Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Arizona Forums

Old 07-09-2010, 10:08 AM   #21
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Smile sure thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyfemme View Post
Nice to meet you paposeco.

I have actually been to Tucson at couple of times in the past year. Let me know when you are coming up. We can all meet up.
Dunno when next I'll be up your way, but when the time comes I'll be sure to let you know. Maybe we could have a group of us meet up some time, that would be nice.
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #22
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

hi all i live part time in az (weat of phoenix) and part time on cody wyo. but im more in az or have been.. just a new user name sence ive been in wyo.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:54 PM   #23
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
hi all i live part time in az (weat of phoenix) and part time on cody wyo. but im more in az or have been.. just a new user name sence ive been in wyo.
Hi Cody,

Where west of Phoenix do you stay? Further than Buckeye? When you be in town next? Love to have a get together with you, Magic, paposeco, Lillie, and anyone else that wants to join. Lets Party!
Old 07-10-2010, 04:54 PM   #24
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey....down here in Tucson......

I thought I was the only one down here in Tucson....
I have been living here for almost 15 years but this summer
the heat has really gotten to me....
When is it evah gonna rain??

~Jo.
JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #25
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]I'm thinking about relocating to Phoenix, AZ after school is over which is in Oct 2010. Any good gay friendly areas to live in?? Any clubs for women?? Would love to know more about the weather and anything else pertinent to Phoenix!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 03:14 AM   #26
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Cody,

Where west of Phoenix do you stay? Further than Buckeye? When you be in town next? Love to have a get together with you, Magic, paposeco, Lillie, and anyone else that wants to join. Lets Party!
lmao why did you say buckeye? thats where i live most the time i go to cody wyo to take care of a sick family member.. i was thinking of moving perm to wyo.. but i am starting to meet new friends here... heeeeel ya im ready to party!
Old 07-11-2010, 08:11 AM   #27
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
lmao why did you say buckeye? thats where i live most the time i go to cody wyo to take care of a sick family member.. i was thinking of moving perm to wyo.. but i am starting to meet new friends here... heeeeel ya im ready to party!
I know peeps in Buckeye. It's west of me...lol. Phoenix ... AZ for that matter flys under the gaydar. It's difficult to meet others outside the bars.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:14 AM   #28
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Quote:
I know peeps in Buckeye. It's west of me...lol. Phoenix ... AZ for that matter flys under the gaydar. It's difficult to meet others outside the bars.

there are other people umm gay/les/tg in buckeye?
no way?
Old 07-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #29
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

If all goes well, I'll be relocating to Phoenix in 8 weeks! I'm just waiting for transfer paperwork from my company and then it's a go! Looking forward to meeting and getting to know other BFPers in the area!

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #30
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenofSmirks View Post
If all goes well, I'll be relocating to Phoenix in 8 weeks! I'm just waiting for transfer paperwork from my company and then it's a go! Looking forward to meeting and getting to know other BFPers in the area!

Hi Stephanie,

Looking forward to meeting you. I smell a party theme! Whatcha say AZers?
Old 07-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #31
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

Quote:
there are other people umm gay/les/tg in buckeye?
no way?
Yeppers 'tis true... Buckeye!
Old 07-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #32
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

Quote:
Yeppers 'tis true... Buckeye!
Hey Cody,

I was thinkin about checkin out the 1st Monday Social tomorrow...You wanta meet up?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:24 AM   #33
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Quote:
Hey Cody,

I was thinkin about checkin out the 1st Monday Social tomorrow...You wanta meet up?
just now read this... i have dental apt today.. pre oral surg apt... ugh.
what is and where is the monday social?
oh an i forgot about all the new houses they built up by the interstate.. im in beautiful down twon buckeye!!! lol!
Old 07-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #34
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

Quote:
just now read this... i have dental apt today.. pre oral surg apt... ugh.
what is and where is the monday social?
oh an i forgot about all the new houses they built up by the interstate.. im in beautiful down twon buckeye!!! lol!
Hi Cody,

Sorry we missed each other. The social hour was at Ticoz at 7th and Camelback Rd.,
Phoenix. This was the 1st one. It is gonna be 1st Monday of each month 6:30pm.

So maybe you can make the next on in August. It's Sponsored by Phoenix Pride Committee. We can probably meet up before that if you would like.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:59 AM   #35
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

After school is finished thinking about relocating to Phoenix, Az!! Can anyone suggest and area to live in that is gay friendly?? I have looked into apartments already, they are beautiful and all have a swimming pool too so just wondering where I should focus on that would be helpful.

Also looking to meet other BFP people in the area.

Gail
Old 07-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #36
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Post Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
I thought I was the only one down here in Tucson....
I have been living here for almost 15 years but this summer
the heat has really gotten to me....
When is it evah gonna rain??

~Jo.
whatever gave you the idea that you were the only one here in Tucson?? just curious cause there's a bunch of us here. Yeah, I'd like to know when the Monsoon is going to finally arrive..it seems like it's getting closer though. BTW Jo, ever been to "Hawl at the Moon", here in town? or any of the gay clubs for that matter?
Old 07-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #37
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hi Stephanie,

Looking forward to meeting you. I smell a party theme! Whatcha say AZers?
I say....lets do this.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:41 AM   #38
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
After school is finished thinking about relocating to Phoenix, Az!! Can anyone suggest and area to live in that is gay friendly?? I have looked into apartments already, they are beautiful and all have a swimming pool too so just wondering where I should focus on that would be helpful.

Also looking to meet other BFP people in the area.

Gail
Hi Gail!
all i can say is just about all the Phoenix area is gay friendly. actually i would say all of Az. as far as living here i really like the NW part of Phoenix/Glendale. i lived there for years. i wouldnt sugest anything farther west of Avondale. i moved here from Calif. and have found this whole state to be friendly, no mater who you are. Good luvk and let us know where /when you land here! as far as the weather the farther north you get the cooler it will be. we have a few weeks of very hot weather, durning that time everyone stays in the a/c or the pool! them we have the monsoons for a few weeks they are not usually bad. 15 20 min wind and rain storms that are actually refreshing. gays bars? there are several we even have one that is a womans bar that is mostly country with 2 step and line dance classes a couple times a week. late in the eves they are very well rounded with the music.

Last edited by asphaltcowboi; 07-18-2010 at 08:47 AM.
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #39
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by paposeco View Post
I say....lets do this.
Absolutely!! My official start date is Sept 7 - I should arrive around Sept 5. Hope to have an apartment by the 7th, and I'm pretty sure I won't have any problem getting one - the only problem I'll have is figuring out which one to pick! LOL This isn't the first time I'm moving across the country, so I've done this before, a few times actually. I'm really excited though!!

By any chance, does anyone on the thread play poker??? I'm a Texas Hold'em player, so I'm thrilled that there are casinos and card rooms nearby! I love Atlantic City, but it's a 2-hour drive from where I live now, so it'll be great to not have to drive that far!

I'll be around for several weeks, but wil be offline the week I'm traveling. Let's do plan something though!! Maybe we can swap contact info offlist.

Stay cool

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #40
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanks Cody can't wait until school finishes out which will be in Sept then in Oct I take my certification test for MA's then its a go for sure. LOOKING forward to meeting any BFPers that live in the area! The weather sounds great at least there will be no snow that's a plus in my book!!