something myself. I called a couple of people to start a prayer chain for me so I will be covered spiritually and allow God's grace to come in and help me get through this. With his help and all of you here, I can not lose my mind in worrying at this stage while I'm waiting to go and waiting for more results. I"m just a worry wart over things like this, it's pretty natural to be I guess.
Thank you to all of you here for the helpful posts you have allowed me to read. I needed to read them today.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #1108
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Rainbow candles, prayers and thoughts to light your way.
Sleep well, and I hope the beautiful colors of the rainbow will surround you.

Blue skies ahead.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:19 AM   #1109
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Thank each and everyone one of you for the positive energy here and for understanding my fears. And for welcoming me so lovingly in to this thread. I do appreciate each and every one of you that have posted to me. It means a great deal. I will be using this thread for a support system since I don't have one here at home.
I am grateful to all of you here for welcoming me with open arms and without any pressure to post. I will keep the thread posted about my results after the second diagnostics that are going to be done on Friday, just as soon as I know something myself. I called a couple of people to start a prayer chain for me so I will be covered spiritually and allow God's grace to come in and help me get through this. With his help and all of you here, I can not lose my mind in worrying at this stage while I'm waiting to go and waiting for more results. I"m just a worry wart over things like this, it's pretty natural to be I guess.
Thank you to all of you here for the helpful posts you have allowed me to read. I needed to read them today.
Hi , Sorry to be late in posting a response but haven't been on the site much lately. I wanted to add my support. I have been thru breast cancer twice and know the anxiety of waiting for tests and results. I'm sure that most mammos turn out to be clear or non cancer blips, So the odds are deffinitely in your favor. I will be holding good thoughts for you and look forward to your posting the good news. You are not alone in this--many of us are with you in spirit. Jeano
Old 01-17-2014, 02:04 PM   #1110
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Further diagnostics today

Today I went back to the Trinity Mother Francis Hospital Ross Breast Center for more imaging. They did 2 more different Mammograms on my right breast along with an ultrasound. Unfortunately, it wasn't a bad screening the first time. I do have a dime to penny size area on my right breast that is suspect. They can't tell from what they did today what it could be, so the oncologist wants a biopsy done. I go next Wednesday Jan 22 for the biopsy at 150 central time. I got to see what they were talking to me about on the mammograms and on the ultrasound. It's actually something there but just not sure what it is. So, it's a precautionary move on the doctors part to do that biopsy on my right breast which will tell him an answer if it's cancer or benign tumor, or fibroid tumor or whatever. My right breast is hurting so bad from that last two mammograms it's not even funny. Squished the shit out of my breast. LOL
I wanted to say thank you to each and everyone of you rendering support to me, it's helping me remain calm. I also had to tell mom today about what is going on so she knows. My sister called while I was telling mom and I had her on speaker phone. Mom is really worried now. I told her there's a good chance it's nothing to worry about and that I am not going to worry about it until they tell me I need to worry.
I"ve thought long and hard since the first call back this week. I've decided that if it is cancer, to have both breasts removed so I don't have to deal with it a second time in the other breast, just to get rid of them and that way I won't have to wear a damn bra anymore. LMAO I can joke about this today and be okay with it. Thank you all for your support. I will post more when I know the results of my biopsy.

And to all those dealing with cancer, I commend you on your bravery. I support you in every way possible even though I haven't posted here before.
I watched my uncle go through 6 1/2 yrs of dealing with brain cancer and he finally gave up his fight a yr ago, on Nov 10 2012 he passed away from it. He was the longest living brain cancer patient his oncologist had. He lived 6yrs longer than his oncologist expected him to and he lived those last 6 yrs loving his family and friends and loving me like he was my dad. He was a brave man and a loving gentle person. I couldn't have asked for a better uncle.
So, if it turns out I do have cancer, I will be just as brave as he was in his fight and live my life just as he taught me it should be lived, loving those you love the most, and letting them know how much you love them everyday.
Justy
Old 01-17-2014, 02:20 PM   #1111
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

A BIG TRU TEXAN

Thinkin aboutcha! Yep, some scary stuff comes up. Glad your Mom knows now, because, I bet know you want her support, love and prayers. Even though she will be worried and scared and the whole thing, sometimes just knowing you are in good hands, you are following up on it and can talk about it is a good thing for some.

Hang in there, come on back and chat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 03:06 PM   #1112
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Tommi, A BIG THANKS to you today for the shout out. Yes, I did need my mom to know. I told her lets not worry until I find out further from the biopsy, but being my mom that she is, she's OMG stage now. I know she's probably stressing out more than I am today. I told her it's not necessary for her to go with me to get the biopsy. My neighbor is going to drive me there to Tyler, an hour away from where I live to get the biopsy done at the Breast Center at the hospital. I am just more worried today about my mom's stress level, but if I hadn't told her and she found out she'd be pretty upset with me and never let me live it down, it would be a huge issue that I didn't tell her about it and what I'm having done. She's very scared of getting cancer because my grandmother , her mom, died from colon cancer or ovarian cancer that had spread. She is so afraid of cancer it's not even funny. I know I"m in God's hands and if it's his will I have it and have to go through treatment for it, then so be it. I have a positive attitude today and today is all I'm going to worry about. My ptsd and anxiety are bad enough to take meds for, but it's under control . I just hope it's nothing to be honest. That it comes back benign.
Thanks for your shout out and support Tommi. I need it from friends online. I have really have no friends in my tiny town here. I only live where I live so that I can be mom's caregiver and help her when she needs help, take her to her doctor appts. etc. I'm the only child she has that was able to move here to help her after my stepfather passed 4yrs ago this month. My younger sister lives all the way in TN. I called her yesterday about it and today about what they said. She's afraid too. I told her don't be, I can handle it. That my spirits are high and that I will just have both breasts removed if i have cancer and she laughed and said it would make me more butch looking. I laughed. we joked, she teared up, I laughed some more she laughed more. She's the onlyi sister I have that I talk to and not very much, she's so busy with her job and family there. She works really long hours in IT for the state of TN. And is rarely able to talk to me. my older sister is a nut job, I don't speak to her anymore. Anyway, I thank you and all of you in this thread that have reached out to me in posts, it' means a lot to me. Thank you and God Bless all of you here.

