Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Virginia Forums

Old 10-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #41
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyangeleyez View Post
Hello to all the Virginia peoples! I'm in Culpeper.

Hi! Good to see where folks are located.
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:05 PM   #42
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like my plans for my trip to Texas are set. I leave on Thursday, Oct 13. I just haven't decided on the time....Somewhere between 6am and 10am.

I am heading From I66 to I81 to my over night stop somewhere around Nashville, Tn.

Anyone along my route want to have a cup of coffee with me, that would be grand.

OSB
Old 10-05-2011, 06:06 PM   #43
lyric

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
quiet and content

lyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyangeleyez View Post
Hey there Lyric! I know where Alexandria is. I hate going to N.VA. I'm probably 1 1/2 hours from your area. I live out in the country. Well, I guess you can still call it that.
hiya Babyangeleyez! i live in N.VA and i hate driving here, anywhere outside of my little bubble between work and home. I hate traffic! right now we're only 5 minutes from where we both work, so staying where we are makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Hi there Lyric! I am in Alexandria too. I think we may have met years ago....maybe at the Phase or maybe Dyke Night at the Eagle.

Either way, I sure would like to get together with local folks in the area once a month or every other month.

What do you think?
hey there OS Butch! i bet we did meet at some point at either one of those places we have not been out for quite some time. we'd love to do a regular get-together sometime... definitely!
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #44
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Omg, I went to Hillsville for the first time and had a BLAST!!! Came home broke too....
Can't wait til next year!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:41 PM   #45
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

20 minutes to Happy New Years Virginian's!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:32 PM   #46
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Hi Virginia!

I'm a new member of this site, and I love it! I live in Chantilly and work in Annandale (for the time being...looking for better opportunities with less of a commute)

2011 was such a crazy year!

I hope to get to know you all better.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:39 AM   #47
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquetobeme View Post
I'm a new member of this site, and I love it! I live in Chantilly and work in Annandale (for the time being...looking for better opportunities with less of a commute)

Welcome! I live down by southside very rural. Everything is a commute here!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 05:51 AM   #48
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

I totally just read this thread title wrong on the main page and i thought it said "Hello Virgin Roll Call"

~ Let me show you baby I'm a talented boi ~

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2012, 06:02 AM   #49
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ink View Post
I totally just read this thread title wrong on the main page and i thought it said "Hello Virgin Roll Call"

and you hopped right on that shit didnt you? hahahaha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2012, 12:45 PM   #50
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Working on myself, thank you

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation
Default Roanoke here

Back home for a year now.....good to be "home" but since I'm now divorcing after 10 yrs of marriage....well, like I said..it's good to be "home"......we'll leave it at that !..<sad smile>.....
Darbonaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darbonaire For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #51
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Welcome home, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbonaire View Post
Back home for a year now.....good to be "home" but since I'm now divorcing after 10 yrs of marriage....well, like I said..it's good to be "home"......we'll leave it at that !..<sad smile>.....
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #52
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

That sure isn't a nice commute! Welcome to the site and Virginia thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquetobeme View Post

Old 01-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #53
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
That sure isn't a nice commute! Welcome to the site and Virginia thread.

It isn't. I don't usually mind. I jam to music and sing and hope like heck no one hears me in the cars next to me

Thank you for the welcome!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:24 PM   #54
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbonaire View Post
Hello Darbonaire, my hometown is Roanoke! Although I now reside in NC, all my family lives up there (across the mt in Catawba) I often wonder if I should move "home" myself. I travel that way every three weeks or so, who knows maybe we'll run into each other someday..
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #55
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Good evening Virginians!

I am traveling to Hampton Virginia this coming weekend and I hear there is going to be a Drag Show at The County Grill on Saturday night. I haven't been to a drag show in years!
They have a Face Book Page Country Grill Hampton!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2012, 09:49 PM   #56
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds like fun!

and no drive at all for me (even better)

midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:41 AM   #57
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

County Grill Hampton

Winter is such a Drag...
Showtime starts at 10:00 PM
Saturday Feb 18th

I will have to take a nap during the day !

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwest chick View Post
Sounds like fun!

and no drive at all for me (even better)

Old 05-02-2012, 05:26 PM   #58
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Darbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST ReputationDarbonaire Has the BEST Reputation

Would love to meet you.....never can meet enough folks for coffee & chat, right? Let me know when you'll be back up this way....we can meet for a good cup of coffee perhaps !
Old 05-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #59
Darbonaire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
MALE
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Thanks man...it's good to be home !
Old 05-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #60
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

I am going to Busboys and Poets in Shirlington with some friends on Saturday the 12th at 6pm. Anyone interested in joining us?

http://www.busboysandpoets.com/about/shirlington