Old 10-08-2023, 08:43 PM   #5861
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Everything!

As soon as I said that, this came to mind.

Today was my yearly jaunt to the largest art festival in the state and I made out like a bandit. I have jewelry from multiple artists/vendors including a husband/wife team that make lovely bracelets and matching necklace/earring sets for very reasonable prices (and who switched out two charms on one of the bracelets, no problem), a glass pendant, artwork, handmade paper, stickers, a handmade cloth coin purse, a mini acrylic bookmark with gemstones pressed inside of it, tea light containers shaped into adorable animals using recycled metal parts (a cat, a bird and a unicorn) and I found a new vendor/artist that makes tiny clay things and then frames them in lovely designs.

For example, he has functioning clocks with tiny tea/coffee cups where the numbers would go and he made a few hundred tiny saucers and put them together into designs and framed it. Very costly, as everything is handmade and takes a while to complete but I did get a piece and now I know about him so I can plan ahead for next year and get more pieces. I love, love, love his work! He doesn't use molds so even though some of the designs are the same, the colors and items inside are not. Everything is a one of a kind. I got a small piece of a lime green water can pouring onto a flower pot filled with a multitude of flowers inside. Very colorful, as my artwork tends to be. It's in a 1.5 inch thick fancy brushed nickel frame and has a divine corrugated mat.

This guy! He's closed the Etsy shop while he makes the art festival rounds but it will open back up again after that.

I tend to find one or two new vendors/artists every year. He was one and this lady was another. She and I got along so well that, when Square went down and she couldn't ring me up, she said I could just come by her house to pick something out since we discovered we live two towns apart. Love her! Her work reminds me of Kelly Rae Roberts and I told her so. Thankfully, she took it as the compliment it was meant to be. I love whimsical, colorful, positive artwork! It makes my soul sing and feel joyful when I look at it.

I also bought groceries and gasoline but who wants to hear about that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2023, 05:05 PM   #5862
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Went to get a few things at the grocery store deli, for dinner tonight: Apricot Chipotle Meatloaf and a big side of Bacon Mac-n-Cheese, and bottled mineral water.

And a brief (but long) stay at the local spa for my mind, body and nails.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2023, 07:11 PM   #5863
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Everything!

As soon as I said that, this came to mind.

Today was my yearly jaunt to the largest art festival in the state and I made out like a bandit. I have jewelry from multiple artists/vendors including a husband/wife team that make lovely bracelets and matching necklace/earring sets for very reasonable prices (and who switched out two charms on one of the bracelets, no problem), a glass pendant, artwork, handmade paper, stickers, a handmade cloth coin purse, a mini acrylic bookmark with gemstones pressed inside of it, tea light containers shaped into adorable animals using recycled metal parts (a cat, a bird and a unicorn) and I found a new vendor/artist that makes tiny clay things and then frames them in lovely designs.

For example, he has functioning clocks with tiny tea/coffee cups where the numbers would go and he made a few hundred tiny saucers and put them together into designs and framed it. Very costly, as everything is handmade and takes a while to complete but I did get a piece and now I know about him so I can plan ahead for next year and get more pieces. I love, love, love his work! He doesn't use molds so even though some of the designs are the same, the colors and items inside are not. Everything is a one of a kind. I got a small piece of a lime green water can pouring onto a flower pot filled with a multitude of flowers inside. Very colorful, as my artwork tends to be. It's in a 1.5 inch thick fancy brushed nickel frame and has a divine corrugated mat.

This guy! He's closed the Etsy shop while he makes the art festival rounds but it will open back up again after that.

I tend to find one or two new vendors/artists every year. He was one and this lady was another. She and I got along so well that, when Square went down and she couldn't ring me up, she said I could just come by her house to pick something out since we discovered we live two towns apart. Love her! Her work reminds me of Kelly Rae Roberts and I told her so. Thankfully, she took it as the compliment it was meant to be. I love whimsical, colorful, positive artwork! It makes my soul sing and feel joyful when I look at it.

I also bought groceries and gasoline but who wants to hear about that.
I love all of those!! I would love to go with you to a show like that!! We would have a blast and come back with tons of ideas!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2023, 08:28 PM   #5864
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,163 Times in 5,133 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Himalayan yak cheese.

Yes, really. They are dog chews made from Himalayan yak cheese, and they are super hard. Brittany thinks they are super delicious, and it takes her a long time to chew one down. She chewed on one for 2 hours, and it was only half gone.

Apparently according to the package directions, when a chew gets worn down to the last inch, you can make a cheese puff out of it and feed it to your dog. You soak the end in warm water and then microwave it, and it turns into a yak cheese puff. I'll consider serving these at my next party - NOT! (Unless it's a dog party.)

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2023, 08:50 PM   #5865
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I went to World Market to buy a couple of spooky Halloween cards. I also came home with two sparkly Christmas ornaments. I'm going to Paris so how could I not buy it? I'm going to dream about it till I see it with my own eyes!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2023, 04:02 PM   #5866
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I love all of those!! I would love to go with you to a show like that!! We would have a blast and come back with tons of ideas!!
I KNOW, riiight?!?! There are hundreds of vendors, live music, food trucks (including the local fire dept making apple dumplings) and miles of walking if you hit everything. Even the locals get into it and set up impromptu yard sales sometimes.

Put some good walking shoes on and let's go! Only 355 days to go until the next one.

Today, I bought credit.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 05:07 AM   #5867
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Beads to make some roach clips
– An Ancestry DNA testing kit for a nephew
– A baseball cap with 1619 embossed on it
– Orange cloth dinner napkins that I'll use year-round
– Incense
DVD of Accused, Series 1 and 2
– Manicure spa balls
Old 10-20-2023, 12:39 PM   #5868
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Taco Bell
2 new true crime books
And $275 worth of veterinarian care for my Moondoggy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 02:25 PM   #5869
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

exercise pants for my 5k walks. I'm going to continue to walk them unless I work Tuesdays. It's a good 7000+ steps in an hour.
These pants have cute pockets on the side for my phone and keys.

Old 10-20-2023, 03:02 PM   #5870
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Went shopping for baby clothes for our new grand daughter: bought seriously cute clothes, books, and other adorable items from a sweet neighborhood store deep in the Mississippi district of Portland. ☺️

I found a cute handbag type purse too(made by Dabba Walla) in Barbie Pink with an adorable cat on the front side of the purse.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 10:37 AM   #5871
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a membership in the local YMCA arthritis therapy pool class.
And $50 worth of candy for trick or treaters
And chicken feed, oyster shells, and dried worms for my hens
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 04:33 PM   #5872
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Some beauty products on Amazon.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 06:52 PM   #5873
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

A xmas plaid cross body handbag. Not sure if I'll keep it. I'll be marinating on it.
Orange nail polish...Halloween color
Pumpkin sugar cookie for my friend to eat on the plane tomorrow. It's her Birthday weekend,
heading to Washington state to spend the night in a really cool treehouse.
Frosted gingerbread creamer. Yum!
( I'm not a fan of pumpkin spice, I'd rather have gingerbread)

Oh yeah...a Kansas City Chiefs shirt in Florida. What are the chances of that?? And it was on clearance. Score! Just like they keep on doing!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2023, 05:42 PM   #5874
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Nothing for me.
Chocolate frosty for my lunch buddy. I loved that smile😊

Two tops for my Mom.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2023, 08:51 PM   #5875
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Made out like a bandit at an estate sale. Was trying to be conservative went to pay it was $40 and I didn't know it was 50% off day so it was only $20. A small suitcase with wheels, 2 pair grilling tongs, 4 bath mats 4 towels, 2 wicker baskets. I'm leaving something out

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2023, 10:15 PM   #5876
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

I’m a nut about Christmas. For inside I bought several Santa Clauses. One is absolutely darling, very woodsy. I got two that hang off of edges and their feet dangle. I also got a Christmas clock that on the hours chimes a different Christmas song! For the outside I bought several garlands and wreaths to put on my shed and Greenhouse and Chicken Coop. Oh, and candy canes for them too!

I had to buy a dog ramp. My poor Moondoggy… It appears she has a torn cruciate. We’re going to try extreme rest, no steps and pain meds and to get her weight down. Fingers crossed. I hope she’ll use the dog ramp.

I also ordered some toys for my granddaughters for Christmas. Rainbow high dolls? I guess that’s the thing that’s popular this year with them!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2023, 07:48 PM   #5877
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

A couple hundred dollars on nothing! Oh, my bad, that fee does include flea drops. My hussy cat, who has had 3 or 4 litters of kittens since she has lived here, was finally scheduled for a spay. She had to have a pre-spay appointment last week which cost me $115 although that did include a rabies booster. Then today it was $210 for a spay rejection because her veins are too fragile and they couldn't start a catheter. They did drop a $78 sedation fee because the wife, who was once a vet tech, called and questioned their competence and ability to perform a pretty routine task. So after two 40 mile round trips today and dollars spent for said rejection, I still have an intact cat. I am not sure how she is going to grow robust veins but I am done with this vet clinic who we have used for years.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2023, 01:43 AM   #5878
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,163 Times in 5,133 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

$400 worth of doggie boarding and spa visits. But Brittany is home now and clean and has beautiful toenails and everyone is happier - and my handbag isn't bleeding money any more.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2023, 06:17 PM   #5879
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

An order I made last week arrived today?!!
3 xmas tees. One has xmas flamingos on it. Super cute! Also some xmas nail stickers. I better start tonight, I have 100 of them. Lol

But then, online, today...
2 plaid flannel pajama bottoms, 2 black denim leggings, charging cords, and a ladder. Oh yeah, a jeweled headband as well.

Yesterday I bought a haircut. Lol

Old 11-24-2023, 10:09 AM   #5880
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Mouse pad with wrist rest
– Long white gauzey women's shirt
– Toni Morrison forever postage stamps

Tags
buy, what did you buy today