Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 04-18-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Your Dream Interpretations

Hey Folks,

If like me, you're interested in what your dreams mean and if there are any hidden messages, etc. here's a link that may interest you to make those dream interpretations.

Go here: www.dreammods.com

There's also a "search" area to type in a particular word(s) to make your search easier for an interpretation.

Best,
Scorp
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot to mention in my original post:

Feel free to post what they mean in here. Would make for some interesting conversation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Hey Folks,

If like me, you're interested in what your dreams mean and if there are any hidden messages, etc. here's a link that may interest you to make those dream interpretations.

Go here: www.dreammods.com

There's also a "search" area to type in a particular word(s) to make your search easier for an interpretation.

Best,
Scorp
Old 04-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I dream about swimming pools
all
the
time

Swimming Pool

To see a swimming pool in your dream, symbolizes relaxation, calmness, luxury and ease. You need to take a break. Alternatively, a swimming pool suggests that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. You need to cleanse yourself and wash away those past hurts.

To see an empty swimming pool in your dream, suggests that you are literally feeling empty and devoid of emotions
Old 04-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

I have dreamed of plane crashes numerous times over the course of the years:

To dream that a plane crashes, suggests that you have set overly high and unrealistic goals for yourself. Your goals may be too high and are impossible to realize. You are in danger of having it come crashing down. Alternatively, your lack of confidence, self-defeating attitude and self-doubt toward the goals you have set for yourself is represented by the crashing airplane; you do not believe in your ability to attain those goals. Loss of power and uncertainty in achieving your goals are also signified.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #5
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I dreamed a bear ate my boss and co-workers last night. And i was on my way to kill it with a vase (it was a pink vase of course, well actually more orangish pink...ok that has nothing to do with this)

I'm having a problem with the site Scorp but i got this much out of it

• Bear is significant of overwhelming competition in pursuits of every kind.
  • To kill a bear, portends extrication from former entanglements.
Don't sound very good. Hopefully i'll dream of something more positive tonight. uggggg.
Maya Angelou

Last edited by princessbelle; 04-18-2011 at 02:09 PM.
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Belle,

I didn't have a problem getting in to it. Wonder if it's something on your end.

Are you able to get to the link: www.dreammoods.com?? If so, do you see all the types of dream titles? In particular "dream dictionary" and able to click on that? You should also see A - Z with a search bar to "inpterpret" the type of dream you had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I dreamed a bear ate my boss and co-workers last night. And i was on my way to kill it with a vase (it was a pink vase of course)

I'm having a problem with the site Scorp but i got this much out of it

• Bear is significant of overwhelming competition in pursuits of every kind.
  • To kill a bear, portends extrication from former entanglements.
Don't sound very good. Hopefully i'll dream of something more positive tonight. uggggg.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #7
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Horray!!!! Worked that time...i suppose i wasn't holding my "insert something here" the right way.

Ok this is better...let's start over
*ahem.

Last night i dreamed about a bear.

The interpretation of that seems to be this.....

Bear

To see a bear in your dream, symbolizes independence, the cycle of life, death and renewal, and resurrection. You are undergoing a period of introspection and thinking. The dream may also be a pun on "bare". Perhaps you need to bare your soul and let everything out into the open.

To dream that you are being pursued or attacked by a bear, denotes aggression, overwhelming obstacles and competition. You may find yourself in a threatening situation or domineering relationship.

To see a polar bear in your dream, signifies a reawakening.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #8
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Glad it worked for you Belle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Horray!!!! Worked that time...i suppose i wasn't holding my "insert something here" the right way.
Again, something else I forgot to mention prior:

2 weeks ago I dreamed that my mother died. Last year I shared with some of you that she's been ill for quite some time. My dream was focused on her face and body in a stretcher and she looked very withdrawn and her breathing wasn't very good. Strange thing is the very next day when while visiting with her we ended up having to go to the ER where we spent the whole night and she ended up getting admitted, and was there for next 4 days. She was diagnosed yet again with pneumonia.

The reality of this dream, is that she really is dying with illness she battles. Seems strange for me to type/say this and read it to myself. Again, my heart feels heavy knowing what is waiting down the road.

Here's what the dream interpretation reads as:

To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, the dream indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life anymore.
In particular, to dream about the death of your parents, indicates that you are undergoing a significant change in your waking life. Your relationship with your parents has evolved into a new realm.

To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 12:43 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Some common dream images...

Fall
To dream that you fall and are not frightened, signifies that you will overcome your adversities with ease.

To dream that you fall and are frightened, indicates a lack of control, insecurity, and/or lack of support in your waking life. You may be experiencing some major struggle and/or overwhelming problem. It may also imply that you have failed to achieve a goal that you have set forth for yourself.

To dream that you are free-falling through water, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed with emotions. You may feel that it is easier to give up, then to try to stay afloat or prevent yourself from going under.

Parkour
To dream that you are performing a parkour move, indicates that you are not letting any obstacles stand in your way of your goals. Alternatively, the dream means that you are in tune with your surroundings and environment. You are able to adapt to any situation.

To see someone performing parkour in your dream, suggests that you need to be more flexible and efficient with how your manage your time.

Running
To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.

To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis during the dream state.

To dream that you are running alone, refers to your determination and motivation in the pursuit of your goals. You will find success and rise above those around you. Alternatively, the dream may mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision.

Death
To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, the dream indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life anymore. In particular, to dream about the death of your parents, indicates that you are undergoing a significant change in your waking life. Your relationship with your parents has evolved into a new realm.

To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.

To dream that you are faking your own death, suggests that you are looking for a new start. You need some change in your life.

Die
To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or your life. You are undergoing a transitional phase and are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Although such a dream may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm as it is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.

On a negative note, to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation. You are desperately trying to escape from the demands of your daily life.

To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.

Naked
To dream that you are naked, denotes fear of being found out and exposed over your activities. You feel that you are being misjudged.

To dream that you suddenly discover your nudity and are trying to cover up, signifies your vulnerability to a situation.

To see a naked person in your dream and you are disgusted by it, represents some anxiety about discovering the naked truth about that person or situation. It may also foretell of an illicit love affair, a loss of prestige or some scandalous activity. On the other hand, if you are accepting of someone else's nudity, then it implies that you can see right through them and their intentions. Or perhaps, you are completely accepting them for who they are. If you do not care about someone else's nudity, then it suggests that you need to learn not to be afraid of rejection.

Elevator
To dream that you are ascending in an elevator, represents a rise to status and wealth. You may have risen to a higher level of consciousness and are looking at the world from an elevated viewpoint. If the elevator is moving upward in an out of control fashion or it crashes through the roof, then it indicates that you are being catapulted to a position of power in which you do not yet know how to deal with. You are afraid of the new responsibilities ahead for you. Descending in an elevator, suggests that you are being grounded or coming back down to reality. It also signifies setbacks and misfortunes.

In general, the up and down action of the elevator represents the ups and downs of your life. It also symbolizes emotions and thoughts that are emerging out of and submerging into your subconscious. Alternatively, the dream may have sexual connotations.

To dream that the elevator is out of order or that it is not letting you off, symbolizes that your emotions have gotten out of control. It may be a reflection of your life or your career. You are feeling stuck in some aspect of your life, whether it is your career, relationship, etc.

To dream that the elevator is moving sideways, means that your efforts are counterproductive. You are going nowhere in your work, relationship or other situation.

Drowning
To dream that you are drowning, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed by emotions. Repressed issues may be coming back to haunt you. You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts. You should proceed more cautiously and slowly. If you drown to death, then is refers to an emotional rebirth. If your survive the drowning, then it means that a waking relationship or situation will ultimately survive the turmoil.

To see someone drowning in your dream, suggests that you are becoming too deeply involved in something that is beyond your control. Alternatively, it represents a sense of loss in your own identity. You are unable to differentiate who you are anymore.

Sinking
To dream that you or something is sinking, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed. Someone or something is pulling your down. You may be experiencing low self-esteem and confidence. Alternatively, the dream means that some important and significant stage in your life may be coming to an end. Consider what is sinking and its significance.

I'm misunderestimated.

Last edited by Gemme; 04-19-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 06:28 AM   #10
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

I had a dream last night about a snake. I was trying to avoid it and it lunged and sunk its teeth into my forearm and wouldn't let go.

I remember running screaming with it dangling from my arm.

It was medium sized and it's color was white.

I looked up the interpretation and here's what it read:

Snake

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. In particular, to see a snake on your bed, suggests that you are feeling sexually overpowered or sexually threatened. You may be inexperienced, nervous or just unable to keep up. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive change.

To see the skin of a snake in your dream, represents protection from illnesses.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 07:24 AM   #11
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
I had a dream last night about a snake. I was trying to avoid it and it lunged and sunk its teeth into my forearm and wouldn't let go.

I remember running screaming with it dangling from my arm.

It was medium sized and it's color was white.

I looked up the interpretation and here's what it read:

Snake

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. In particular, to see a snake on your bed, suggests that you are feeling sexually overpowered or sexually threatened. You may be inexperienced, nervous or just unable to keep up. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive change.

To see the skin of a snake in your dream, represents protection from illnesses.

Scorp --

I am not a dream interpreter - but I do have an experience with a white anaconda snake. Actually there were two in a beautiful river - One White and the other typical anaconda.

I was pretty sick during this time. A friend of mine who is a Native American Medicine Man came to the house with his medicine. He did his ceremony in my living room with my ex, Bennie (son) and myself. Giving us all peyote... Me the larger amount. That night I had a most amazing dream.

I will not go into all the particulars of the dream -- It was as if I was there. But the ending part was me walking along a stone bridge and looking down. In the river were the two snakes - MASSIVE. They both looked at me with their dark piercing eyes and it was the White Anaconda which rose up out of the river, 100 feet to where I was, with his face staring me in the face and mouth open, teeth exposed hissing at me. The dream terrified me.

I called my friend and told him and he cried. He said... You will be fine Julie - The white anaconda is a great great sign and he came to tell you, you will be fine.

I would take the positive aspect of the white snake. I trusted this man and his wisdom of his native american medicine. He said it was a good sign, so it is.

Julie

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2011, 08:14 AM   #12
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

I had a dream I was king, woke up still king!-- Eminem
Old 10-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have sme dreams about past things and the people I knew in the past,some still hear some gone over the bridge of life,When I dream of family who have passed normaly they are good ones...sometimes not.It use to be I would wake up feeling like I was runing,could hardly catch my breath and sweating bullets.Hear lately I know I have had dreams but rarely remember them..diffrent phase of life I gess.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 05:07 AM   #14
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

For sooo many years I've had the same type of dream where somehow I become lost in different places, and try to find my way back home. Last night, I became lost in a nice boat harbor with a very sweet femme, and folks said we were in Oregon. Interpretation:Guess I've been lost.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2011, 05:16 AM   #15
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
For sooo many years I've had the same type of dream where somehow I become lost in different places and try to find my way back home. Last night, I became lost in a nice boat harbor with a very sweet femme. She told me we were in Oregon. Interpretation-I guess I just feel lost.
Maybe you were subconsciously dreaming of me!!!! Were you in a canoe in a small lake? Did you end up in Canada? LOL

Actually I remember looking this up for someone and if I remember right it represents a loss of control somewhere in life.

BUT you never know!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 03:54 AM   #16
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I've dreamed of a white tiger for the last 2 nights.

The really weird thing? Jack dreamed of a yellow tiger the first night!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 04:14 AM   #17
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Alas, I stopped remembering my dreams some 15 or so years ago. Every now and then, I get a little snippet so I know I'm still dreaming, I just don't get to remember them. Interesting to read what everyone else is dreaming about though!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:11 AM   #18
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

Ha! Well, I guess that's pretty obvious, huh?
Old 10-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #19
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Default Tiger Interpretation...

Hey Dusa, not sure if you already looked this up or not, but here is the interpretation for Tiger. Nothing indicated for white or yellow tigers...Did Jack have to pee again in the middle of the night? Low and behold yellow Tiger

Tiger

To see a tiger in your dream represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you need to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.

To dream that you are attacked by a tiger refers to the emotions that you have repressed because you were afraid of confronting them.

To see a caged tiger in your dream suggests that your repressed feelings are on the verge of surfacing.

To see rugs made of tiger skins symbolize a life of luxury and ease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #20
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting about the Snake Scorp and Julie.

I have seen the snake twice, a King Cobra. Once 25 years ago on acid I saw my then partner as the King Cobra and then 2 weeks ago after a huge lecture by the same person on how I need to proceed forward with my life, I dreamed that the cobra was coiling up in my brain.

I have been researching snake dreams since. No biting, no fangs, just coiling and pushing my own thoughts aside.

Ps. really interesting topic Scorp.