Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Juneteenth is on my mind.

I’ve been invited to the D for the Juneteenth weekend. They’re throwing a party that I really want to attend. There will be a portrait artist, DJ, fortune teller, an Aunties dance contest, etc. This child knows how to throw a party. But I’m still a little (a lot) wobbly on my knees and should probably stay close to home.

There’s always next year.
Old 05-22-2023, 05:27 PM   #14942
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just off the phone with my bff and she is coming over to help me make the cinnamon rolls...she's bringing dinner & her boyfriend..fun for a Monday
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2023, 08:27 PM   #14943
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I have an appointment with my oncologist tomorrow morning, and I'm wondering what she will find, if anything. I really hope there's nothing to find.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2023, 08:13 PM   #14944
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I have an appointment with my oncologist tomorrow morning, and I'm wondering what she will find, if anything. I really hope there's nothing to find.
All is well, she found nothing of concern, just a tiny tear that only needed a dab of Neosporin. No growths, no sign of anything that shouldn't be there. "Go home, don't worry, come back and see me in six months."

- Prince
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2023, 04:06 AM   #14945
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

The poor people of Miami as the biggest clown of them all brings his circus to their city. Please be safe everyone.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2023, 03:57 PM   #14946
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default ... as well as the others who are

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
The poor people of Miami as the biggest clown of them all brings his circus to their city. Please be safe everyone.
... members of our military, secret service, FBI, DHS etc. They may have had/or currently have their employment/service to the protection of the United States compromised. These are the folks (and their families) Trumps reckless behavior has jeopardized!
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2023, 05:35 AM   #14947
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrainbow View Post
... members of our military, secret service, FBI, DHS etc. They may have had/or currently have their employment/service to the protection of the United States compromised. These are the folks (and their families) Trumps reckless behavior has jeopardized!
Absolutely ksr!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2023, 12:16 PM   #14948
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default End Grifting, please & thank you.

The fact that we have an opportunity to correct how our society rewards public servants elected to office: A) do we allow them to collect financial benefits once they are voted out of office? B) I say if they harm our country and it’s citizens, they should effectively be REMOVED from collecting any financial benefit. Period. Full stop.

As soon as our country fully realizes this and takes steps to excise grifters from taking money for a job not done well, then in my mind we finally move past grifters on the payroll.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2023, 08:10 AM   #14949
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Selling my camper.

Visiting my happy place.

Going back to Kitty Hawk and Corolla.

Marking off a couple more bucket list items.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2023, 12:01 AM   #14950
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

5 men in a tiny sub at the bottom of the Atlantic Ociean
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2023, 02:23 AM   #14951
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Toddlers heading out to go camping. I worry every time they do. I just have to remind myself of all the crazy things their parents did growing up, insane things my siblings and I did when we were young and we survived it all without any serious harm. You can't hover, fuss too much or they'll grow up all nerdy and strange and weak with all kinds of hang ups. Unable to relate to other children and be the butt of a lot of cruel jokes. Yet at the same time you don't want to play a part in helping raise a jerk or someone over confident, with no concern for others or regard for safety. It will be nice for Monte and I to have some alone time though, and all the adults going have good safety habits. They've always made it back safely... I need to breathe. Deep breaths.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2023, 11:37 PM   #14952
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

froze peaches for fall....summer is here

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2023, 02:40 PM   #14953
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

The Supreme Court. I did not realize today's ruling did not involve a real case. It was a made up case to get this ruling on the books. The woman bringing the case did not own a business, there is no person/couple they denied and it was all fabricated and brought before the court just to create this ruling. WTH
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2023, 05:29 PM   #14954
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

My beautiful big red truck died. I sold it for parts but now I am without a truck for the first time in a decade. I miss it. It’s become part of my identity to be a truck girl. Sighing….
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2023, 04:47 PM   #14955
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

on my mind is......
shingles......I have them on my right side, on my eyelid, and side of my face..........I am so tired of my journey, since last November!!! Am on a medicine for it now for 7 days!
Old 07-01-2023, 05:00 PM   #14956
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Supreme Court is courting disaster: VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
The Supreme Court. I did not realize today's ruling did not involve a real case. It was a made up case to get this ruling on the books. The woman bringing the case did not own a business, there is no person/couple they denied and it was all fabricated and brought before the court just to create this ruling. WTH
https://www.npr.org/2023/07/01/11856...rt-gay-couples
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2023, 05:42 PM   #14957
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
on my mind is......
shingles......I have them on my right side, on my eyelid, and side of my face..........I am so tired of my journey, since last November!!! Am on a medicine for it now for 7 days!
I'm so sorry! Shingles are miserable. I know three people who have had them, and one even had the vaccine, and she got them anyway. I hope it goes away soon!

- Prince
Old 07-03-2023, 07:18 PM   #14958
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I'm so sorry! Shingles are miserable. I know three people who have had them, and one even had the vaccine, and she got them anyway. I hope it goes away soon!
Thanks, Ma'am!

I got both the vaccines, too. Getting them doesn't mean you WON'T get them, just means if you do, is milder case!

Saw eye doc today, she wants to wait 2 weeks, let them abate, then will prescribe glasses for me!!!
Old 07-04-2023, 01:13 AM   #14959
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
on my mind is......
I had shingles three times in the past 13 years. The worst case involved my face. It was some of the worst pain I ever experienced! All I could do was lie in the dark w wet cold compresses on my face. It was even in my mouth! I was disfigured until the scars healed. I never felt so ugly in my life as when I was covered facially with those awful, painful sores! I hope yours are mild and you recover quickly!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2023, 08:37 AM   #14960
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I had shingles three times in the past 13 years. The worst case involved my face. It was some of the worst pain I ever experienced! All I could do was lie in the dark w wet cold compresses on my face. It was even in my mouth! I was disfigured until the scars healed. I never felt so ugly in my life as when I was covered facially with those awful, painful sores! I hope yours are mild and you recover quickly!
Thanks, Silver!! My case thusly IS mild. I didn't get blisters at all. Saw eye DR yesterday, they are not IN my eye, but on eyelid, face.

These are painful enough! Sounds like you had a severe case.

I got the shingrix vaccine series of 2, so that afforded me a much milder case!!