Old 02-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #161
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Totally off the thread topic, but related to the current kitty internal topic:

I had a customer tell me yesterday that her husband and son were fishing a few months back and there was a bridge near where they were set up. Someone threw something over the bridge as they drove over it and it fell into the water. Her hubby and son paddled up to it and found it was a pillow case tied in a knot and inside the pillow case was an all black kitten.

Some people have issues with all black cats around Halloween and this was right about that time. I know when I had Wolfy (Wolfinator, not to be confused with our very own Wolfy here), I had to be VERY careful around Hallow's Eve. People are mean.

My point is: they saved her and now she's bossy and very, very loved!

I love happy endings.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #162
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
I rescued a starving cat outside of my condo a couple months ago. She's slowly gaining weight. I was going to find a home for her but one day I came home and she kissed me and I fell. She's mine now and her name is Baby.
Awww! That is wonderful to read. I take it you are both crushing on each other, lol! Glad she is gaining weight and now has a happy, loving home.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #163
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'm just gonna crush on my cats, thats much easier

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #164
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

It's ok to be off topic every now and again
Crushes come in all shapes, sizes and with or without fur, perhaps not always here on BFP

Ciaran, I'll remember to leave the door ajar
Perhaps someone one day will walk through it

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 02:29 PM   #165
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Totally off the thread topic, but related to the current kitty internal topic:

I had a customer tell me yesterday that her husband and son were fishing a few months back and there was a bridge near where they were set up. Someone threw something over the bridge as they drove over it and it fell into the water. Her hubby and son paddled up to it and found it was a pillow case tied in a knot and inside the pillow case was an all black kitten.

Some people have issues with all black cats around Halloween and this was right about that time. I know when I had Wolfy (Wolfinator, not to be confused with our very own Wolfy here), I had to be VERY careful around Hallow's Eve. People are mean.

My point is: they saved her and now she's bossy and very, very loved!

I love happy endings.
So glad she's happy and in a loving home, too! I love that sh'e bossy; she sounds like Kia Ora (one of my girls) who's very bossy, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #166
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Understand that approach but, if the other party also takes that approach, then "never the 'twain shall meet". Sometimes it does no harm, if waiting for the door to knock, to leave the door slightly ajar

Ciaran thank you! It's true. I don't chase after anyone, however if I'm interested in someone I find some way to let them know and see if it;s reciprocated. Keep in mind that you can have a crush but you don't cat on it because you don't feel you have enough in common to pursue but it's a crush nonetheless. It's ok to put it out there.

I have a crush on Ciaran because she just so fucking intelligent and from reading her post I bet we'd have hours and hours of unreal conversation.

I have a crush on Scubadyke because she just so fucking sexy hot adorable with the right amount of edge.

I adore Greco's passion for animals, the environment and food safety. It's a spiritual crush.

lemme see who else... hmmm YOU Wolky cuz you just sooooooo freaking sweet.

I've got some others but I'm still waiting for just the right one to pounce on!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #167
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I have a crush on Ciaran because she just so fucking intelligent and from reading her post I bet we'd have hours and hours of unreal conversation.
Thank you .... no doubt that we'd have hours and hours of unreal conversation (if you could understand my accent) and, in all probability, likely disagree on more than we'd agree on but would disagree in a respectful way.

That said, I think that the jury is out on my intelligence levels
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #168
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Thank you .... no doubt that we'd have hours and hours of unreal conversation (if you could understand my accent) and, in all probability, likely disagree on more than we'd agree on but would disagree in a respectful way.

That said, I think that the jury is out on my intelligence levels
Trust me- I would understand you. The only real area I wouldn't be interactive on is politics. I have completely lost interest in it.

Cheers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #169
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Awww. One of my cats is named Baby. She was a stray too. She started out being called the baby because she was younger, 6 months about, and then it just turned into her name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
I rescued a starving cat outside of my condo a couple months ago. She's slowly gaining weight. I was going to find a home for her but one day I came home and she kissed me and I fell. She's mine now and her name is Baby.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #170
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
I think I'm just gonna crush on my cats, thats much easier
Leigh, I agree with you...Now if only I could have a cat at my place....Sigh
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #171
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I crush on my pets.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #172
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, yes. It's alarming but nice.
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #173
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Its way more than a crush...I love Guy with all my heart and soul.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #174
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I crush my wife nightly
there are not words

shakes head, laughs

here are some on's for you dear: on on on on on on on

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 05:56 PM   #175
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

HELL YEAH!!!!!

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #176
mplsgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
low-maintenance femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

mplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Crushed. Indeed.
mplsgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #177
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
there are not words

shakes head, laughs

here are some on's for you dear: on on on on on on on
I TOLD him to let you up but he said No.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 08:06 AM   #178
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

gee, thought it was kinda obvious who I'm crushing on...

the rollercoaster gy with the HOT tattoos!
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 08:09 AM   #179
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I don't believe in crushes.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #180
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

a crush is a precious feeling! o so sweet.

i have a crush on Inked_Trinity. she's the cooliest cool on the planet! lol

everybody'dliketohavewhatshe'sgot!shecancool'emdow nwhenthey'resmolder'inhot!

she's butch, but i like her anyway LOL.

o behave!
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: