Old 09-21-2013, 09:26 AM   #81
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I'd like to take you out again. No, not Saturday. Can't do Saturday, Saturday is for college football.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #82
Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

''Wow! You look so much thinner in the photos you've sent to me online.''
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 06:01 PM   #83
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I thought I was out on a lunch date, and she certainly presented as very butch... until she said she didn't approve of homosexuality.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #84
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I'd like to take you out again. No, not Saturday. Can't do Saturday, Saturday is for college football.

LMAO AT THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is exactly why I totally like you . Perfect

Dang no wonder that one girl never answered my call that next Sunday many years ago.
Makes sence now !!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #85
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
Well, I thought I was out on a lunch date, and she certainly presented as very butch... until she said she didn't approve of homosexuality.
Absolutely hysterical!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 06:29 PM   #86
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
LOL! Was there a second date?
oh yeah. She had taken me to see a light show and we had gotten a bit stoned. I needed to pee really bad and we had already left the building and it was closing, which was in a park. Ish. sorta. So I said "I'm just going to nip into those low shrubs and take a wiz. can you keep look out for me?" Sure np, she turns around and watches I try not to pee on my foot and I shifted over a couple of times, as ya do, to avoid wet-foot, and I grabbed my knickers and jeans and stood up really fast and the top of my head collided with a tree branch and I knock myself out for a couple seconds, she was just about to grab me when I woke up. Knocked out in the pee dirt with my knickers around my thighs. Super Classy. I then threw up.

she had to take me to the hospital and she sat with me all night.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #87
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

honeybarbara, that is hilarious!

LOL! Thanks, I needed that laugh.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #88
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

no worries. I have quite a few of those stories.... you'd never be able to tell I went to finishing school. sheesh.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #89
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Hi, Metro.

Hey, I like self-deprecating humor (when it's smart and ironic). People mistake it for low self-esteem, but it's just the opposite when it's done right. IMO

Take care,
Scout
Hey Scout,

Yes, agreed. Thanks for offering up that perspective!

~Metro
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #90
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
Hi, Metro.

Hey, I like self-deprecating humor (when it's smart and ironic). People mistake it for low self-esteem, but it's just the opposite when it's done right. IMO

Take care,
Scout
I love people who can laugh at themselves. it's sexy. making fun of one's self takes being at ease with yourself. It's why people can have the piss ripped out of them by their mates and LAUGH instead of getting offended.
It's pretty UK humour as well. If you can't laugh at yourself for being a twat when you are one... I don't think I'd want a date with that person. It's better, in my books to make a joke about something hard and upsetting so I can let go of it and laugh, instead of getting all mopped up in it and sobbing into my hankie. I love it when people make inappropriate jokes if I'm crying about something.

self deprecating humour lets me laugh at myself... and everyone else
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 02:19 AM   #91
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Lmao this is too funny
The whole thead is too.

What was your reaction when she said that ?
Old 09-22-2013, 02:50 AM   #92
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Years ago I met someone at the local queer bar that I really got along with,I thought it was gret she understood the bf life.We had many things in common,we both were extroverts so it was like magic....tilllll.Yes till I was haveing a summer bbq with several of my friends so she could meet them.Come to find out she was my bestfriends wifes ex,that they had a ten year relationship then broke up with a really bad break up.When they saw each other it was like two cats threatning to kill eachother,she said 'I didnt know u knew her'.Finaly my friend got her wife to calm down,I got her to calm down but I promiss that the sothern summer bbq was a hard sell with people doing there best to pretend nothing had happened.I did contenue to date her for a couple of years but over bith if us found other intrest,me with a new job that took lots of days of my time and she wanted travel.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #93
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Do you have on clean underwear?

Guess it should be a requirement to ad....
Mom says to always were clean underwear in case you have a wreck.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 06:47 AM   #94
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default just being silly.......couldn't resist

here hold my teeth while I gum your tummy

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #95
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Do you have on clean underwear?

Guess it should be a requirement to ad....
Mom says to always were clean underwear in case you have a wreck.

The proper statement would be I don't wear underwear kidding
Old 09-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #96
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
Lmao this is too funny
The whole thead is too.

What was your reaction when she said that ?
"Oh. I thought we were on a date.

Nevermind."
Old 09-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #97
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

How about these?

....In the middle of eating dinner....."Have you ever thought about gastric bypass surgery?"

"How much money do you make? With a job like yours I would think you could afford dental work."

"Do you mind looking at a bump I have on my ________ when we get back to your place?

Old 09-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #98
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Email after date (no phone call of course, too labor intensive ).

If you want to have another date email me back, if not that's fine, I enjoyed meeting you, have a great life.

I didn't answer, multiple reasons including bad hygiene, manners, and monologue.(

The onslaught of emails became increasingly hostile and ugly continued for weeks.

Autonomy is priceless.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #99
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Email after date (no phone call of course, too labor intensive ).

If you want to have another date email me back, if not that's fine, I enjoyed meeting you, have a great life.

I didn't answer, multiple reasons including bad hygiene, manners, and monologue.(

The onslaught of emails became increasingly hostile and ugly continued for weeks.

Autonomy is priceless.
you can dodge bullets while standing still!!

I usually accept the email or text "thanks for the date/sex/visit to the emerg" as there are so many people with phone phobias/discomforts. And for thank yous I figure texts are the new tech equiv of a note.

I don't think I've actually ever gotten a phone call "thanks for the ____" since about 2003...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 09:46 PM   #100
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Quote:
"Oh. I thought we were on a date.

Nevermind."

Lmao dang I wish I were able to get a ring side seat for that one .