Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 01-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #41
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I was surfing around some scientific websites last night and read where the sun was throwing a lot of magnetic storms this way,the worst in several years,it may be part of what we are hearing or have something to do with it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #42
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Maybe this concept wasn't too far off target??

~Theo~
Old 01-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #43
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic Spirit View Post
I am a huge skeptic of anything on the 'net - these days, anyone can manipulate photos and video to be anything they want. A friend once told me I was the biggest skeptic she's ever known because I believe less than half of what I hear, see, or read on-line. lol

But this? This I heard irl with my own 2 ears and while it did kinda sound like the WotW noises, it was slower, lower, and way off in the distance (I could only pin point a general direction). Also, it wasn't as frequent as the videos posted on-line - I would guesstimate that about 15-30 seconds passed in between each sound.

If I hear it again, I'll see if I can't whip out my phone and record it, but trust me, I don't expect you or anyone else to take my word for it - and it doesn't offend me in the least - we need our skeptics!
it's not only photos and video - sound can be just as easily manipulated
sound designers and Foley artists can twist, turn and completely transform the most innocuous sources.
heck - anyone with can nowadays.

these can just as easily be guerrilla marketing ploys for a blockbuster movie (close encounters remake?), maybe a new basketball shoe or next gen iphone

i can admit i may be wrong
if that's the case - i'll wave back to everyone on the space arc like the beginning of a love boat episode

just remember - to serve man was a cookbook
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #44
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok, I watched the YouTube videos and can say that it creeped me out. It was a haunting sound. I work outside and I'm on alert for that sound. God that's all I need to hear. My thought is this. Maybe it's the plates in the earth shifting or it's an alien. Sounds far fetched but you never know.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #45
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This old world has been around for a long time,many things have happened its its time,and more will happen.I feel she is crying from the abuse we as humans have put on her,from cutting down trees that help hold her together,by pumping out a sorse of her life blood(oil),poisioning the oceans and water ways,over fishing and hunting...not to mention the poloution in the air.At some point she will take charge then we will find out how small we as humans are in the sceam of life.Know matter what it may be its crying,we should listen and do our best to protect the earth even if we need to go back in time and live as we use to so we can save what we have.Just my roaming thoughts.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #46
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Folks; If you feel and hear thunder, booming, rumbling. etc. like I do, you can read about/report it here:

Skyquake Report
http://Shadowresearch.com/skyquakes/skyquakemenu.htm
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #47
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I was surfing around some scientific websites last night and read where the sun was throwing a lot of magnetic storms this way,the worst in several years,it may be part of what we are hearing or have something to do with it.

I read a lil about that as well..Very good point to look at as well .

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #48
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
Ok, I watched the YouTube videos and can say that it creeped me out. It was a haunting sound. I work outside and I'm on alert for that sound. God that's all I need to hear. My thought is this. Maybe it's the plates in the earth shifting or it's an alien. Sounds far fetched but you never know.

Many people share your same thoughts from what I have read. Either way, fear truely serves nothing in this situation I believe. Knowledge and to learn what it is is power. Just my thoughts on that.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 01-25-2012, 05:41 AM   #49
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

One night last week i heard some thunder that was not thunder. it had the sound of thunder but the rhythm was wrong. it did not crack, roll, or fade- it just rumbled really randomly. it sounded close enough that i should have been able to see something but when i looked outside nothing at all was going on. i was pretty creeped out but i fell alsleep
Old 01-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #50
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
This old world has been around for a long time,many things have happened its its time,and more will happen.I feel she is crying from the abuse we as humans have put on her,from cutting down trees that help hold her together,by pumping out a sorse of her life blood(oil),poisioning the oceans and water ways,over fishing and hunting...not to mention the poloution in the air.At some point she will take charge then we will find out how small we as humans are in the sceam of life.Know matter what it may be its crying,we should listen and do our best to protect the earth even if we need to go back in time and live as we use to so we can save what we have.Just my roaming thoughts.
OMG I totally agree 100%. We're like a disease. These fools don't realize that she is a living being not just a rock. She provides life for us and all we do is disrespect her. Like George Carlin said one of these days she's just going to shake us off. Maybe that is what she's trying to do.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 07:54 AM   #51
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

I've not heard any noises - but then I suffer from Tinitus and would most likely believe it was the sound in my right ear.

But I've listened to the you.tubes and I have to wonder - Some say it's Aliens, others Mother Earth.....

If it is indeed Mother Earth - I wonder if this Film is truly Science Fiction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Happening_(2008_film)

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 08:35 AM   #52
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

fascinating, intriguing, hauntingly beautiful, sorrowful and freakishly relaxing *cringe*
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #53
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Default January 26th news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=UrpByvs2qvE

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 01-27-2012, 01:55 AM   #54
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
One night last week i heard some thunder that was not thunder. it had the sound of thunder but the rhythm was wrong. it did not crack, roll, or fade- it just rumbled really randomly. it sounded close enough that i should have been able to see something but when i looked outside nothing at all was going on. i was pretty creeped out but i fell alsleep
I had exactly the same experience. I was watching TV when it happened and I heard it--got up and opened the slider but it was over and everything looked/sounded normal. I knew it was not a normal sound on a deep level but just put it out of my mind until I read this thread. hummmmm
Old 02-05-2012, 03:08 AM   #55
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Default one of the latest recordings

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?I...ry=Environment

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 02-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #56
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

I've actually been reading about the theories of how the planets poles have shifted in the past, and I have to admit to finding some credibility behind it all. I think our planet's finally giving us some warnings that something big is going to happen and soon, not the end of the world, although our civilisation has already survived many great cataclysms in the past ...
This definitely gives me lots of food for thought
Old 02-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #57
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

On another note (sorry, it only just occurred to me, work with me, I'm on cold meds and they're making me a tad slow tonight) I think there is so much that can't be explained by science alone, there are so many unexplainable phenomenom that science just disregards entirely because it can't find a reason for it to happen, for example, the paranormal and psychic abilities, etc.
In many ways I think we need to start looking outside the box, for more possibilities, to explore other avenues of research, and maybe, listening to what's happening to our planet.
I think we're coming into an age where things will keep on happening that can't be explained away, more people will start to see that what we can cause and create with our minds, with the combination of what is both physical and ethereal, then we can start making real progress.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #58
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive View Post
On another note (sorry, it only just occurred to me, work with me, I'm on cold meds and they're making me a tad slow tonight) I think there is so much that can't be explained by science alone, there are so many unexplainable phenomenom that science just disregards entirely because it can't find a reason for it to happen, for example, the paranormal and psychic abilities, etc.
In many ways I think we need to start looking outside the box, for more possibilities, to explore other avenues of research, and maybe, listening to what's happening to our planet.
I think we're coming into an age where things will keep on happening that can't be explained away, more people will start to see that what we can cause and create with our minds, with the combination of what is both physical and ethereal, then we can start making real progress.

I agree with this very strongly..thanks for adding that part.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #59
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
I agree with this very strongly..thanks for adding that part.
You're more than welcome.
I'm a strong believer in using our abilities for the good of others. It is possible!
Old 02-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #60
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I'm glad for this thread !
I've stopped talking to rw friends about this.
They think I'm nuts!
Glad I can check in with other curious people!
Thank you!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post: