cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

i'm thinking about how i spend nearly 4 hours commuting each work day and how i can 1) reduce my commute time, and/or 2) find more energy to wake up earlier so when i get home i have more time and energy to do things in the evenings.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 05:21 AM   #4662
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

My Mom. I wish I could just hear her voice right now...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 06:36 AM   #4663
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

How empty the house seems knowing she's not in the bedroom sleeping. It just gets harder every time we are apart.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 06:47 AM   #4664
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up feeling like crud but I still have a smile on my face...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 07:27 AM   #4665
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

How the power of love, caring, and family can makes us stronger than we could ever be as a single entity moving through this world.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:28 AM   #4666
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

ive been doing alot of thinking about being single. this is the longest time i have ever stayed single and it has made me realize how happy i am. it has given me time to work on issues like health and weight and a few personilaty flaws without input from anyone else. i used to run around thinking im nobody unless i had a g/f .. when in fact i have been able to say i am somebody on my own and a very important somebody.. im someone that deserves the best i can give not 100% but 110%. this single time has allowed me to structure my life exactly how i want it to be and not do the "ok this will do" thing. it has given me a better idea of who i would like to share my life with if she should ever come my way. it has also given me the strenght not to rush into something just to feel i belong. i know where i belong and what i need for me. i just wish i had learned this at a much younger age. it would have saved alot of heartach for myself and others. my younger years were spent impressing everyone else instead of myself that left a dissatisfied self being even when i thought i was happy. grrrr my thoughts are rambling this morning!
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to asphaltcowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 07:47 AM   #4667
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default quick note back to cody

cody, I love your rambles.

What a fantastic post! I totally agree on all points.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:11 AM   #4668
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default Valley View Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
A few days in the water would heal my mind!

I wonder how soon I can make that happen.......and where.....

It would need to be pretty inexpensive....and I don't feel like flying for fun right now. Flying was so cool in the 60s and 70's, now it's a bus in the air.

It would need to be way south, or indoor, for the water not to be freezing....

I wonder how South..I know its too cool in Ft Walton..unless pool was heated?? Hmmmm or a cabin with an indoor pool in the Smokies.....pondering. Has to be short drivable, not over 8 hours and the less people around the better....

Hmmmmm, I wonder if we could go to Christmas????? Muahahahahaha. I wonder if I could talk Cynthia into it.

I sincerely doubt it since she would not let us skip Thanksgiving for Native American reasons....but it seems worth a try.

If this does not work, I am putting my foot down for Easter! Oh, but I was thinking water, not how to get out of family holidays...

Focus, focus.....

Expedia!
Go to a lil town called Townsend, TN and stay at the Valley View Lodge. They have an indoor pool and jacuzzi. They also have a room you can rent in the same building that has it's own jacuzzi and a fireplace. You can open the curtains on the picture window in front of the jacuzzi and have an awesome view of the mountains as well.

Townsend also borders the Smoky Mountain National Park.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #4669
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

On my mind....

I was reminded by someone today, that the only thing we are guaranteed in this lifetime, is that things will change.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #4670
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind...

Rice Krispie treats ~ warm, right out of the pot.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #4671
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

a peaceful four hour train ride (with wireless) and comfy hotel room waiting for my arrival
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 11:56 AM   #4672
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up chilled and sick to my stomach
I hope it leaves me soon

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 12:21 PM   #4673
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation
Default Unfortunately

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
On my mind....

I was reminded by someone today, that the only thing we are guaranteed in this lifetime, is that things will change.
The only thing that stays the same is change.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #4674
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default home for the holidays...

making my special recipe of chex mix for my kiddo this holiday. I always make it and mail it to her but this time, I can give it to her in person! We might even make it.

I have my cookie books out and I am planning on what to make for the holidays. I put out a huge spread every year. I actually got a small freezer just to store holiday cookies in..lol.

Rose Cottage is homey...I finally switched curtains from those that were left here, to my own primitive/country curtains. The pictures are hung on the wall, the doilies are on the dressers, lights are in the windows, and the quilts are placed on the beds. Come the holidays, it will feel like Home. Its my first holiday season here. I am ever so grateful....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #4675
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,261 Times in 2,254 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

heavy on my mind is my employment situation, or lack thereof.
Been a year since I was laid off... and but for the graces of an angel watching over me, and unemployment- we've been ok,
I pound the pavement, I hit the internet, I hit Job Services through the unemployment office- and there's still nothing there...

on my mind is what the hell is gonna happen when I exhaust my benefits?

Why is it that an intelligent woman, who used to be a General Manager for a 200+ room hotel and been in that profession for 20+ years,
cannot even get a job offer from even a nationally known fast food chain, a 5star hotel in Paris, or anything in between???
heavy on my mind.... yeah.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 04:13 PM   #4676
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntycingFemme View Post
heavy on my mind is my employment situation, or lack thereof.
Been a year since I was laid off... and but for the graces of an angel watching over me, and unemployment- we've been ok,
I pound the pavement, I hit the internet, I hit Job Services through the unemployment office- and there's still nothing there...

on my mind is what the hell is gonna happen when I exhaust my benefits?

Why is it that an intelligent woman, who used to be a General Manager for a 200+ room hotel and been in that profession for 20+ years,
cannot even get a job offer from even a nationally known fast food chain, a 5star hotel in Paris, or anything in between???
heavy on my mind.... yeah.
You have to understand that it's not you. It's all over the country. I had a career, a life. I have 30 plus years in advertising, design and radio and television and I can't even get a full time job as designer with copywriting and media experience. I free-lance and it's not enough.
I lost my career and life from a trauma. I'm on disability and I'm lucky compared to the 14 million out of work. One of my best friends is also my representative payee..an astute businesswoman who tells me this all the time. All you can do is keep trying, or maybe be more inventive on how and what you present, or in what you're looking for. I don't have the answers. But it's not you, trust me.

My life faded from 18 years of keeping trauma supressed until it nearly killed me. I'm going through facing it all over and there's no guarantee that I will ever recoup my losses, and there are many. Good luck and don't be disheartened. You're among millions...even among many executives who've lost everything. Look up the story about the exec who made a couple of hundred-thou a year and now works behind the counter at Starbucks. The country is so fucked up and the plight is reality.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 06:18 PM   #4677
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Prince Willie's engagement to Kate Middleton. They may call her a "commoner" but man is she gorgeous.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Kate-M...0katemiddleton
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:44 PM   #4678
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking that I just baked the best cheesecake I ever have YUMMY!!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #4679
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
(Edit: I tried to correct subject line to read response to theoddz but the software won't allow it. That is interesting.)
In the future, if you should need to edit the title to a post, go to edit, then go advanced, and then edit your title. You only get 30 minutes to edit posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #4680
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

That My BFF was dead on right and I should listen to her more often. She is the bomb.

ps. you really are channeling NeNe. that is all.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote