Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Virginia Forums

Old 12-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hello Virginia Roll Call

No one has posted yet so I figured I'd start something. Anyone from Virginia?

I'm in southern va close to the NC state line just outside Danville.

How about you?
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:25 PM   #2
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Well, well, well....Lokks like there are only 2 of us in the good Ole Commonwealth of Virginia......That certainly isn't even close to 1 in 10....I wonder.....
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:27 AM   #3
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

nawwww there's more but for some reason not posting here.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I will be driving through Virginia in late March. I am traveling back from Dallas, Tx back to Washington DC. I will be traveling on I81, Bristol, to I66 home. I make a bunch of stops so, if anyone wants to join me for coffee along my route, let me know.

OSB
Old 03-18-2011, 07:52 PM   #5
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone.
Over the summer, I will be moving to the Whitesburg, KY area for work and thought I would check and see if there was anyone from VA that would be close by. I will be less than 20 miles from Pound, VA and less than 45 from Big Stone Gap, VA. I don't know anyone in the area and have only been there once but was 60 miles north (still in the mountains).

Anyone?
Old 03-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #6
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

*Waving* *Pointing to map* Count me in! I'm close to the TN boarder, but my address reads VA!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

I am heading home tomorrow. I will be leaving Tennessee on I40 to I81 to I66. I will be stopping along the way for coffee and food. Anyone along my route is welcome to join me.

OSB
Old 08-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #8
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Here I am posting again like 5 months later. I am in SE KY, about 9 miles from the VA border and the closest somewhat large town is Wise/Norton...about 20 miles from my house. Is anyone from around those parts in VA? I keep meaning to make it down the past few weekends so I can do some decent shopping but the weird torrential downpours and the flooding have kept me from doing so.
I would love to get together with anyone if they are in the area. I know no one here in the area and it's hard to make friends outside of work around here as everyone already knows everyone else and there aren't places to go.

I am just mumbling on, so...if you are in the area I'd be more than happy to meet for coffee or lunch or something.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:17 PM   #9
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

We are right at 3.5 hours from you in the SW portion of VA.

Right now, my work schedule is such that I only have about 48 hours at home so that kinda trip is outta range. Perhaps when work lightens a bit, we can plan something.

I know what it feels like to try and make friends in a small town. Next to impossible where we live, but I am happy to report there are two other b/f couples who frequent our lil wally world!
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2011, 04:27 AM   #10
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Oh Oh...... I'm in! Manassas here!
Old 08-18-2011, 07:26 AM   #11
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Hiya Inked!

I actually work in Richmond during the week. Jess does come up, at times, so we can go out to a nice dinner or catch up with friends (Jess was a Richmonder for 20 years or so).

Maybe next time she is in town, we can plan something. I've lived in VA for a little over 5 years now and making new friends, at this age, has proved to be challenging.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #12
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

I actually see quite a few queers in Martinsville and Danville. I'm not sure if they are all dialed into BF or not but they are certainly there.

Lee and I enjoy meeting new people. We are not so much into the bar scene tho. Hy has been pushing me to go shoot pool but I don't do well around a bunch of rednecks. I'd like to find a place tho.
Old 08-18-2011, 08:42 AM   #13
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

I will be heading that way in October, on my way to Little Rock and final destination Texas. It is always nice to meet folks on the road. I hate eating all by myself, would be great to meet ya'll along my route on I81.
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #14
christie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

I just booked our hotel for part of labor day weekend - Hillsville, VA has a flea mkt that weekend and the whole friggin town is nothing but! Jess made a funny that they call it "Junk a Palooza".

I am kinda stoked! I may say differently after the one day we have planned!

http://www.hillsville.com/fmarket.htm
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #15
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Shenandoah Valley Redneck Hillbilly *said very fondly and affectionately*. I went on to further my education in Lynchburg and started college at Blue Ridge Community College in Weyers Cave. I'd love to see the Lynchburg area again. I have family connections in the Dayton, Vienna, Fairfax, Alexandria, Culpeper, Chesapeak, Portsmouth areas. ...and Glen Burnie MD. Skyline Drive is my ole' stomping grounds. I've had the honor and privilege to visit with Christie and Jess several times. I might be asking Jess to show me how to get around Richmond without getting lost.
I hope to be making a couple trips up that way very soon to see family and friends. I think I have all the exits along I81 memorized. Claytor Lake (below Roanoke on I81) would be a nice place to organize an East Coast get-together in the future. Or Maymont in Richmond. It's so very beautiful there!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #16
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
I just booked our hotel for part of labor day weekend - Hillsville, VA has a flea mkt that weekend and the whole friggin town is nothing but! Jess made a funny that they call it "Junk a Palooza".

I am kinda stoked! I may say differently after the one day we have planned!

http://www.hillsville.com/fmarket.htm
Hey! I know Hillsville! a little anyway... they have some BEAUTIFUL model cabin homes I've been meaning to stop in for an "ooo and ahhhh" wishful-thinking trip.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2011, 05:16 AM   #17
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Can I be an honoary Virginian??? I lived there all my life till I moved to SC a year ago. I miss Virginia!!!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #18
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Ok Virginians! Everyone ok?It was a scary, bottles and my glass collection shaking, but everyone thing is ok here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #19
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

Had stuff flying off the walls in my office but no damage to speak of in Leesburg. I'm wondering what it's like in Manassas where I live? Guess I'll find out when I head home in 30 minutes.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #20
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inked_Trinity View Post
Had stuff flying off the walls in my office but no damage to speak of in Leesburg. I'm wondering what it's like in Manassas where I live? Guess I'll find out when I head home in 30 minutes.

I hope everything is ok on the home front.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post: