Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-04-2014, 10:39 AM   #4121
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

So when do we find out who we are sending to? I kind of want to know so I can get an idea of how I want to create my project.

Thanks.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #4122
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,726 Times in 5,085 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Bumping final list :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
List Closed!

1)Stepfordfemme
2) Gemme
3)Ahk
4) CCB
5) Nanner's
6)Medusa
7)Besame*
8)nycfem
9)purepisces
10)sis
11) Zimmeh
12)breathless (confirmed)

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:11 AM   #4123
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

So, if I'm understanding correctly, we're doing one puzzle project for Stepfordfemme's wrangle and that's due, in her hands, no later than July 15th.

In the meantime, Besame will also begin a wrangle that will be due before then.

Do I understand correctly?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 11:16 AM   #4124
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,606 Times in 10,232 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still game to have one in the middle. I'm waiting for this project and all the logistics to finish up and then in a few days, I'll present my idea and see if I get any takers.

Practicing patience...we all have things going on

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 11:20 AM   #4125
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
So, if I'm understanding correctly, we're doing one puzzle project for Stepfordfemme's wrangle and that's due, in her hands, no later than July 15th.

In the meantime, Besame will also begin a wrangle that will be due before then.

Do I understand correctly?
I don't think we send directly to stepfordfemme- we send to the person directly (cost of money). Stepfordfemme is suppose to be drawing names and letting us know who we trade with. That was my understanding.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 11:24 AM   #4126
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepfordfemme View Post
NEW PROJECT-

I chose this because I want this to be affordable and inclusive. I don't want anyone to not participate because it's too much $ or effort. Also we can move this project to the back burner for Besame's once sign up is done. Win-win!.

I would like to do it by random draw of all participants names--Everyone signs up...then I draw and let you know who you're going to ship to DIRECTLY.

]
A lot of good info here.... about what's happening.

Take a look.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #4127
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
I don't think we send directly to stepfordfemme- we send to the person directly (cost of money). Stepfordfemme is suppose to be drawing names and letting us know who we trade with. That was my understanding.
Yep, I did see that. Brain fart. Thanks for the reminder!

I just wanted to be sure that my understanding of us having two projects going at the same time was correct.

All I was looking for was a yes or no, folks.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 04:37 PM   #4128
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

AFTER the next 2 projects are past, it would be really cool to do one with the matchbooks. Possibly wearable art? snikker-my area. No, I dont think I need to wrangle one yet, I've only done one so far, and I was a couple days past deadline on that one. So, I gladly toss this idea out into the aether, hoping someone picks it up to wrangle.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 05:27 PM   #4129
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Talking Matchbook Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieblu View Post
AFTER the next 2 projects are past, it would be really cool to do one with the matchbooks. Possibly wearable art? snikker-my area. No, I dont think I need to wrangle one yet, I've only done one so far, and I was a couple days past deadline on that one. So, I gladly toss this idea out into the another, hoping someone picks it up to wrangle.
Raising hand. Would love to. New area to me to create, but I love wranglin..
***Getting assistance from okieblu on ideas..smiling** (your area, snikker too)...as mine would be to have them near the fireplace..
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2014, 08:15 AM   #4130
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,840 Times in 1,066 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

So, Besame's project is up next, then maybe Tommi can wrangle matchboxes, then Okieblu can wrangle wearable art? I'm in for it all!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2014, 09:40 AM   #4131
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
So, Besame's project is up next, then maybe Tommi can wrangle matchboxes, then Okieblu can wrangle wearable art? I'm in for it all!
I didn't think Besames project is up next, no decision has been made.

Stepfordfemmes project is a go and is due July 15 and sign ups are done.

Okieblue suggested a wearable art matchbook project, but understands that hey you (prefered pronoun) are not ready to wrangle a project. Tommi said he would be willing to wrangle Okieblues project idea. That would be after Stepfordfemmes project is done.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2014, 12:13 PM   #4132
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,097 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I would definitely love to see an altered matchbox project. Just to clarify--when ahk originally brought it up the idea it was for match boxes, not match books--which are two different things. It's a project we have both participated in several times in the past.

Anyway--the idea is to use one of the little match boxes where it is a box with the little drawer that slides out with the matches in there. You take the matches out, then both decorate the outside of the box and fill the inside with contents/little treasures. They are usually done around a theme, such as a color. So the outside would be decorated mostly green, for example, then filled with little green items. The match boxes are so awesome! It's like getting a mini treasure box.

So anyway, just wanted to volunteer the explanation of what they are. If Tommie wrangled, obviously he can suggest whatever theme or anything else he wants. Just seemed like no one had really heard of these before. I'd be very excited to do these again!!! Also, I like the idea of wearable art.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2014, 08:10 PM   #4133
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Raising hand. Would love to. New area to me to create, but I love wranglin..
***Getting assistance from okieblu on ideas..smiling** (your area, snikker too)...as mine would be to have them near the fireplace..
That would be great, Tommi! Match boxes as wearable art!

Sure, Be glad to help anyway I can!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2014, 08:15 PM   #4134
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
My idea was match boxes AS wearable art. And I think Tommi is going to go with that.
Though I wouldn't mind wrangling some other wearable art project, later down the line. Gotta think of something that is vaughly affordable though. And accessable to most of the group.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2014, 08:21 PM   #4135
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Half Inchies

Hi!
Have you had a chance to mail those out yet? So looking forward to getting them!
The Following User Says Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2014, 08:19 AM   #4136
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
I'm still game to have one in the middle. I'm waiting for this project and all the logistics to finish up and then in a few days, I'll present my idea and see if I get any takers.

Practicing patience...we all have things going on
Looking forward to having a project due before the one in July! Since we are only making 1 puzzled themed project, I'll still have time for more creative endeavors.
Old 05-07-2014, 08:46 AM   #4137
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepfordfemme View Post
NEW PROJECT- Please read carefully before committing
DEADLINE IS JULY 15th

This is BOLDED for emphasis as we have a participant that is signing up under the premise that I can meet her travel window.
Please do not over commit yourself.
Please do not sign up if you dropped out of other projects.
Please do not leave people hanging as this is going to be a 1-for-1 exchange. Please do not be late

As wrangler, I'm going to reserve the right to look back at your previous posts and see how you've fared in previous projects in terms of drop outs. You can all PM me if you have any questions about this.

Theme

Puzzles!

Interpret this how you will, use puzzles in your work. As part of your work.

Secret cryptex, decoder keys, 2 in 1 projects, game pieces as artwork, hidden compartments, surprises!

I want to give you all a chance to use your imagination for the piece....Altoid tins, small trinket boxes,magnets, small canvas artwork, business card holders, bracelets, keychains, you name it....

Sizing
All pieces MUST BE no bigger than lets say.....6" x 6" x 6" - room to play folks!

Participation
This is a 1-for-1 exchange. I'd like for us all to get something really awesome!~

I chose this because I want this to be affordable and inclusive. I don't want anyone to not participate because it's too much $ or effort. Also we can move this project to the back burner for Besame's once sign up is done. Win-win!.

I would like to do it by random draw of all participants names--Everyone signs up...then I draw and let you know who you're going to ship to DIRECTLY.

You are responsible for postage

I've changed the cap to 12 & I will post Tommi & Gemme's names since they are away from the site today remove your names if you aren't interested in staying with it.

Can't wait to find out who I'll be making my project for!!!
Old 05-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #4138
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool Check ..said the Czech Scott

Quote:
That would be great, Tommi! Match boxes as wearable art!

Sure, Be glad to help anyway I can!
Aye,
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2014, 05:15 PM   #4139
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I received Nanners' projects today (exquisite!!!) and will mail the projects out this weekend. Y'all will love 'em!

Quote:
Hi!
Have you had a chance to mail those out yet? So looking forward to getting them!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2014, 07:35 PM   #4140
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Since I'll be sending out the half-inchies project this weekend, I am just reposting the list of all who participated for easy reference should anyone need it to refer back to:

1. nycfem/Jennifer
2. CCB
3.Besame
4. nanners
5. okieblu
6. Tommi
7. Medusa
8. Ts_kaijira
9.suzanne (ami)
10. Gemme

Everyone will receive 9 half-inchies.

How do I... ?