Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 05-01-2015, 07:07 AM   #241
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, I took the liberty of ordering what I think you should eat and drink.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2015, 11:20 AM   #242
Satiated

How Do You Identify?:
Gone

Satiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST ReputationSatiated Has the BEST Reputation

"My apt is being fumigated, how about fast-food and a hand special." (wink wink)
Satiated is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satiated For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 07:44 PM   #243
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sauve Rico

There is this movie I want to see but my mom said I couldn't go by myself.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2015, 11:04 PM   #244
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

(I was told this on the first date of someone I had just met) ...
I need your social security number for my life insurance paperwork at work.

Me: Don't you think it's a bit early for that? (Thinking to myself it was a good idea I had subscribed to LifeLock identity protection.)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 12:15 AM   #245
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
Things you should never say on a first date.

"Wow, you look soo much like my ex!"
Being that I'm a Dept Of Welfare Caseworker and a "Mandatory Reporter of Abuse", My head spun with this one...
"My first kid is an angel but my other one (5 year old), you can see the evil in his eyes. He's pure evil and I just can't love him."
My response: You know I'm a caseworker?
Them: yeah...(in a very serious voice) maybe I can sign him over to you?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 03:05 AM   #246
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default since my endorphin levels from Saturday are keeping me awake

First date after very short courtship and zero intimacy...
I was told...
"My ex wanted me to use a huge Kong on her ...(me suddenly with a mental image of the red Kong dog toys I once gave as treats for a friend's chocolate lab, they continue to say)...I think with your small body it might split you or hurt you, but I can bring it with me next time if you want me to use it?

My puzzled, shocked response: What's a Kong?

It's a really huge strapon. Do you want to try it? I like using it in women, my ex LOVED it, but it might be too big for you. I also like women to use a strapon in me. Would you do that for me? I was with my ex for 17 years but I've only recently started strapping. The last girl I was with, the massage therapist I told you about, loved giving and receiving...sex with her was SOOOO HOT we could go for HOURS!!... Should I bring the Kong? If you're worried it might hurt, I will take it slow and use lots of lube.

(I was too red faced embarrassed to respond. I've had MANY healthy conversations about Butch or Femme cock but I'd never been approached this way, especially on a first date about the Ex's favorite strapon....)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2015, 06:17 AM   #247
Happy_Go_Lucky

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Butch who desires femme company.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Handsome devil you.

Thanked 3,359 Times in 626 Posts
Happy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST ReputationHappy_Go_Lucky Has the BEST Reputation

Oh My God! Check out our bartender. She is soooooo hot!"

How awful! Who would say such a thing? *innocently shakes head
Old 05-06-2015, 08:18 AM   #248
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Default talk about rushing things on the first date...

"Your son is now my son. In the summer I'm going to buy us airplane tickets to go see him in Colorado so you can intoduce me to him. Does he have an extra bedroom where we can stay?"

I about choked on my sweet tea! Since my son was 6 years old, I learned that I do NOT believe in a "Revolving Door" in a child's life, even if that child is now an adult. If *you* haven't earned the right to be introduced and I'm not confident that *you* will be around FOREVER and *you* haven't shown me that you're a stable individual, *you* won't be permitted anywhere near my son...or my nieces for that matter. Stability and Security is the key here. If someone I'm dating is on a "just dating" status ...or in the early phases of getting to know each other...my kids are not on the dating agenda....and I raised my kid alone for 17 years, he doesn't need anyone to "claim him" as their own just because they are dating me.
These are my beliefs...
A child's mind is very fragile when it comes to making bonds with new people in their lives... and a bond with their parent(s) should never be tested by someone that's on a Revolving Door status. It plays too much with a child's emotions if they start to bond with their parent's new dating interests, then when the dating thing doesn't work out...that leaves the kid with a void they don't understand or could be very hurtful to them. Sometimes when a relationship ends, there is some sort of grieving that takes places. Either grieving the loss of a friendship or intimacy or bonding connection...I'm fiercely protective of my kids and will try to prevent them from grieving such things.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 10:06 AM   #249
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Don't jump up, yell "Time to launch the torpedos!" and run for the bathroom.
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 02:15 PM   #250
Evolved

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the mood...but never femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Evolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST Reputation

"You remind me of my ex."
Evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Evolved For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 02:50 PM   #251
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
Don't jump up, yell "Time to launch the torpedos!" and run for the bathroom.
I laughed SO HARD at this....it's more something you'd want to say if a date was going badly....or at least I would
Old 05-06-2015, 04:12 PM   #252
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Can you do my laundry?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 04:13 PM   #253
Humanesque

How Do You Identify?:
Human and approachable.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Siri answered the question! Eating Shark Soup and laughing to the bank!

Location: Right where I am supposed to be on the Hill in the arms of friends,family my loved ones. California
Humanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST Reputation

What's your name again?
Humanesque is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Humanesque For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 04:45 PM   #254
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Go_Lucky View Post
Oh My God! Check out our bartender. She is soooooo hot!"
Or tip the hot bartender so extravagantly it amounts to the same thing. *chuckle
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2015, 07:02 PM   #255
Evolved

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the mood...but never femme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Evolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST ReputationEvolved Has the BEST Reputation

I'm looking for a new place to live, can my kids move in with you?
Evolved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Evolved For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2015, 04:40 AM   #256
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I laughed SO HARD at this....it's more something you'd want to say if a date was going badly....or at least I would
FYI—I wasn't the one who did this (I feel the need to clarify)! I saw this crime committed upon a friend of mine and she was definitely not impressed. lol
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 05:34 PM   #257
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

must bump...its a fave and I never did date much...so its a vicarious thrill...
Old 09-27-2015, 06:23 PM   #258
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Angry

"Then my parole officer says..."
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 06:30 PM   #259
Yanz

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
yanz
Relationship Status:
single

Yanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST ReputationYanz Has the BEST Reputation

Talk about what her ex like o dislikes...example..."hey...u don't eat broccoli?..my ex also don't like brocoli n etc......"....i dun like such comparison....its annoyed me....uhuhu

- Yanz -

Yanz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yanz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2015, 06:43 PM   #260
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

"Wow, you have a good appetite
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: