Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

sexy arms and a great sense of humor
Old 10-07-2013, 06:22 PM   #122
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

self confidence
Old 10-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #123
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

getting cruised from across the room!
Old 10-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #124
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

strong shoulders and backs are my weakness.....always have been....
Old 10-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #125
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge-Smile View Post
crows feet (smile lines; I love how the face can tell the story of someone's life and experience)

gray, slightly-graying, and/or salt and pepper hair (sometimes - depends on the individual, of course; but when it works, it's hot)

voices (especially those with a low or raspy timbre to them)

accents (especially southern drawls, which is a relatively new phenomenon for me; I wasn't ever really a fan until I heard one a while ago that changed my mind about that, lol)
Yowza! I second all of these!
Old 10-08-2013, 04:48 AM   #126
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge-Smile View Post
crows feet (smile lines; I love how the face can tell the story of someone's life and experience)

gray, slightly-graying, and/or salt and pepper hair (sometimes - depends on the individual, of course; but when it works, it's hot)

voices (especially those with a low or raspy timbre to them)

accents (especially southern drawls, which is a relatively new phenomenon for me; I wasn't ever really a fan until I heard one a while ago that changed my mind about that, lol)
I don't know how instant the first two are for me...they would at least perk my interest I know....but the second two. Oh yeah.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 07:03 AM   #127
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh non physical ones...lol my bad...

Intelligence, a way with words (not always a hand in hand thing) and yes...confidence....swagger if you will....

These are a few of my favorite thingsssssss

My client was bed bound for a duration and watched a LOT of The Sound of Music.....
Old 10-08-2013, 07:50 AM   #128
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I love accents as well. Certain South and Central American accents are my favorites. I feel them on a visceral level. And a passion gap or a crooked tooth always move me, I’m not particularly attracted to too straight cookie cutter teeth. My ex husband had a crooked slightly broken tooth from a hockey accident and it was one of the things I really enjoyed about his looks. It made me sad when the tooth died and he had to have a root canal and get it capped. It made him quite sad too, just not for the same reasons.

Truthfully though there aren’t instant turn-ons existing in a vacuum for me. There isn’t anything I can think of that would work instantly and singularly for me. It’s a package thing and really more like two separate things. There are things that I am attracted to in a person, things that would get my attention, turn my head. But in my experience they rarely translate to anything meaningful. Then there are things that a person I am attracted to can do to turn me on. My wife doing or saying something that I find particularly hot (which happens often really) works instantly but I doubt it would have the same effect if anyone else were doing/saying it. I guess she has the keys to the instant turn-on switch.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #129
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

there are certain fragrances that Victoria secret has that for some reason flip a switch , I have a very hard time containing myself
Old 10-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #130
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
Ohhh non physical ones...lol my bad...

Intelligence, a way with words (not always a hand in hand thing) and yes...confidence....swagger if you will....

These are a few of my favorite thingsssssss

My client was bed bound for a duration and watched a LOT of The Sound of Music.....
Who said it had to be non-physical.

<----likes the physical a whole lot

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #131
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Who said it had to be non-physical.

<----likes the physical a whole lot
I just felt shallow only stating THOSE....since it really is all about the mind for me....
Old 10-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #132
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation

I interpreted an instant turn on to be a fleeting, fun moment. If we are speaking of a more physical outcome then a turn on with one person does not translate into a turn on with another. I agree with that. I also cannot tie one thing into an instant turn on other then a general physical and mental butchness which has to be accompanied by the attractiveness, as interpreted by me, of that person as a whole.

I can remember mentioning to people who would comment on my crooked teeth that it my unique characteristic and is a part of what makes me me. I expect it was your positive reinforcement that allowed me to believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
And a passion gap or a crooked tooth always move me, I’m not particularly attracted to too straight cookie cutter teeth. My ex husband had a crooked slightly broken tooth from a hockey accident and it was one of the things I really enjoyed about his looks. It made me sad when the tooth died and he had to have a root canal and get it capped. It made him quite sad too, just not for the same reasons.

Truthfully though there aren’t instant turn-ons existing in a vacuum for me. There isn’t anything I can think of that would work instantly and singularly for me. It’s a package thing and really more like two separate things. There are things that I am attracted to in a person, things that would get my attention, turn my head. But in my experience they rarely translate to anything meaningful.
Slowpurr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slowpurr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #133
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Her touching herself or even the thought of her touching herself!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #134
Daktari

Talking

Laughing at my jokes

Having the patience of saint
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 02:03 PM   #135
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpurr View Post
I interpreted an instant turn on to be a fleeting, fun moment.
I'm sure that is what it is supposed to be. I don't know if you know this about me, but I tend to over-analyze stuff. I turn it over and over looking at it from every angle possible, then I might dunk it in a pail of water to see how it handles being wet. Then I squeeze it making sure to wring out every bit of spontaneity and joy. I examine and then re-examine. I even bore myself.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #136
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Instant.

Instant to me is visual, audio, physical.
The click of high heels on the floor.
Blonde hair.
Beautiful & manicured hands.
Manicured nails on my skin.
Said hands in my hair.
A soft whisper.
A soft Southern accent.
That look...in her eyes & in her appearance.
Damn, I got more but I think I beat stop here.
Lol
Old 10-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #137
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I just felt shallow only stating THOSE....since it really is all about the mind for me....
I'm shallow and I'm okay with that, because if I don't feel that shimmery feeling that says 'take me', none of the rest of it matters. Sometimes that feeling finds its way to me through my brain and sometimes through my groin. I don't care how it gets to me as long as it's there.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #138
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking Her smile as I get

that one spaghetti strap slipping off the shoulder shimmy look
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #139
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
That come and get me smile

Her butt as she sways and bends makes me want to grab her

That feminine curve of the fingers as she sits and plays

Putting her hands together and raising them above her head .

Long wavy hair I can wrap my hand in

Dripping Wet, out of the shower , everytime

Intelligent, savy, sexy, sensual..

lucky me
This is how you see me? Wow. I love you forever. Your kaijira
Old 10-09-2013, 12:41 AM   #140
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
that one spaghetti strap slipping off the shoulder shimmy look
Oh, I do know that gets you Love. Big Hug. j

Tags
in the mood, turn-ons