Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up What brought me joy today:

* My furkids

* Nature

* My hummingbirds landing on my back, head, shoulders, and walking on my hand
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 07:48 PM   #4062
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

It seems as if the back yard has turned into a huge bird nursery, as all of the parents are supervising their fledglings flight training and trying to instill a sense of responsibility for their own meals. The black birds are loud, the robins are relatively quiet, and all kinds of lessons are taking place in each corner of the space. It is entertaining and I enjoyed watching all of the parents and their children for about thirty minutes today.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #4063
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today has been spending the day with two of our nieces. They are 10 and 12 and are lots of joy to me.
More joy: a friend brought us homemade chicken and noodle soup and I feel great today!!!
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #4064
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Bonding with the nephew & sister-in-law....even when I was deliriously tired.
My honey is a great driver getting us home safety when we all fell asleep in the car...
Old 06-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #4065
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default flower

Coming home from the lake to find , someone left a hibiscus plant on my front step. I promptly planted it in my garden.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #4066
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

After a funfilled weekend with a bestie, I soaked in bathtub with my favorite bubblebath goodies, put on my favorite well worn pjs and was curled up in bed at 8:00 pm last night. I can't tell you the last time I slowed down long enough to be able to sleep 10 hours.... and it felt GREAT!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 08:16 AM   #4067
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm enjoying my second day off and am anticipating learning lots of new stuff this week to help me be a better BIGGER manager.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 05:38 AM   #4068
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ohhh what joy!!
No one bothered to tell me that the ceiling has been fixed at the office... after spending a month relocated elsewhere....
until I walk into the office yesterday to wait on a Tech person to bring my new computer; and discovered all new ceiling tiles installed and all the construction stuff gone... my first thought was "Oh what joy!! I get to work from my actual desk and office tomorrow!" ....
Later that day, the maintenance man stumbles through our area.... I asked him "what did they do to get it fixed?" The damage was so bad, I thought they'd need a new roof!
His response: "They just seemed to hit the right spot with more black tar."

Ohhhh what joy!!

I get to work from my office today!!
And get to wear a rain poncho INSIDE the office after last night's storm!
There's no way they fixed that roof with just black tar!
But it brings me joy to finally have a working computer and access to the office again!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #4069
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default joy

The smell of fresh cut grass.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #4070
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

A phone call that has left me with eyes wide, unbelieving, in shock, and out of breath from my insurance company.

OMG i can't believe it!!!!!!!

I NEEDED some good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:59 AM   #4071
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My upcoming road trip!!
I haven't had a vacation in 4 years!
I'm SOOOOOO jazzed!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #4072
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Planning a friend's birthday party. She has no idea what kinda trouble a fox can get into. But she is willing to give me free reign. Bbbbwwwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa <cough cough> {when am I gonna remember that hurts}

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #4073
Daktari

A 20mile bike ride and the resulting endorphin rush. Probably my longest ride since I returned to riding last year.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 03:13 PM   #4074
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

60% chance of rain!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #4075
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

My nieces making over $800 on their yard sale. Nice!!
They're prolly gonna buy their Uncle Bo a really nice gift.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 07:28 PM   #4076
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

12 feet of fun ahead!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #4077
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joy

My honorable nephew, niece in law, and the grand-nephews

sipping on green juice with my veggie grand-nephew and talking
about his love of whales, dolphins, the sea hmmm, think this kid is mine
all mine

will miss them all

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #4078
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

spending time with my best friend. i am really going to miss him when i move to portland in a few days.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #4079
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation
Default Joyful

Foraging for breakfast in the backyard. Can't wait for lunch!

My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #4080
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Default joy

Nothing makes me happier than to know, I have the resources to help my family and freinds, even strangers. I'm truely blessed. And always grateful.

Tags
joy