Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-07-2010, 02:18 AM   #3241
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Tonight is the first night of the Battle of the Nutcrackers on Ovation. I adore this ballet and tonight's version is by The Royal Ballet. Not my absolute favourite but in my top 10 for sure!
My #1 is by "The Hard Nut" by the Mark Morris Dance Group. It's set in the late 60s early 70s and has a gender bending cast. Men dancing en pointe in tutus; the maid and the mother are men. The Waltz of the Snowflakes is absolutely spectacular:

YouTube - Waltz of the Snowflakes

Watching this performance I love this Video Miss Scarlett! I have never seen Men on Point before. I was tickled to see the way their bodies handled Toe shoes.The men here did really well but still move so differently than women. Missing that light as a feather flexibility that ballerinas portrait. I also found I was looking at all the dancers to see if any of them had breasts Nice! Thank you for sharing this

Pashi
Old 12-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #3242
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passionaria View Post

Watching this performance I love this Video Miss Scarlett! I have never seen Men on Point before. I was tickled to see the way their bodies handled Toe shoes.The men here did really well but still move so differently than women. Missing that light as a feather flexibility that ballerinas portrait. I also found I was looking at all the dancers to see if any of them had breasts Nice! Thank you for sharing this

Pashi
You're welcome. I discovered this gem several years ago on Ovation. It is amazing. Unfortunately it's not in their lineup this year. (Trivia - they use about 20 lbs of glitter confetti at each performance.)

Men en pointe made me shudder. I have a cousin who danced with the Joffrey many years ago (when Ron Reagan, Jr. was there). She weighed about 5 lbs (not really, more like 95) and her feet hurt all the time and would actually bleed from her toe shoes. If she went through that I don't want to think about what the men experience.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 09:02 PM   #3243
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Blaze found the kayak he wants for Christmas , thank god.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #3244
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was at the hospital today ~ volunteering ~ and that gives me joy every second!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #3245
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing and hearing how happy and excited Blade is when he talks about his new baby niece. Boy is she gonna be spoiled rotten!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #3246
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Playing HouseDaddy and hanging out with the furbabies. Perusing jobs and knowing that once I graduate, I can hit the ground running in a field I love that is very stable and lucrative.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #3247
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

talking to an old friend on the phone...she is in her 70s and we use to be neighbors. I love her so much and we made plans to visit...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 05:25 PM   #3248
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

We got a flyer yesterday announcing my son's 8th grade graduation night at Universal Studios...picture 100s and 100s of 8th graders running around until midnight (yea....I don't want to either )

Anyway...cost is $90, plus spending money...and half has to be in by December 15th.

I signed his permission slip, wrote the check...and then wrote the teacher a note and told her I'd like to "scholarship" in a hard-working kid who deserved to go, but who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford it.

Lots of people are out of work....and that's a lot of money right before Christmas if you are.

It felt good.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #3249
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Finally getting to hold the new love of my life. The smell of her, her sounds she makes when I'm lovin on her. Chuckling....she sounds like a squeaky toy. See gallery for pics

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 06:07 PM   #3250
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing I'll get My next T shot on friday

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #3251
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have cried over joy today...
Old 12-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #3252
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

I had a late lunch with an amazing young femme.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:12 PM   #3253
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Being asked to create a very special Christmas gift.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 11:14 AM   #3254
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My daddy Bluebird playing in the trees just outside my livingroom window. I'm so happy my little family of Bluebirds decided to stay right here for the winter.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #3255
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Watching our old brown cat play like she was a kitten.. Carring the ball around, playing soccer, hiding it, only to find it and POUNCE, like she didn't put it there...
Old 12-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #3256
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

my daughter and her boyfriend unexpectantly dropped by this morning to see the house all decorated up! We had coffee and chatted while enjoying the holiday ambiance. She was off school to have some medical tests so they decided to suprise me. How wonderful!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:36 PM   #3257
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I did an ink drawing for a holiday card for a BFP member!!! Will mail it today! I hope she likes it!! And it made me smile in anticipation of her reaction!
Old 12-09-2010, 01:35 PM   #3258
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Finding a bug.

Having someone here to smash it.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 01:43 PM   #3259
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Finding a bug.

Having someone here to smash it.

Yeah, after i peeled myself off the ceiling from the SCREAMING!

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2010, 01:44 PM   #3260
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
Yeah, after i peeled myself off the ceiling from the SCREAMING!
was just a little squeel if i remember correctly.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
joy