Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-30-2010, 07:46 PM   #2741
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

I love my mister!
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to firie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 08:08 PM   #2742
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

How good it will feel in a few minutes to soak in the tub....
I HOPE I didn't pack all the towels!!
Somebody wanna hand me the vanilla honey body silk?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2010, 10:26 PM   #2743
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

remembering how stupid i was 5+ years ago.
i should have tried harder
being the said player that i was, i walked

now i could just kick myself
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:38 PM   #2744
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

ez ripped my panties!
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 12:16 AM   #2745
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was pretty damn awesome. I got to wake up to someone nice, see a friend I haven't seen in forever, said friend fixed not only my computer issue but the issues the whole house has been having as well, and I sent said friend packing not long after the Azteca debacle.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 01:37 AM   #2746
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Today was pretty damn awesome. I got to wake up to someone nice, see a friend I haven't seen in forever, said friend fixed not only my computer issue but the issues the whole house has been having as well, and I sent said friend packing not long after the Azteca debacle.
Well, now!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 08:03 AM   #2747
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

My family who served and died in many wars. We were poor, Irish cannon fodder by in large. Although ideologically I may not support the rationale behind the military action I do honor and support the men and women who have protected my freedom through the generations. Thank you for your risk and sacrifice.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:11 AM   #2748
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I took my phone over to Verizon for a troubleshoot. They downloaded some new software and hopefully that will take care of all the BS...we shall see.

My original Alias2 was nothing but trouble - losing signal and falling apart. So they sent me a replacement phone - "Certified Like New" aka someone else's problem. (They replaced the phone because things fell off of it not because it was losing signal and dropping calls.) They assured me that this phone had been checked out and was up to like new factory specs - you know, the same standards as my brand new original model....

I was horrified to learn that had I bought (yes, it was not free) my phone a few weeks later I would have had to purchase an additional "data package" at $9.95/month. This would enable me to do things like check email and surf the web (within data usage limits); 2 things I don't need to do from my phone and that my phone does not need in order to function. All because I prefer a QWERTY keyboard for text - my boss communicates with me by text from the courthouse, etc.

According to Verizon I am "grandfathered in" so if I replace this phone again with the same model I don't need to change my plan. But if I change models then I will need to sign up for that additional service if the new model "requires" it. What a rip off! According to the Verizon rep I spoke to over the phone the industry is moving away from phones that happen to have data functions to data devices that happen to have phone functions. (Oh, and if I want to change models they will be more than happy to do that for me with a "Certified Like New" edition of another model at a cost of at least $99. My reply was for another $76 or so I can cancel my plan, change carriers and get a new phone.)

That is silly - it's all about making $$$$$$$$$$. It's only a matter of time before they figure out a way to extort more money from folks with phones that only make calls and send texts.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:16 AM   #2749
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

How odd and contrary we humans are...
When I can leave the house & roam around to my heart's content - I don't. Now that I'm stuck here 'til my windshield gets replaced so I can pass inspection, I'm itching to get out and about...go figure. But, I've always been like that - wanting what I can't have...guess I'll never grow up!

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:22 AM   #2750
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
How odd and contrary we humans are...
When I can leave the house & roam around to my heart's content - I don't. Now that I'm stuck here 'til my windshield gets replaced so I can pass inspection, I'm itching to get out and about...go figure. But, I've always been like that - wanting what I can't have...guess I'll never grow up!
Funny.

This happens to me when I run out of milk.

I suddenly have the urge for anything that requires milk in the ingredient.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 09:24 AM   #2751
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy In Florida View Post
Funny.

LOL...I do this tooooooooooo!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:49 AM   #2752
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

*smiling* I know. Why do we do that?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy In Florida View Post
Funny.

The is an organ of fire.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:01 AM   #2753
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Today my mind is filled with thoughts of R. How sad I feel for her because she misses her adopted dad, so much. She got in her car this morning to take a 125 mile trip from our house to Fort Gibson to visit his grave. I wished I had the words to heal her heart, but I don't. I hope she finds some of the peace she seeks out at the cemetery today. Her ride back home should give her plenty alone time for reflection. I can only be here for her if she needs a friend to lean on.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 10:06 AM   #2754
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Wendy Williams Show

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:26 AM   #2755
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

On my mind alot lately...

Why people scoff at gentleness and tenderness. Why our society has become so hard-hearted, cold and violent. Why we are afraid to show our emotions or what's in our hearts. Where are all the kind and tender-hearted? Where are our old values and standards? Why is it cool to be cruel? Why does it seem that hard and harsh is de rigueur? Why has it become a no-no to show common civility and to spare other's feelings?

I don't understand this world anymore. I don't belong. All that was wrong, is now cool and right. All that was right is considered passe, uncool, square and jurasic. I guess I'm just an old dinosaur as well and should be shipped off to the museum of antiquities...if all's that's 'now' is what it's all about, then, please do. Wrap me up in mothballs, and put me in the attic - I'll probably be happier there.

The is an organ of fire.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 02:39 PM   #2756
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I just finished making my bbq sauce for the ribs we'll have later. I think my sauce gets a little better each time I make it.....no store bought for me when I'm the one cooking.

My mind is filled with how good those ribs will taste when they're finally done cooking.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 06:22 PM   #2757
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

contemplating what I'm gonna do about this Tom Cat that keeps appearing on the porch, harassing my kittens. If she isn't careful the Moma cat will lead him to Chainsaw which I haven't caught yet. If I see him hurting Moma cat or Chainsaw, his days will be numbered on Peaceful Ridge.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:22 PM   #2758
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
On my mind alot lately...

Why people scoff at gentleness and tenderness. Why our society has become so hard-hearted, cold and violent. Why we are afraid to show our emotions or what's in our hearts. Where are all the kind and tender-hearted? Where are our old values and standards? Why is it cool to be cruel? Why does it seem that hard and harsh is de rigueur? Why has it become a no-no to show common civility and to spare other's feelings?

I don't understand this world anymore. I don't belong. All that was wrong, is now cool and right. All that was right is considered passe, uncool, square and jurasic. I guess I'm just an old dinosaur as well and should be shipped off to the museum of antiquities...if all's that's 'now' is what it's all about, then, please do. Wrap me up in mothballs, and put me in the attic - I'll probably be happier there.
Sometimes, I feel just like this. I tire of mean spirited dialogue and people often. It takes a very balanced self-image these days to emote, be gentle and exhibit tenderness, I believe. We really do live in a selfish, entitled society. What hurts me the most as an off-spring of the greatest generation is that their efforts to give us a better life, failed miserably in terms of communication and understanding in so many ways. Too much, too soon, without knowing sacrifice comes to mind.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 06:36 PM   #2759
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

By the end of next week... I will be going through Turkey Hill Withdrawal!!!

AtLast...how did you survive it?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2010, 06:38 PM   #2760
BoDy*ShOt

How Do You Identify?:
Queer. Femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl ones

Thanked 2,096 Times in 532 Posts
BoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST ReputationBoDy*ShOt Has the BEST Reputation

georgia is on my mind. seriously. i'm in need of a folks fix here soon...i'm missin' them. *sigh*