PS. Maybe this just hasn't hit me yet like it should. I don't know. I'm kinda feeling like I am in limbo and nervous about it all.

Justy
Old 01-17-2014, 07:17 PM   #1113
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Default bump bump bump for support please

Just bumping the thread for some support please. thanks.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:49 PM   #1114
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

TruTexan, I am sending positive, uplifting thoughts your way. Hang tight! I wish you did not have to wait to know exactly what is going on with that breast.

Best Wishes,
Brock
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 10:48 PM   #1115
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

today is almost over and I'll wake up with a new day and for that day I will try to only focus on it instead of the what if's because the what if's will only drive me crazy with more fear. Thank you for your support here. I need friends right now the most.
Justy
Old 01-18-2014, 01:29 AM   #1116
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Tommi, A BIG THANKS to you today for the shout out. Yes, I did need my mom to know. I told her lets not worry until I find out further from the biopsy, but being my mom that she is, she's OMG stage now. I know she's probably stressing out more than I am today. I told her it's not necessary for her to go with me to get the biopsy. My neighbor is going to drive me there to Tyler, an hour away from where I live to get the biopsy done at the Breast Center at the hospital. I am just more worried today about my mom's stress level, but if I hadn't told her and she found out she'd be pretty upset with me and never let me live it down, it would be a huge issue that I didn't tell her about it and what I'm having done. She's very scared of getting cancer because my grandmother , her mom, died from colon cancer or ovarian cancer that had spread. She is so afraid of cancer it's not even funny. I know I"m in God's hands and if it's his will I have it and have to go through treatment for it, then so be it. I have a positive attitude today and today is all I'm going to worry about. My ptsd and anxiety are bad enough to take meds for, but it's under control . I just hope it's nothing to be honest. That it comes back benign.
Thanks for your shout out and support Tommi. I need it from friends online. I have really have no friends in my tiny town here. I only live where I live so that I can be mom's caregiver and help her when she needs help, take her to her doctor appts. etc. I'm the only child she has that was able to move here to help her after my stepfather passed 4yrs ago this month. My younger sister lives all the way in TN. I called her yesterday about it and today about what they said. She's afraid too. I told her don't be, I can handle it. That my spirits are high and that I will just have both breasts removed if i have cancer and she laughed and said it would make me more butch looking. I laughed. we joked, she teared up, I laughed some more she laughed more. She's the onlyi sister I have that I talk to and not very much, she's so busy with her job and family there. She works really long hours in IT for the state of TN. And is rarely able to talk to me. my older sister is a nut job, I don't speak to her anymore. Anyway, I thank you and all of you in this thread that have reached out to me in posts, it' means a lot to me. Thank you and God Bless all of you here.

PS. Maybe this just hasn't hit me yet like it should. I don't know. I'm kinda feeling like I am in limbo and nervous about it all.

Justy
Hi Justy, Thanks for posting about today. It sucks to wait for another test but whichever way the biopsy turns out you will know what your next step is and that is much more empowering than the waiting part. I'm in your corner Buddy. You are doing GREAT!
Jeano
Old 01-18-2014, 08:38 PM   #1117
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Happy Saturday night everyone.

Watching the SAG awards . eating nacho's. kaijira and the Mom are doing A thousand piece puzzle....I help with the edges only.

Knowing Justy is just about to learn a whole lot waiting. It will all be okay. Imagine next year. This will all be over. You will have memories of now, and you will post in this thread for someone new.
Love and hugs to ya. Ever want to talk PM us, and we are like be extended family all over the country . You are not alone

Last edited by Tommi; 01-18-2014 at 08:41 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2014, 08:41 PM   #1118
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm doing ok today, staying into just today. Been watching movies and keeping my mind off what next week will bring and the waiting game afterwards.
Thanks Tommi.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:46 PM   #1119
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I'm doing ok today, staying into just today. Been watching movies and keeping my mind off what next week will bring and the waiting game afterwards.
Thanks Tommi.
GAME! Football
Glad to hear you are hangin out. Game. game

Tomorrow ! Go. Denver
Go 49ers

Last edited by Tommi; 01-18-2014 at 08:48 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:19 AM   #1120
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

TruTexan, you're in my prayers. Sorry the wait is so long, but you are handling it so well. Caring for your mom and facing your own medical uncertainty is no small feat, I wish you all the best and hope that dime sized object turns out to be something harmless and benign!!!

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post: