Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 10-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #21
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Rest in peace T4, your kindness and generosity of spirit will be missed.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #22
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

I was just thinking about T the other day!

You will be missed but NEVER forgotten!

Rest in Peace T4T!

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #23
AB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy

AB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST ReputationAB Has the BEST Reputation

My condolences to the family and chosen family of T4!
R.I.P T4
I have fond memories of smoking virtual cigars with you in chat.
AB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #24
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I am so sorry for your loss. Will keep family, friends, and loved ones in my thoughts. <3
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #25
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My condolences.

RIP T4.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #26
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Rest easy T4 you will be missed
our thoughts and prayers are with all that knew and loved T4
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 05:20 AM   #27
BstlMyhart

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

BstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST ReputationBstlMyhart Has the BEST Reputation

Blessings and prayers to T's family and friends. T...you are missed on earth as you now fly free.
BstlMyhart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BstlMyhart For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #28
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Rest in Peace my dear friend. My heart is heavy knowing that you and I shall not be able to talking, text, or chat again in this life time, but my soul is light knowing you are now at rest. No more pain, or struggles to breath, or exhaustion from a short walk. Now you can chase the ladies freely, drive your dream truck, and do all the things you enjoy as you once did.

I will think of you fondly and smile....but know my heart will miss you terribly.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #29
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default I did not know T4

I, as well as gaea...

We would like to pass on condolences for the loss of an obviously awesome person. May you rest T4Texas!

May you take care Canela. Bless your heart and all our hearts

NCS

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #30
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default In shock

It speaks to our own mortality when we see our dearly beloved BF folks pass on. First it was Sweet Calico, then Mike, now T4.The chat room has lost some of its sparkle, but I am thankful for all the teasing and wisdom of T4. He helped me through break-ups, teased me about BDSM issues, and was a solid butch who I will always remember.

Sorry for your loss Canela. But, also, for the rest of us on the Planet. He was a keeper.

Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #31
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

im sorry to hear about t4s passing , my thoughts n prayers go out to friends and family , may his pain be free and soul be playful again .
until we talk again above t4 , your gonna be missed
Old 10-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #32
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I am without words. When we talked a little while ago, I thought you were on the mend, doing better, in great spirits I had never considered. I hope you have the peace and painfree that you so deserve!
Old 10-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #33
girlblue

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Sister Wife*

girlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputation
Default Losing Charlie

I've never posted anything in the forums before, and I haven't spent time on this site since meeting Charlie, but I had a feeling one of the folks on her list to call was a member here and might post the news. I see I was right.

I met Charlie last summer, first on this site, and later in person. I never thought I would meet someone from the internet--gasp!--but lo and behold...

These last six months have been alternately hellacious and beautiful. Hellacious because not much is worse than watching someone you love lie in a hospital bed, having pain, then getting a little bit better, then falling down again. But beautiful too in that I was blessed to spend almost every day by her side.

This last week was transformative. I sat by her bedside, holding her hand like she asked me to do, as she faded from this world. I can tell you she died in peace and was made comfortable in her final days. She lost consciousness Tuesday night and her heart stopped beating on Thursday.

She was precious. She was loved. By me, by many of you I see. I wish I had known her longer, but I feel I couldn't have known her better. Our time was profound, our conversations varied and deep. We had fun. We went places and did things. We laughed. We cried. We argued and made up. She was many things to me, but at the end of the day, at the heart of it all, she was my friend. My very dear friend. Canela, I hope to meet you at the service. I, along with her friend of 35 years, spent yesterday making the arrangements. Charlie had asked that in lieu of flowers, anyone who can should make a donation to the kidney disease or cancer charity of your choice.

Please message me if you'd like more details about the service. Once we have the obituary posted online, I will try to put the link here (if that's possible).

My heart is full, if not broken. I was lucky in that I left nothing unsaid, and as far as I know, neither did she. Charlie made me know how much she loved me, right up to the end. What an honor, a blessing, and a gift to be there, to know her, to love her. I will miss her. Something terrible. And I will always, always hold her dear.
girlblue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to girlblue For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #34
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I met Charlie in person, when I visited her in the hospital, a while ago. She was a good friend. At least she is no longer in pain, and can move freely now. Take care, Charlie, we're going to miss you.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #35
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlblue View Post
I've never posted anything in the forums before, and I haven't spent time on this site since meeting Charlie, but I had a feeling one of the folks on her list to call was a member here and might post the news. I see I was right.

I met Charlie last summer, first on this site, and later in person. I never thought I would meet someone from the internet--gasp!--but lo and behold...

These last six months have been alternately hellacious and beautiful. Hellacious because not much is worse than watching someone you love lie in a hospital bed, having pain, then getting a little bit better, then falling down again. But beautiful too in that I was blessed to spend almost every day by her side.

This last week was transformative. I sat by her bedside, holding her hand like she asked me to do, as she faded from this world. I can tell you she died in peace and was made comfortable in her final days. She lost consciousness Tuesday night and her heart stopped beating on Thursday.

She was precious. She was loved. By me, by many of you I see. I wish I had known her longer, but I feel I couldn't have known her better. Our time was profound, our conversations varied and deep. We had fun. We went places and did things. We laughed. We cried. We argued and made up. She was many things to me, but at the end of the day, at the heart of it all, she was my friend. My very dear friend. Canela, I hope to meet you at the service. I, along with her friend of 35 years, spent yesterday making the arrangements. Charlie had asked that in lieu of flowers, anyone who can should make a donation to the kidney disease or cancer charity of your choice.

Please message me if you'd like more details about the service. Once we have the obituary posted online, I will try to put the link here (if that's possible).

My heart is full, if not broken. I was lucky in that I left nothing unsaid, and as far as I know, neither did she. Charlie made me know how much she loved me, right up to the end. What an honor, a blessing, and a gift to be there, to know her, to love her. I will miss her. Something terrible. And I will always, always hold her dear.

I'm so very glad to see you here. And I'm so happy that we will finally have a chance to meet. He loved you very much. You made him very happy. You were exactly the angel he'd been waiting for. I look forward to meeting you and M and others who loved him. Bless you, love. Canela

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 06:10 PM   #36
girlblue

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Sister Wife*

girlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputationgirlblue Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
I'm so very glad to see you here. And I'm so happy that we will finally have a chance to meet. He loved you very much. You made him very happy. You were exactly the angel he'd been waiting for. I look forward to meeting you and M and others who loved him. Bless you, love. Canela
What kind words--thank you. Charlie made me very happy too. I'll miss her so. Can't yet imagine life without her.

See you soon. xo
girlblue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girlblue For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 06:44 PM   #37
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation

I am stunned. I talked to T4 on and off thru the years. I don't get around much anymore so I was saddened to near the news. R.I.P.
FR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FR For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 08:17 PM   #38
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

~Sigh~ Brings to mind that life is short, friends are important, and that we need to say I love you much more often and louder...
My heart weeps for Canela and Charlies family and friends. But my heart also assures my mind that Charlie is now in a much better place. Gone is the aches and pains, the regrets and the wonder of validations... My friend, your free now, you can run, you can ride, you can fly...
Charlie mentioned many times of this moment, but I don't think we truly are ever ready for it when it comes. For now I say Aloha, and farewell.... You never liked the G**d *ye's, Just a strong Hug and a crossed arm hand shake and that was your joy... Keep them laughing and fill heavens bookshelves with all your wisdom...
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 10:00 PM   #39
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

RIP T4 - you will certainly be missed.

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2013, 10:09 PM   #40
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

This made me sad but also happy. Sad that we've lost T4. Happy to see how many lives touched. I chatted with T4 a time or two in chat. Seemed like a lovely human being.

Candles lit for those left behind. I doubt T4 needs one. I think the way will be clear.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: