Notices

Old 11-09-2014, 09:30 PM   #1121
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

We hosted dinner for two neighbors tonight...one 40 something lady and one middle 60's male farmer...

During our after-dinner fellowship, the lady says to the farmer "I want to hook you up with my momma!"... The poor farmer's face turns red, he tips his hat forward...everybody's belly laughing hard, I ask him how many wives or almost wives did he have? He says THREE...
The lady says, I think you and my momma would make a great match!!...the poor farmer, who's normally very laid back and quiet spoken, splurted out " WHY CAN'T YOU JUST CALL ME DADDY AND GET IT OVER WITH!!"

OMG!!! we ROLLED laughing!!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 07:04 AM   #1122
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation
Default This happened last night...

The conversations that take place in chat...

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 08:03 AM   #1123
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,785 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

rolled out of bed with a rocket up my &^%*. sun is out, delightful day ahead, could hardly wait to get this party started.

post socks, slipped my shoes on. and oh-my-gosh, it took me a half an hour to realize i had them on the wrong feet. (well, they were MY feet) wrong foot i should state.

wow, still asleep is the only explanation.

such a dweeb am i

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2014, 10:37 AM   #1124
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default People dont normally do this?

Im feeling dweebish, even tho Im not sure what that means. I always called my cat during the day and left messages for her. I even cslled when I was going to be home later than expected.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 11:03 AM   #1125
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

I laughed so hard...

Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 11:22 PM   #1126
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The affectionate and wondrously adoring looks my kitten reserves.....for the space heater...lol
Old 11-15-2014, 07:08 AM   #1127
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,399 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up this morning and looked in the living room...

All my stuff from coming in from work is in a pile in the middle of the living room floor...

It's like I only had enough energy to get THAT FAR...my bag my purse and my keys my shoes...just muddled there lol
Old 11-17-2014, 05:48 PM   #1128
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,785 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

there was a decent snowfall here today, so my neighbor dude and i both went awol from our responsibilities to sled in my back yard.

he brought his red flyer and i had a saucer sled. there are trees to navigate around and with a thin layer of ice under the snow, there was a fair amount of velocity.

the numerous times flying down the hill with no mishap came to a screeching halt when a tree decided to stick out a limb and tripped me. yes she did, i flipped and i flopped until i came to a stop. neighbor dude was laughing hysterically while i was rubbing the swelling redness that was my left cheek.

after a few minutes, i joined in and could not stop laughing either. the tree enjoyed all of this as well.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2014, 06:57 PM   #1129
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candelion View Post
Apparently it would be a faux pas to order a chili dog at a demolition derby. Demolition Derbies are strictly a corn dog and Budweiser affair.

Additional helpful hint: Don't embarrass yourself by showing up in anything other than a tube top.

Trying to explain all of this over the phone was so much fun She's so damn adorable

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2014, 07:19 PM   #1130
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Jokes with my roommate after work.
I grew up in a house where we rarely laughed or knew laughter....
Now I'm very happy that my roommate and I frequently enjoy laughing and having stuff to crack up about.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2014, 08:45 PM   #1131
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

The baby fridge. Don't even ask--you had to be there.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:51 PM   #1132
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

A hilarious "phonetic slip" ...
My buddy telling me a story about their grampa saying "let me tell you about how many hoes I rowed"....instead of how many rows he had hoed in the garden.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:07 PM   #1133
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Funny thing happened while eating dinner with my parents and 20 year old nephew.

My nephew looks at my mother and tells her that Eminem is coming out with a new CD. My mom got all excited about it and asked him what it was called and I said wait, you like Eminem and she said yes! She said what's the big deal, you know how much I like Guns N roses. Mind you, my mother is 70.

It was funny.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #1134
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,083 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation
Default Things cats do that would be creepy if you did them

CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2014, 02:34 PM   #1135
Daktari

Default On the back of Cherrywine's post I found these...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2014, 06:46 PM   #1136
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

When my new Ortho Doc and the Nurse were trying to wrap me into my new back brace...the tension as they tried "trouble shooting" and Doc was showing the Nurse "how to use the straps" amused me so much that I had to break the tension by saying "Dang!! This is like wrapping the Chihuahua up in his diaper!!"

Doc made that OMG She did not just say that look..then cracked up!! Then the Nurse said "What's a Chihuahua diaper?" After I explained it was a velcro wrap that goes around his belly but it usually takes two of us to "strap it", we all cracked up and the look on Doc's face was priceless!!
Old 11-22-2014, 02:08 PM   #1137
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

This local internet ad:

For sale; the most useless piece of shit tablet I've ever seen. For $100 you can own this Windows 8.1 based tablet that refuses to open it's own apps, doesn't recognize a finger tap from a punch in the face, eats battery juice just because.

Surely someone out there needs a science project.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2014, 03:21 PM   #1138
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Being told I'm weird because I said I put shredded cheese on ramen. Does no one else do this??
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2014, 07:57 PM   #1139
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

This happened a week ago, but I'm still laughing. A piece of a convo with my son who keeps me in check:
Me trying to be funny: I love this rosary. Maybe I should be Catholic.
B: You don't need to be Catholic mom, you're fine the way you are.
Me: Awe! You win extra son points for that response!
B: Well you lost mom points for thinking you could be Catholic.
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2014, 10:10 AM   #1140
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Another local internet ad....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: