Old 12-31-2009, 02:08 AM   #561
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

That it is 3 am and I should be in bed. I'm pretty tired!

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:10 AM   #562
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Frustration! The coffee maker is down for the count. Looks like we'll be going to Target later. Now I'm thinking about all the "fun" chores I get to do today, like take down all the xmess stuff including the outside lights. Ugggggggggggggggggh.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:36 AM   #563
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

I am exhausted but I am glad my love had her friends over for a couple nights! it was wonderful having company every night and celebrating early NYE with them - hats and all. I hope they visit again real soon.

also my knee hurts so bad. I fell in the slippery snow on the pavement
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #564
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Man there's nothing worse than the smell of body funk/odors and stale cigarette smoke. And as the temperature rises, so does the "stink factor". How do people stand that???

~Theo~
Old 01-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #565
Penelope

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In Love♥

Penelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST ReputationPenelope Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I really like my comfy new shoes.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #566
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My boss is of the dorkus amongus tribe.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2010, 12:44 PM   #567
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

My feet are cold.

... and I feel like I am being warped back in time by some serious hippy-licious music coming from the other office....

<-- not, m'kay?

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #568
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

*changing my thought process...finding a new happy place.

*changing passwords to represent the future not the past.

*cake

*The rut is back and I don't want to get stuck back in it.

*positive, fun thoughts to get through the days ahead.

*freezing cold drafts and where the hell they are coming from.

*singing karaoke with my buddies tonight and FINALLY getting spend some time laughing and joking with a great friend.

*my mortgage payment

*cake

Old 01-05-2010, 10:05 PM   #569
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
conversation with an owl; collection of mega / regular cat & dog food donations for a pet food pantry; visions; weather = zero tonight; & lunch / work plans tomorrow.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #570
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default That'll do, pig. That'll do.

Taking stock of my life and current situation, I'm thinking about how far I've come. Though I've had to rebuild my life from little to nothing more than once, I have never felt this GOOD about the process before. I still have a hella long way to go, but I see the tunnel and I KNOW there's light at the end of it. If I squinch my eyes reallllly close together, I can almost make it out. That pleases me. It pleases me even more to know that I've done this on my own. No one gets credit for the work that's been done except ME. There's no one else on my coat tails this time. No one sucking my time, money, energy and other resources. Me, me, me!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2010, 06:36 PM   #571
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Taking stock of my life and current situation, I'm thinking about how far I've come. Though I've had to rebuild my life from little to nothing more than once, I have never felt this GOOD about the process before. I still have a hella long way to go, but I see the tunnel and I KNOW there's light at the end of it. If I squinch my eyes reallllly close together, I can almost make it out. That pleases me. It pleases me even more to know that I've done this on my own. No one gets credit for the work that's been done except ME. There's no one else on my coat tails this time. No one sucking my time, money, energy and other resources. Me, me, me!

Your awesomeness is showing!!!!!
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #572
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
Your awesomeness is showing!!!!!
Shhhhhhhh. Don't TELL anyone.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #573
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

How refreshing!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #574
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
How refreshing!!

Yes you are Miss!!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #575
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

wondering why when I try to go to BF that I get a blank page with only the word CIRCA on it
Old 01-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #576
I'mOneToo

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
left of right
Relationship Status:
right of left

I'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST Reputation

I wonder what would happen if the whole internet vaporized. What would people do instead? Maybe that should be a thread.
I'mOneToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:57 PM   #577
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I got an e-card today from my Mom. She says they are going out to dinner with Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bob. Aunt Joyce has been married many times, maybe 5 or 6 at least. Anyway, I have no idea who Uncle Bob is. LMAO!

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #578
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm thinking maybe I should have a discussion with my managers about having to constantly pick up the slack from our FD Manager. She's regularly missing work between her own personal stuff and her kids' personal stuff. It has continuously fallen on my shoulders to do her job and my own and to tidy up after the other idiots that can't follow directions or use their brain. I'm getting fed up, especially considering half of them make more than I do.

Not happy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:48 PM   #579
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Longhorns lost.....<sigh>
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #580
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

when am i going to finish my sweater? It has slid off the edge of the table and into a lump on the floor. It looks rather artistic there.

When am I going to find my motivation?
I did lots more today than yesterday, but honestly that hasn't been a lot.
Nor do I think leveling up on farm town counts as getting something doneLOL

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post: