Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 03-16-2011, 07:37 PM   #181
Jax

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi, she, hy, I answer to all without offense..
Relationship Status:
I believe we were standing under the same nights sky when it found us and smiled...

Jax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

My son his death date is tomorrow...
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jax For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2011, 03:57 AM   #182
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax View Post

((( JAX))) My heart goes out to you sweetie, that of all things, is one no Mother should have to face. I'll be thinking of you and will be
sending lots of (((Hugs)))

Old 03-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #183
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax View Post
My heart goes out to you I am a mother and grandmother this is something I wish no mother has to experience.
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #184
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

My little brother.
He has found his faith and got the courage to ask for permission from our Catholic father to switch to the Lutheran faith. He is to be confirmed on April 10th. I am proud that he is taking steps on his path to his future, and that he accepts all forms of people, regardless of outside judgment.

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #185
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Fiercegirrl is on my mind. She reminds me of my late sister JoAnn. Then I think about my late brother. The ripple effect.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #186
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

a dear friend of mine who use to raise horses while I raised horses. She broke up her herd right after I did. Her health is starting to fall apart. Its been almost three years now since she has lived in the suburbs. We both wondered how long it would take us before our health would deteriate after our hands stopped touching a horse. Of course, my health was already affected by the car accident, but health issues not related to the accident crept up about two years after I let go of my last horse. She was hospitalized with organ failue from the flu and now has to have a second eye surgery. She doesnt even sound like herself anymore. She sounds...fragile. This is a woman who use to help me throw hay in my barn, and I, hers. Not so long ago....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #187
Ms Witness

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Single

Ms Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST ReputationMs Witness Has the BEST Reputation

A certain butch in Philly and our date tomorrow!
Ms Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Witness For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 01:53 PM   #188
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

My Mom. We share the same birthday. And I miss that we can't celebrate the day and the month of March together anymore. Thankful for memories.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #189
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

who? probably somebody who shouldn't be.
why? it is what it is, and i reckon thats why.

and my lost kitten is on my mind.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #190
Jax

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
I believe we were standing under the same nights sky when it found us and smiled...

Jax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post

((( JAX))) My heart goes out to you sweetie, that of all things, is one no Mother should have to face. I'll be thinking of you and will be
sending lots of (((Hugs)))

Thank you my friend you have been a sweet, sincere, caring, loving addition to my life and i am so glad we met! ((Hugs)) thanks for being you Pashi!
Jax
The Following User Says Thank You to Jax For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #191
Jax

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
My heart goes out to you I am a mother and grandmother this is something I wish no mother has to experience.
Thank you Taino, I would not wish it on my worst enemy...
The Following User Says Thank You to Jax For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #192
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Momma and Daddy..........Geez I'm gonna have to quit letting them out by themselves.....she/her Camry was assaulted by a deer this morning on her way to work, trashed the drivers front quarter panel, headlight, and some of the driver door. If that wasn't enough, when I went by to check out the damage, Daddy had gotten home and he came outside and says "Did you see my van?"....he turned to sharply leaving a gas station and ran into one of those concrete safety poles they put up.....he said I don't know how I hit that damn pole, I had just walked right past it....I told them....the insurance company was gonna write them off.....

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #193
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Momma and Daddy..........Geez I'm gonna have to quit letting them out by themselves.....she/her Camry was assaulted by a deer this morning on her way to work, trashed the drivers front quarter panel, headlight, and some of the driver door. If that wasn't enough, when I went by to check out the damage, Daddy had gotten home and he came outside and says "Did you see my van?"....he turned to sharply leaving a gas station and ran into one of those concrete safety poles they put up.....he said I don't know how I hit that damn pole, I had just walked right past it....I told them....the insurance company was gonna write them off.....

HOLY Hannah!!!
We are gonna take his van keys and give the old goat *insert affection* a golf cart with side bumpers like a boat and an engine from a Barbie car!!
and your momma needs to turn in her fancy FAST car for a peddle car!!!
It cracks me up that he can't pick on her now about how she backed into a light pole at the Auction!! LOL!!! poor old goat!!

Oh yeah...and your daddy's golf cart needs a "back up beeper" with side air bags!! and momma needs deer whistles on her bumper!!!!!!!

Let's not forget about your daddy's little run in with the cops!!

Here's a peddle car for momma.... tell her it has energy saving air conditioning!!

and NO buttons on the console for her to fight with daddy about while they are driving in city traffic!!
Remember that day?
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #194
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Dang, your poor mama and Daddy had a rough day!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #195
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Dang, your poor mama and Daddy had a rough day!
Yeah I was about afraid to come home from town tonight...I didn't want to make it all in the family on the auto insurance stuff. You know how these NC deer are around here. And I'm world famous for my 4 wheeled deer slayer abilities...and I'm about due one, haven't killed a deer in about 10 yrs now LOL.....Actually Sweet offered to drive home tonight but that scared me worse then thinking about the deer.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #196
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yeah I was about afraid to come home from town tonight...I didn't want to make it all in the family on the auto insurance stuff. You know how these NC deer are around here. And I'm world famous for my 4 wheeled deer slayer abilities...and I'm about due one, haven't killed a deer in about 10 yrs now LOL.....Actually Sweet offered to drive home tonight but that scared me worse then thinking about the deer.
Ohhhhh buddy you are in trouble now!!!
It was NOT ME that hit a HUGE black dog with MY DAMN car...now was it?
Just for that.... I get to drive your truck to work all next week and you can have the 4 cylinder jelly bean!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:54 PM   #197
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Knock on wood I haven't gotten one yet, lol.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #198
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Just for that.... I get to drive your truck to work all next week and you can have the 4 cylinder jelly bean!!

Somehow I don't think that's gonna go over!
The Following User Says Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 11:16 PM   #199
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Excuse me Ma'am but I don't have jelly bean license. And ummm my truck will not be parked in that demolition parking lot you work at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Somehow I don't think that's gonna go over!
you are a wise man....

Old 03-18-2011, 11:19 PM   #200
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Default Just when you begin to not remember and let it fade...

The lightning crashes and literally a blast from the past comes walking back around...odd how someone we have not thought about or discussed in years upon seeing them it rushes back and you somehow find yourself clicking again right at the same spot as if no time and no apologies were needed.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post: