Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 04-13-2013, 01:10 AM   #141
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Last night and tonight were my pool nights,so I just kept things sorta low key so I wouldnt pop anything out of wack so I could play,But being at the pool hall isnt just siting then waiting to play,some of us who already played desided we would do a couple of laps of the parking lot.This place use to be a truck stop so the lot is huge,so I did get some walking in,plus going uphill and down in the back lot.This is at our home base most places I wouldnt be caught dead walking around cause they are in some questonable places.
Tomorrow (today) im doing a medium workout just to east back into a routine.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #142
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
First, I did the stay away from me, bee dance.

Then I did the omg, a bee's in my hair dance.

Finally, there was the holy crap, it flew up my jacket sleeve dance.

When the time came to scrub the honey off the pavement, I was nearly whupped.

I am intimately familiar with this dance ensemble...Sometimes I change it up, and do the "There's a spider on my arm" dance, or the "Wasps, wasps, OMD wasps" dance...They are all really great cardiovascular experiences...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #143
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

An hour on the elliptical while watching a hodgepodge of terrible reality t.v., followed by an hour of abs, stretching, and weight lifting.

I saw Jill today, the one who is always at the gym. She was lookin' good, like maybe she had been spray tanned.

I also saw this guy who thinks my name is Amy and always says, "Hi, Amy!" He knows who I am, if you know what I mean, but just somehow started thinking my name was Amy. I don't correct it because it's too fun to have regular conversations with someone while being called by the wrong name

The gym was nice and empty today due to what is known as good weather.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 07:39 PM   #144
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I bought an ellipitical machine yesterday,when it gets hear by U.P.S. sonny boy can put it together,it's not that I don't have enough to work out with I just needed something to just burn calories with that didn't involve rideing the bike for long hours cause it still causes my hiney pain I would rather not deal with.I still do nordic walking a couple times a week but I have stayed close to the house then did my walking when everyone was at work (lots of cars wiz by other wise) I'm checking out the park to find a place to go that I
am not dodging to many people.I haven't used one before so i'm gonna learn as I go...nothing new there.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #145
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Sadly, today was a day when I completely lacked motivation. Unless you count a few hours dabbing multiple bingo sheets, then I didn't get any exercise today. Tomorrow MUST be different. I've already figured out that if I don't walk/run every day my legs hurt/ache sooooo bad. Since I'm still kinda new to everything, I'm not quite sure why that is.....I just know I don't like it. I also have to figure out what to do about the pain that occurs when I run (shin splints I assume).

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #146
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

Back to my cross training routine that feels good and gets results.*

-- Start with speed walk to the gym as a warm up.
-- Shoot baskets for 1/2 hour then run length of court several times while dribbling basketball (starting at 3 laps as I resume my aerobic capability from a sedentary first couple months this year).
-- Ride programmable recumbent bike (starting at 10 minutes per above aerobic status) -- will start riding outside once Spring actually arrives here in Chicago.

*The gym I use is at a University and is closed Sundays so I'm going to take the dog on a very long walk, go on a bike ride (since it's predicted to be near 70 -- shock and awe), and just do the usual free weights and push ups at home today.

Getting back into an exercise routine feels really good.
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:39 AM   #147
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

I'll do back and triceps today. I do six sets of sit-ups every day. I'll go a couple of miles on my treadmill.

The word treadmill sounds so nefarious to me. It should have been called dreadmill.
Old 04-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #148
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation
Default I got nothing. I'm starting yoga again soon.

This is why it's hard to get serious at the gym....

Old 04-14-2013, 04:41 PM   #149
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Sadly, today was a day when I completely lacked motivation. Unless you count a few hours dabbing multiple bingo sheets, then I didn't get any exercise today. Tomorrow MUST be different. I've already figured out that if I don't walk/run every day my legs hurt/ache sooooo bad. Since I'm still kinda new to everything, I'm not quite sure why that is.....I just know I don't like it. I also have to figure out what to do about the pain that occurs when I run (shin splints I assume).

It could be your shoes, your gait, or if you are pushing yourself too hard (I do this a lot).

Maybe try running from a sauropod instead of a T Rex.

*helpful*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #150
MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation

Always...hooked on power hour... And a nice scooter ride at the park with my friends little ones. Serious squat workout *G
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #151
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
I'll do back and triceps today. I do six sets of sit-ups every day. I'll go a couple of miles on my treadmill.

The word treadmill sounds so nefarious to me. It should have been called dreadmill.
I've been calling it exactly that for years...Maybe even trudgemill or drudgemill would fit, now that I think about it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 05:49 PM   #152
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Didn't go to the gym today BUT wow i got a lot of exercise. I walked all over the mall, then all over the flea market. Then on to getting groceries and spent the rest of the day planting flowers in the front in my flower beds and around the mailbox.

I am just sitting down relaxing for the first time since around 9:30 this morning.

I feel a little sore from doing my walking on the treadmill this week but i swear to goodness i have more energy. I really don't think a week ago, i could have done what i did today.

Feeling good and tired and knowing i did a lot to feel this way, is a wonderful feeling.
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #153
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I did a diffrent kind of exersise today,I spent most of the morning and mid afternoon is a boat picking up crawfish pots,we have lot's of cradads I never thought we would get somany.The ones we got are now washed,dumped in salt water to clean then out and now we have split the catch between three of us.Between crawfish I ran a trot line out now we have catfish,gar,some eal with a fue bass with a fue turtle on the hooks( I let them go)I traded off some of the fish catch to the dock hand in exchange for cleaning them.I am set up in fish for a while,yeah me.I am not shure if I will sun burn or not cause of my olive complexion but if I do from my mid thighdown to my toes is gonna hurt...my neck,back and arms no to mention my face my well peel.
I had a blast,I was a bit tossed by time I got home(no I didn't drive)..My fur kids wouldnt get near me cause I didn't smell the same.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #154
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

at gym:
first, elliptical 1.5 hrs (watched a movie- Jim Carey in Liar, Liar),
then 1 hr weight lifting, abs, and stretching

then 1.5 hour walk at Riverside Park with Rob, a friend who I have known for many years. it was beautiful weather and we walked by the water.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #155
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Okay... was not good today at all. Did zero exercise... and then had a box of "Good and Plenty."

Maybe I will do some jumping jacks before bed.
SuddenlyWestFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuddenlyWestFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #156
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I didn't go outside today due to the weather we had today,
but I did quite a bit of housework: deep cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and went up and down the stairs several times today (laundry).

The next stretch of good weather we have, I plan to do a day trip out to Sauvie's Island and walk the trails at the bird sanctuary and walk the beach out to the most northern tip of the island (probably about ten miles worth of walking, altogether). The Columbia River is on the northern side of the island and the Willamette River is on the southern side, but both rivers converge at the northern most tip of the island.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2013, 08:52 AM   #157
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Tart View Post
I didn't go outside today due to the weather we had today,
but I did quite a bit of housework: deep cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and went up and down the stairs several times today (laundry).

The next stretch of good weather we have, I plan to do a day trip out to Sauvie's Island and walk the trails at the bird sanctuary and walk the beach out to the most northern tip of the island (probably about ten miles worth of walking, altogether). The Columbia River is on the northern side of the island and the Willamette River is on the southern side, but both rivers converge at the northern most tip of the island.

WANT! I'd love to meet up with you for something like this! Let me know if you're interested
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #158
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

In week 2 of my 10-week challenge. In my previous posts I neglected to explain the workouts. Monday and Wednesday are cardio days, Tuesday is for arms, Thursday is legs, and Friday is abs. My first week doing arms wasn't so bad until I got to the triceps. I'm happy to report that this week, it's getting better. I was able to complete all the tricep exercises without wanting to cut my arms off .

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #159
prettyboyreg

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,512 Times in 293 Posts
prettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputationprettyboyreg Has the BEST Reputation

5 mile run! I think it did more for my mind than my body...
Old 04-16-2013, 10:59 PM   #160
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Today I was on the go most of the day,when I got home I did a fue things hear that needed doing.I'm needing to get on a workout scedual for when i'm home,I know being commited to woeking out is a mind set that makes it work but for some reason I haven't hit the solid mind set yet.Tomorrow I will be home all day for a change so I will do my exersises three times a week for a starter,my buggest prob is I deal with a back injury that I need to be careful of even tho I had injections to curb the pain.The forst time I got my back shot up I felt so go I went at it like it would be the end of the world if I didnt do max days every day.One this I have to watch is my shoulder problem in doing to many heavy weights that will stress the the whole thing by to many reps.I have always done 100 of everything on max days,sometimes I get away with, it some I pay dearly for in lost time while something heals.What gives with the 100 mark I don't remember.Nutty old fart I gess.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights