Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-31-2018, 11:44 AM   #14161
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight is beggars night and it is raining. I don't think my nephews will mind but being cold and wet doesn't sound appealing to me.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2018, 01:48 PM   #14162
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Candy

I don't want to be seen as the Scrooge of Halloween in J's eyes so I caved and wound up buying candy - Reese's peanut butter cups and a bunch of mini Mounds bars. That way if it proves I bought too much candy the leftovers will be something I like. So there wouldn't be a lot left over after Halloween to tempt me, I ate a bunch of it yesterday.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2018, 02:41 PM   #14163
ReadandSnapFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

ReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST ReputationReadandSnapFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
The one I use I feel like is going that way. You can still read a person's bio, but the only way to reply to a person is to "like" them back.
Why... Just why are they all going that way? Have we became such a conceded generation of people that we must find someone attractive on 1st glance to start up a conversation??
ReadandSnapFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReadandSnapFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2018, 02:55 PM   #14164
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,129 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadandSnapFemme View Post
Why... Just why are they all going that way? Have we became such a conceded generation of people that we must find someone attractive on 1st glance to start up a conversation??
I don't know anyone who thinks like that ~ maybe it's an age thing ! Talk to someone over 30 lol might help when wanting a connection.
Old 10-31-2018, 04:37 PM   #14165
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
There was this one girl I saw online (hell, it was something like 2-3 years ago..fuck). Anyway, I still can't get her out of my head. Everyone else just seems like a 2 compared to her. I tried messaging her but she must have either given up on the site, or found a date, and I haven't seen her since. I can't find anyone else like her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2018, 10:50 PM   #14166
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I got a call from the Union tonight asking if I could help set up and strike a Drake concert!!
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2018, 11:03 PM   #14167
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

a procedure I am having tomorrow ~ I can't sleep ! I tend to get silly when I worry.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:06 PM   #14168
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I love that its fall and there are wonderful fall fruits and vegetables. However....
How do you eat a pomegranate??? I know it stains. It's very juicy. But do I pull it apart? Cut it? Help!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:28 PM   #14169
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I love that its fall and there are wonderful fall fruits and vegetables. However....
How do you eat a pomegranate??? I know it stains. It's very juicy. But do I pull it apart? Cut it? Help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma77qhzNnOI

"You can add the seeds to salads, yogurt, oatmeal, desserts, or whatever you want!"

Now go get those pomegranates...and enjoy them!
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2018, 09:32 PM   #14170
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2018, 09:48 PM   #14171
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Wants pomegranate juice? Here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DecqfU51snw

The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2018, 02:10 PM   #14172
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I got a call from the Union tonight asking if I could help set up and strike a Drake concert!!
I'm exhausted, didn't get back until 4:30am, and the whole arena stunk of weed.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #14173
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
I'm exhausted, didn't get back until 4:30am, and the whole arena stunk of weed.
their all gonna get the munchies lol
Old 11-09-2018, 10:07 AM   #14174
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

holiday decorations......
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2018, 10:23 PM   #14175
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have to find a way to lessen some of the stress in my life. This is the second time I've been sick in as many months. No bueno!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 12:55 AM   #14176
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

why do five numbers have so many variables?

Mind boggling

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 02:34 AM   #14177
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:

The little things that bring light and hope into our lives...we need to pay more attention...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 10:49 AM   #14178
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I have to find a way to lessen some of the stress in my life. This is the second time I've been sick in as many months. No bueno!
No bueno!!!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 08:45 PM   #14179
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
No bueno!!!
Exactly!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 09:30 PM   #14180
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That work is going to be insane come Monday!

I need to buy a few Christmas gifts early, I'm not waiting till the last minute.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: