Old 05-22-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
TaylorMade

How Do You Identify?:
Taylor
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

TaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST Reputation
Post New to Group

Hello everyone.
I am a FtM Pre-Op Transman. I live in Indiana right now but hoping to move to NY soon.
I Started Ts a year ago this coming July. But with work slow its been hard to stick with them (Afford them). Thats why I am trying to move to NY where there's jobs and more acceptance. In fact I am heading up there next month to spend with my gf and look around. Getting a feel to where I can go for Medical, Jobs and housing.
My gf has been awesome with my Transitioning sense she met me before I started transition. But she doesnt see me as Female or Male, but her soul mate, not a gender. Which makes me love her even more. I am VERY lucky to have such a lady that loves me like that.
My sons are both in there 20s, and hoping down the road they follow. I feel bad leaving them back here, My mom will flip out (Very Christian) and tell me I am being neglectful, but I am 41 yrs old and time for me to better myself. I dont think thats selfish.
Sorry I am rambling, all I wanted to do was say hello and hope to meet some good ppl on here.
Smiles
TaylorMade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the planet beginning transition and facing lack of resources is really rough...my thoughts are with you. so happy you are taking steps to take care of yourself and i'm so happy you are here.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet, most of us don't care about gender either...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #4
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,690 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hey TaylorMade! Ditto what Corkey said....come on in and sit a spell...many, many great threads and some of the most loving people here...
Old 05-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #5
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=2287

Here's a thread you may find interesting.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #6
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Taylor,
Welcome to the planet. I do understand about beginning transition with limited resources, as I had to deal with the same type of thing. Hang in there, and have faith. I'm so very glad for you that you have a girlfriend like that. Good luck with the move, and hope that it works well for you.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet, Taylor. I hope you and your girlfriend enjoy being part of the FTM/Femme couples community in NYC. Maybe I'll see you at the Center on 13th Street some time! Best Wishes, Scout
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #8
Nijlon Tala

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Nijlon Tala is on a distinguished road

Love the welcome open arms. I am the gf...and support my guy a thousand percent!!! Look forward to getting to know everyone, and continuing to learn.
Nijlon Tala is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nijlon Tala For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #9
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to you both I look forward to you both adding to this wonderful, diverse, and growing online community that is the Planet
Old 06-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Taylor. Welcome you and your gf to the Planet and the Trans Zone. Hope you both enjoy your time here. There is lots of good people here!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:

Tags
40s, ftm, indiana, nyc, pre-op