Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-10-2018, 09:24 PM   #1621
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 17,817 Times in 3,915 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Now she says the door was ajar and that he didn't comply to her verbal commands. Bullshit. One neighbor supposedly heard knocking. Whatever. She should have backed out and called 911. I heard the grand jury could recommend more than manslaughter.
Old 09-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #1622
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
married to the beautiful Ms. Norma

Thanked 5,946 Times in 1,632 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Iím pissed at my body. Today I found out it is a stage 4 cancer and they believe it has affected my liver also.

Iím ready to kick this cancer in the ass big time. I have my dukes up and ready to knock a block off
Old 09-18-2018, 01:41 PM   #1623
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,567 Times in 13,700 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Myself....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 02:02 PM   #1624
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,376 Times in 23,114 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

News about a friend being bullied. Rude!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2018, 10:25 PM   #1625
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,567 Times in 13,700 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

some election results.........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2018, 10:32 PM   #1626
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
MoC (Transmasculine/NB)
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

When people drive casually in the left lane on the highway...
Do you know what the left lane is used for!!!?
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2018, 12:32 AM   #1627
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to Bevidotcom

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Kemp playing games down in Georgia. Stacey Abrams beats Kemp every which way and I am pissed he did not recuse himself if he wanted to run for office.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2018, 12:51 AM   #1628
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,079 Times in 6,758 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Where

do

I

begin

!!!!!

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2018, 12:17 PM   #1629
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 4,324 Times in 1,276 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Ditto... that POS weasel Cruz gets to keep his seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
some election results.........
Old 11-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #1630
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

She won?! Oh, thank God! One less POS weasel in DC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Kemp playing games down in Georgia. Stacey Abrams beats Kemp every which way and I am pissed he did not recuse himself if he wanted to run for office.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:33 PM   #1631
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 6,586 Times in 1,078 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
She won?! Oh, thank God! One less POS weasel in DC.
Naaah. That would be the Gov's race in Georgia. Abrams hasn't conceded yet, but he's definitely ahead. I mean, he's ahead in the votes that he didn't manage to suppress.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:26 PM   #1632
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Dude... you have no idea how much slow bozos in the passing lane annoys me! Actually... what annoys... is when they have room to move over... and don't. Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
When people drive casually in the left lane on the highway...
Do you know what the left lane is used for!!!?
Old 11-07-2018, 03:28 PM   #1633
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Oh yeah, it was for Governor! Well Ö damn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Naaah. That would be the Gov's race in Georgia. Abrams hasn't conceded yet, but he's definitely ahead. I mean, he's ahead in the votes that he didn't manage to suppress.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:29 PM   #1634
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to Bevidotcom

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I should have phrased what I was saying differently. What I meant was she is MUCH more qualified than Kemp to hold that position. My bad on the terminology.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2018, 04:11 PM   #1635
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

It was probably my wishful thinking.

Quote:
I should have phrased what I was saying differently. What I meant was she is MUCH more qualified than Kemp to hold that position. My bad on the terminology.
Old 11-07-2018, 05:43 PM   #1636
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 6,586 Times in 1,078 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
It was probably my wishful thinking.
Abrams has called for a recount. Kemp has only a tiny bit over 50% of the votes. Anything below 50% triggers a runoff under Georgia state law, so those as yet uncounted provisional ballots could hold the key to trigger a runoff. As Secretary of State, Kemp closed many voting locations which caused long lines in majority African American districts. He also delayed or withheld registrations for many more Georgians, primarily in African American districts, than Abrams would need for an outright win. Voters who couldn't wait on line any longer yesterday, or whose registrations were in question, could ask for provisional ballots. Many of those voters will have to provide further information in order for their provisional ballots to be certified within the next three days.

I just sent money to Color of Change Pac to help finance the enormously expensive task of identifying every voter who voted with a provisional ballot, and doing what needs to be done under Georgia's restrictive new voting laws to get those votes counted. All of that effort would very likely bring Kemp's total to below 50%, and that would trigger a runoff, assuming Kemp doesn't pull another egregious banana republic voter suppression trick out of his ass.

I am SOOO furious about this. Why isn't there a law against this? Anyone with a shred of integrity would have recused himself from counting the votes in his own flipping election!! I guess there isn't a law because it never occurred to anyone that a person WOULD NOT recuse himself under these circumstances. Kemp has proven by not recusing himself that he doesn't have the integrity to be elected dog catcher, much less Governor. GAAH! I feel so helpless. I just keep sending money.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:29 PM   #1637
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

I'm right there with ya! It's so frustrating and infuriating and (for me) mindboggling the lengths some will go in order to keep their hold on power. Of course, I get that there are people out there without a shred of integrity … but... there was a time when those f'ckers kept themselves hidden away in dark corners … or … at least... endeavored to feign a modicum of decency! Nowadays … well hell, I don't need to describe nowadays to anyone … just watch the news. Anyway, their disgusting behavior still boggles my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Abrams has called for a recount. Kemp has only a tiny bit over 50% of the votes. Anything below 50% triggers a runoff under Georgia state law, so those as yet uncounted provisional ballots could hold the key to trigger a runoff. As Secretary of State, Kemp closed many voting locations which caused long lines in majority African American districts. He also delayed or withheld registrations for many more Georgians, primarily in African American districts, than Abrams would need for an outright win. Voters who couldn't wait on line any longer yesterday, or whose registrations were in question, could ask for provisional ballots. Many of those voters will have to provide further information in order for their provisional ballots to be certified within the next three days.

I just sent money to Color of Change Pac to help finance the enormously expensive task of identifying every voter who voted with a provisional ballot, and doing what needs to be done under Georgia's restrictive new voting laws to get those votes counted. All of that effort would very likely bring Kemp's total to below 50%, and that would trigger a runoff, assuming Kemp doesn't pull another egregious banana republic voter suppression trick out of his ass.

I am SOOO furious about this. Why isn't there a law against this? Anyone with a shred of integrity would have recused himself from counting the votes in his own flipping election!! I guess there isn't a law because it never occurred to anyone that a person WOULD NOT recuse himself under these circumstances. Kemp has proven by not recusing himself that he doesn't have the integrity to be elected dog catcher, much less Governor. GAAH! I feel so helpless. I just keep sending money.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:32 PM   #1638
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 23,645 Times in 10,384 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Like a lot of others, all the shit going on in Georgia........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: