Old 07-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #3021
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I. Own. Too. Much. Shit.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #3022
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder how to feel when people protest a sterotype saying it's Anti-something...

and you are the sterotype...

How are you supposed to feel about that?
Old 07-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #3023
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I. Own. Too. Much. Shit.

One. Word. Goodwill.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #3024
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Apparently Rain does have a pool table.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #3025
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
If I don't have someone to cook for soon, I am going to get chickens!

Other than the fact that I don't like chickens I will then be faced with what to do with the eggs!!

I am scared of fresh eggs. I don't like eggs in general and only use them for baking.

I am being nice, I am not asking for too much, I don't want to be goaded into the chicken thing...but, I can only be pushed so far !

All I'm asking for is a good eater....is that so much?

(I think not)

N.
i don't want you to choke the chicken.

feed me.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #3026
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
One. Word. Goodwill.

Goodwill will get their share, after I've milked as much as I can from my yard sale. Momma needs gas money!

$500 for gas alone to get down there!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #3027
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I. Own. Too. Much. Shit.
Got to keep it simple. Keep it simple.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #3028
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Got to keep it simple. Keep it simple.
I'm working on it!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:53 AM   #3029
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re alive."

I've tried to be better about telling people I love them. By better I mean tell them more. I never want something bad to happen and have the thought "They didn't know someone loved them."
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #3030
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

"Who do you want to put outside of your mind in 2010? There’s gotta be someone out there you wanna put outside of your mind in 2010. There’s gotta be someone out there who fucks you up every time they send you a text or a phone call, and they seem to know exactly when the wrong time is. As soon as you start talking to someone else, months after the last time you talked to your ex, you’re talking to the first pretty guy or girl you’ve seen in months, and guess what you get? Brrrring! Thinking about you. Brrrring!"

^ Yeah, what's up with that?
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 11:43 AM   #3031
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #3032
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Take responsibility for your actions, it is easier to point a finger than to look at yourself, but if you do look inward, it will make you a better person.

These are the words I have lived by for years.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #3033
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow is the first time since before My gb surgery two months ago that I will be going to a job interview and while I'm nervous, this is what I've been waiting for ~ to get My life back on track so I can live it to its fullest ........ I wasted the first 30 yrs of My life, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna waste the next 30

No damn way!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #3034
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know what is wrong with men today, but if one more man calls me "sweetie", "sweetheart", "my dear", or any other fucking mysoginistic crap that I hate...I am going to poke somebody's eye in!!! (or out, depending on how hard I poke!!)

Knock it off already!
Old 07-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #3035
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I could vacum or put away the clean clothes. Instead, I'm going to breath a sigh of relief that I got a deadline completed with 10 hours to go. It's time to celebrate by sitting back to Judge Judy in my coffee stained clothes. Ahhhh...

"You're an Idiot!"

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #3036
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #3037
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

So..

I was having a conversation with three early 20ish girls..

The conversation was about having to change cell numbers because of boys calling them..

Apparently, they go out, meet someone, give them their cell, find out that guy is creepy, or icky, or just NO.... and they ask the guy not to call, but he still calls, so they change their number..

I was almost speachless..

I kept saying... Wait.. you said not to call and he called anyway?

Apparently they Ask?

I couldn't grasp it.. I told them.. When I tell someone not to contact me.. they don't contact me... Ever..

I just shook my head and said... Next time say this... in a very firm voice...

Do NOT contact me, Do NOT call my phone, Do NOT email me... If I want to speak to you, I WILL call you...

Apparently not one of them had thought to actually say.. Don't call me... period.. They say.. they don't want to be a bitch.. It's just easier to change numbers..

Blink...

I would so not survive in their dating world..
Old 07-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #3038
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
So..

I was having a conversation with three early 20ish girls..

The conversation was about having to change cell numbers because of boys calling them..

Apparently, they go out, meet someone, give them their cell, find out that guy is creepy, or icky, or just NO.... and they ask the guy not to call, but he still calls, so they change their number..

I was almost speachless..

I kept saying... Wait.. you said not to call and he called anyway?

Apparently they Ask?

I couldn't grasp it.. I told them.. When I tell someone not to contact me.. they don't contact me... Ever..

I just shook my head and said... Next time say this... in a very firm voice...

Do NOT contact me, Do NOT call my phone, Do NOT email me... If I want to speak to you, I WILL call you...

Apparently not one of them had thought to actually say.. Don't call me... period.. They say.. they don't want to be a bitch.. It's just easier to change numbers..

Blink...

I would so not survive in their dating world..
So that's why you haven't called me. I thought you were kidding when you said that stuff.

I'm a Soul Rebel

Old 07-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #3039
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Steak.

That is all.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #3040
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
So that's why you haven't called me. I thought you were kidding when you said that stuff.
Lol..

Baby.. I never kid about that!!

True story..

When Mic and I first *met* My ex and I were giving it one more try... (lasted about two weeks) I had very firm boundries with her.. I was in a relationship and was only interested in friendship..

Wanna guess how well my girl respected my boundries? ummm.. ya.. pretty well, what you would expect..

Still, she backed off when I reminded her of them...

Any way.. we were supposed to go get coffe, and someone flaked on me... When I came home there was an email wanting me to come over to her house.. (something she kept trying).. Ya.. no...

I let her know.. you don't stand me up, you don't try to get me to come over to your house when I don't know you, and You don't talk to me again.. Period.. I will contact you when I want to talk to you..

Four months later, I wanted to go dancing.. I didn't really want to go alone, but wasn't really wanting company.. So I emailed her... I'm going to go dancing tonight.. Show up if you want..

Lol.. she did and two months later we had our first date...

Grin.. we just celebrated our one year... She still likes to push, and I still like to back her down..

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff