Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-22-2011, 06:33 PM   #161
papabear

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
boi
Relationship Status:
single

papabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputationpapabear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
~~trying to organize a schedule of sorts for a work project (it's still in progress but at least it is on paper instead of ruminating about the logistics FOREVER!)
hmm...when u find the answer to that....will u be so kind as to let me know how soon? tyvm...i sure would love to know that...i guess i want soon to be right now....HA! cant stop thinking about it, either!
papabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #162
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,160 Times in 229 Posts
Mr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I have a Passion For The Purge......it's liberating to me.

And this article came across my feed just a few minutes ago and I thought I'd share......some really good tips in here!

> > PURGE-YOU-LIKE < <
Wow that was great Miss Jane. Good ideas, however....where am I taking half that stuff?? LOL That's ALWAYS my problem...throwing coffee mugs out or something seems so wrong! I know, I know, Goodwill or something. Maybe I just lack motivation! hehee

Thanks for the link!
Mr. Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #163
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moon View Post
Wow that was great Miss Jane. Good ideas, however....where am I taking half that stuff?? LOL That's ALWAYS my problem...throwing coffee mugs out or something seems so wrong! I know, I know, Goodwill or something. Maybe I just lack motivation! hehee

Thanks for the link!

Oh Mr. Moon....have I taught You nothing? You take Your stuff to a place like SafePlace....or a homeless shelter.....Goodwill is GOOD, but the other two ~ in my opinion ~ are better.

In other news, I can motivate You.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #164
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Mr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST ReputationMr. Moon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Oh Mr. Moon....have I taught You nothing? You take Your stuff to a place like SafePlace....or a homeless shelter.....Goodwill is GOOD, but the other two ~ in my opinion ~ are better.

In other news, I can motivate You.

I meant motivate me to clean this place up....

heheeeeee but you made me smile!
Old 01-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #165
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

The recyclables that accumulated in my laundry room. The collection area at my apartment complex had finally been cleared out so you could actually get to the bins.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #166
Mr. Moon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he, she, it, hey you
Relationship Status:
single

Ok, well, thanks to Jane I got rid of...

coffee mugs, old curtains, old (80's) decorative CRAP!.

I've done so much this weekend I'm kind of worn out, so next week, I'm getting rid of some old "microwave" cooking bowls that I never use, and old old kitchen towels and hot pads etc....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Moon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #167
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moon View Post
Ok, well, thanks to Jane I got rid of...

coffee mugs, old curtains, old (80's) decorative CRAP!.

I've done so much this weekend I'm kind of worn out, so next week, I'm getting rid of some old "microwave" cooking bowls that I never use, and old old kitchen towels and hot pads etc....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

There now, Mr. Moon.....didn't that feel GREAT!?!?! {{{{{{{{Mr. Moon}}}}}}}

Let us purge.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:54 PM   #168
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- old clothes i no longer wear as well as the children's..
- cleaned through my back/laundry room, made lots of much needed space!
- finally packed away xmas decorations, cleaned through the bins and brought it down to just the things we use

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #169
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Manage to get rid of 15 books at Half-Price Books today woohoo! made $12
Old 01-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #170
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

- today i realized i got rid of 2 lbs! YAY, i shouldnt weigh myself so often but sometimes i'm just too impatient!! *happy dancing*

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:31 PM   #171
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

today, I heated up some body rub that I created and used it to deep moisturize my scalp and then I threw out the glass pump bottle I had put it in.
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:52 PM   #172
alilhoneybee

How Do You Identify?:
soft spoken femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, any feminine pronoun spoken with respect will suffice.
Relationship Status:
content with myself

alilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputation

today I finally got rid of the box of clothes that have been sitting by my front door. I also got rid of a lot of emails and just junk that I did not need to hold onto. It felt really good.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:54 PM   #173
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

~~some thoughts~~
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 11:45 PM   #174
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

Yarn, notebooks, clothing, baking supplies.............tons of books (I use paperbackswap.com)....and I found a new site to recycle my wine corks!

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2011, 08:24 AM   #175
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

- some guilt i've been carrying over things that weren't even mine to own.. wrongdoings, arguments, ignorance from my past..
i had a bad habit of doing that, letting it go and being a stronger me..
i'll own my own downfalls from now on..♥

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2011, 09:47 AM   #176
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation

A bunch of bath towels, dropped at my local Animal Clinic, they had a notice in the window.....more room in the linen closet for the new sheets I just bought!

Elle*

The Following User Says Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #177
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

After yesterday's cleaning and sorting frenzy, we now have one completely stuffed yard debris sized garbage bag full of clothes for the thrift store and there will be more later.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #178
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I just cleaned out 200+ emails that I'd already dealt with, or that were just spam. It may seem small or silly, but it felt great.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #179
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Tomorrow morning is recycling at the curb, and I have sorted two large grocery paper bags full of the paper trail I do not need to keep, plus the regular glass, metal and plastic. I have switched to exchangeable glass milk bottles, so I just trade those back at the store...and I really make an effort to minimize my need to recycle by buying in bulk and being mindful of packaging...but of course, it is difficult: I have found a wine store which recycles corks, so I keep those separate, and my Goodwill store two blocks away recycles plastic bags...I also buy soy doggie bags for...yes...doggie poop....(they compost instead of preserving the stuff for future generations!)
Enough said!

Elle*

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #180
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I got rid of a ton of leaves today. It felt good to use them on the mulch walking path in the natural habitat.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote