cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess...that

I am awful lonesome for company, and folks to talk/interact with. I can't seem to keep friends for long, and am wondering what I am saying/doing wrong...

In any case, I live in a wooded kinda isolated place. Family & friends only visit once a year. Other then that my only interaction is with sales people when I venture out to shop. I have no friends/family anywhere near me, so it's not easy being alone. I have my puppy, Pinky who just turned 1-year old in September, but our conversations are pretty much one sided - she does tilt her head from side to side trying to understand, but alas, that doesn't work very well...

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 09:51 PM   #2322
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -
- every moment together gets better & better
- confidence feels so wonderful - it's growing more each day
- my comfort and trust with Him is amazing
- for being self conscious about my body, with Him it just doesn't exist at all..
- i can't think of a time in my life, that i've felt beautiful & sexy, til now♥
- making plans, making plans, making plans
- i have never felt healthier, happier & more well-balanced as i do right now
- i'm extremely obedient - and the weight scale is PUT AWAY & online time is with much daily work..
- i looked GOOD in my outfit today, snug to my body and curves could be seen, and i felt good about that. (wow, did i just say that?)
- i was able to notice a trigger of mine today on my own, and finding strength everyday with foods i need to be abstinent from.. hard work, but so rewarding..
- i feel incredibly loved by Him, every second of everyday.. ♥
- i adore Carmen and our growing friendship, & you have my #s and vice versa my dear, i'll gab Your pretty little ears off anytime once we figure the phone plans out *smiles* (((hugggz)))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #2323
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am getting nervous about my upcoming shoulder surgery. Alot of work has to be done, far more work that even my stumach surgery was. I also know I cant live with the amount of pain it causes me when it flares. It has to be done...but I am worried, I do confess....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #2324
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

I confess.
I feel smothered.
I daydream of having my own home, alone.
And then, she says something, or does something, or makes me laugh.
And I feel at home again.

I confess. It's fucking complicated.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sassy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #2325
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I confess I am getting nervous about my upcoming shoulder surgery. Alot of work has to be done, far more work that even my stumach surgery was. I also know I cant live with the amount of pain it causes me when it flares. It has to be done...but I am worried, I do confess....
Feel better
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet_Amor_Taino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #2326
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...........that I stress a lot internally and don't always voice what I feel or my concerns (if they may cause stress/cause worry for others )

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #2327
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I am still in my pajamas. I am only on my first cup of coffee because I slept until 10:30am. I didn't make my bed. I am not really all that excited about having to work tonight and then leave tomorrow morning for a week long training for work.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #2328
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

- i was good entertainment tonight at work.. Got the residents singing "You are my sunshine" and then sat and shared a love story about Mtn & i - & how i got the nickname 'sunshine' & how that song, along with another "sunshine" song are very, very special to us.. Also included a dance under a full moon, some serenading, and even phonecalls from Banjo Bill... The residents at work love our love and are delighted that i shared.. ♥ & shared some love stories of their own. i loved listening as much as sharing!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #2329
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess~

~the cool side of the pillow is amazing...
~I may be suffering from delirium due to exhaustion
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 06:49 AM   #2330
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Thanked 15,247 Times in 3,064 Posts
Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I woke up feeling emotional today.

I confess that is so not me.

I confess normally I channel Spock.

I confess there must be medication for this.

What we think about and thank about, we bring about!

Today I will treat my body with love and respect.
Andrea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 06:56 AM   #2331
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation

My ex-girlfriend is in my bed, I guess we are "friends" now.

Things didn't seem to work out between us, yet it still feels weird.

I am not so sure I know how to be "just friends".

I can't sleep, because I want...to kiss her. I still want...her.

So I am up eating crisps at the kitchen table alone under a neon light.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:12 AM   #2332
CockyDude
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
What is today?

CockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess...

My name is Cocky and I'm a blondaholic..
CockyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CockyDude For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #2333
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

Andrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST ReputationAndrea Has the BEST Reputation

I confess last night I needed someone to talk to about something personal and sensitive.

I confess it was hard when it dawned on me that other than my honey, I haven't had anyone like that in my life for many years.

I confess sometimes the honey, as awesome as he is, just isn't the right one to talk to.

I confess it may have something to do with that Spock wall.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:28 AM   #2334
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that it it really hard to let Desd sleep right now this cowboi is feeling mischievous thinking about letting the puppers go jump and snuggle on her
however that could be not nice she works hard and right now I am sidelined
hmmm guess I gotta be a big boi
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #2335
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,212 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's all about me!

I confess that more often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 12:27 AM   #2336
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Hmmmm

I confess:

~That when she told me she did mean it was me but didn't want to say anything more, I truly wanted to hear more.

~That when I snuck in an "I love you" I was thrilled when she said it back. That's okay, friends say it too.

~That when I kissed her under the ear as I hugged her neck goodbye, I was happy that she did the same.

~That I'm confused now by the above actions, between that and our agreement to just be friends.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 01:15 AM   #2337
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
I confess that it it really hard to let Desd sleep right now this cowboi is feeling mischievous thinking about letting the puppers go jump and snuggle on her
however that could be not nice she works hard and right now I am sidelined
hmmm guess I gotta be a big boi
I confess
I meant to get up out of bed when you cuddled up to me and told me how much you loved me But falling asleep in your arms won over!

I confess
You don't think you looked that bad after your motorcycle accident, but I have proof, and this is why I thank my stars

bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 06:22 AM   #2338
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

I confess..

I hit the snooze way too many times this morning and was oh so close to being late to work!

I'm eating peanut butter right out the jar because I don't have any bread left

I'm not upset about leaving my job. Yes, I love my job, but the bad days are out weighing the good lately. I came into this profession to make a difference in the world, not let the world jade my vision of it.

I couldn't be any happier in my life right now. Yes, its a tad stressful getting everything in place, but I know he is right by my side, helping and guiding me, and that makes it all go away and not matter.

I am spoiled, and I love Him
Old 10-30-2011, 07:39 AM   #2339
CockyDude
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
What is today?

CockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST Reputation
Cool I confess...

I'm spending way too much time on this site.

I also confess; I'm enjoying said time.

Continuing to confess; I'm a bit unnerved by the previous confessions.
CockyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:39 AM   #2340
Andrea

How Do You Identify?:
Mature Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/She
Relationship Status:
I heart Rene

I confess I am more than tired of the roller coaster ride we have been on this last year.

I confess I am blessed to have had my honey by my side through this roller coaster ride.

I confess there isn't anything my honey and I can't make all better just by doing it together.

I confess I heart my honey great big lots.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrea For This Useful Post: