Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-25-2013, 12:43 AM   #1041
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I built a bonfire in the snow and rented a cabin for all of you that are up in the snowy mess. The rest of us will raid it when least expected!

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 08:14 AM   #1042
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,571 Times in 10,220 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Good Morning friends!

It looks to be a beautiful day in south Texas, temps in the 70's. Spring is around the corner. I see at least 3 gerber daisy's blooming and daffodil's across the street. Waiting for the trees to fill in...

The month is almost over..wow, that was fast. Saddle up and enjoy the day.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 05:50 PM   #1043
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Friends in the warmth! A grand total of.....25 inches of snow!! My dogs aren't even that tall. Today I was able to get my 4x4 sideways in the drive. It was a great! Enjoy the nice weather where you have it and stay warm where aren't so lucky.

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #1044
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single FtMs & Femme's

We had a cold, windy, snowy day yesterday here in Wichita Falls. It wasn't cold enough for the snow to stick and eventually it stopped falling.

Today was sunny and warm with blue sky. They always say, "if you don't like the weather in North Texas, just hang around and it will change."

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm and cool..
Old 02-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #1045
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
We had a cold, windy, snowy day yesterday here in Wichita Falls. It wasn't cold enough for the snow to stick and eventually it stopped falling.

Today was sunny and warm with blue sky. They always say, "if you don't like the weather in North Texas, just hang around and it will change."
That's what they say in my hometown! (Louisville, Ky) The weather there is crazy too.

Here in the So Cal mountains, we had a foot of snow a few days ago, and today it's around 60. Either way, it is like paradise to me. It's beautiful!
Old 02-27-2013, 06:02 PM   #1046
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
That's what they say in my hometown! (Louisville, Ky) The weather there is crazy too.
Can I Just Say.... That's what they say in my hometown! (Louisville, KY)
Small world I'm thinking

The Following User Says Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #1047
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
Can I Just Say.... That's what they say in my hometown! (Louisville, KY)
Small world I'm thinking
VERY small world!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #1048
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

Friday at last! Maybe all the snow made the week seem longer than usual but I for one am glad it has ended. Have a great weekend whatever you're doing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 01:43 PM   #1049
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single FtMs & Femmes

It's another beautiful sunshiny day here in Texas..

Where's everyone and what's going on?

Anyone going to the halfway reunion in Austin?
Old 03-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #1050
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello Kent

It is a sunny, Spring-like day here in British Columbia. Two lambs so far in the flock. I am watching the crocus and daffodils poke through. Would love to be at the Austin get together, but I am patiently waiting for the September gathering.

Waving from Canada,
Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #1051
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Are we still talking about camping some time?

The Austin 1/2 Event??? I'll be there!!

Wish someone would be in town this weekend,
it's my birthday weekend!!!
Old 03-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #1052
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:

What a week...almost over though! I should probably take up residence at my place of employment January through April. Spring is right around the corner, going to be in the mid 60's this weekend woohoo. Guess I'll get out and shop around for tires to put on the truck.

Happy Birthday weekend! And everyone else have have a great weekend too! Good to see ya around Candice

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2013, 06:05 AM   #1053
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Thank God it's Friday!!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #1054
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Happy Birthday Maggie!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieBluIze View Post
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Are we still talking about camping some time?

The Austin 1/2 Event??? I'll be there!!

Wish someone would be in town this weekend,
it's my birthday weekend!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 05:26 AM   #1055
UUDan

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
single

UUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST ReputationUUDan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Charlotte area?

Hi All,

I currently live in a tiny conservative town in Indiana, but will be moving to Charlotte, NC in July. There's been no real dating options for me where I'm at, but hope to remedy that when I move. Are there any nice ladies on this board that live in the Charlotte area? I'm 48, FTM (about 2 years), just graduating from seminary, and will be working as a hospital chaplain in Charlotte. I'm excited about the move, and am starting to cast some nets out to meet folks.

Dan
UUDan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to UUDan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2013, 07:03 AM   #1056
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UUDan View Post
Hi All,

I currently live in a tiny conservative town in Indiana, but will be moving to Charlotte, NC in July. There's been no real dating options for me where I'm at, but hope to remedy that when I move. Are there any nice ladies on this board that live in the Charlotte area? I'm 48, FTM (about 2 years), just graduating from seminary, and will be working as a hospital chaplain in Charlotte. I'm excited about the move, and am starting to cast some nets out to meet folks.

Dan
Welcome to the Planet, Dan! I am not near Charlotte, unfortunately, but love that area! I hope you like it there as much a I do! My family lives in NC/SC and I go down atleast twice a year. Gives me time to reconnect to my southern roots and replenish my food pantry when I am running low. It is dang near impossible to get good groceries up here in yankee land. Again, welcome to the Planet and good luck with your move! Maybe you can connect to some of my folks and have a pig pickin' welcome party!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #1057
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome Dan! I was born in Charlotte, but not raised there. At the age of 25 I went back and lived there for 5 wonderful years...well mostly wonderful. lol Much luck in your move and with getting acquainted with the city.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #1058
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UUDan View Post
Hi All,

Dan
Hey Dan-

Nice to meet you buddy. Welcome to the site, glad to have you here! So couple of things, I don't know anyone from NC but I bet you if you start going through some of the different forums, especially by state, you may be surprised to find some existing communities, and people that live in that area that could show you around and introduce you to others. I haven't read any of the other comments since you posted this, so it might be redundant. Congratulations on the job and best of luck in your future!
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 05:51 AM   #1059
PurpleQuestions84

How Do You Identify?:
Super Girly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss.Lady ;)
Relationship Status:
Single

PurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST ReputationPurpleQuestions84 Has the BEST Reputation

Just dropping in to say hello

"if you end up a life you never wanted because u listened to your parents, your priest, your friends, and your spouse, you deserve it."

PurpleQuestions84 AKA Barbie Dyke
PurpleQuestions84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:00 AM   #1060
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Hello and good morning! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It's been quiet here, but I think it will pick up soon!

Happy Easter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleQuestions84 View Post
Just dropping in to say hello

The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual