Old 11-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #41
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here goes....

I'm butch, looking for a nice femme to be a great partner. Love the wifey types....good in all aspects of a marriage. I'm 54...just a lil chunky...with a good sense of humor. I have 2 kids...one daughter and a son, 2 grandkids I love to death and would do anything for. I am a loyal person and very loving. I can cook and clean for the most part...I need passion!
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #42
Graham

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he him his
Relationship Status:
Married to wintergreengem

Graham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST ReputationGraham Has the BEST Reputation
Default HEY

the date HB line
I used to be in that line....do I get to claim my old spot?
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Graham For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 06:58 AM   #43
Beloved

How Do You Identify?:
alive
Preferred Pronoun?:
um
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,653 Times in 298 Posts
Beloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST ReputationBeloved Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Let's see...

I'm a 37 year old femme interested in meeting an FTM/butch within 10 years of my age. I really like nerds or those who appreciate education. Intelligence is sexy. Someone who is a gentleman, stable, has a career, and likes children because I have a 2.5 year old daughter. She is not a negotiable. Please be emotionally available. Someone who can laugh at themselves and not take themselves too seriously. Must be very liberal.

I'm a dental hygienist, very liberal, and generally happy. I like to go out to eat, explore cities and towns, travel, vegetarian, and fun. I also like to hang out at home. I try to be very positive and maybe to a fault. I am a very good person, very loving, and have a lot to offer.

Let's see if I get any bites....this dating thing is soooo hard. There's gotta be somebody out there.
Beloved is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beloved For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #44
wahya
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
im good

wahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputationwahya Has the BEST Reputation

I am in search of my bestfriend.. The rest will follow
wahya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wahya For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2013, 02:21 PM   #45
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahya View Post
I am in search of my bestfriend.. The rest will follow
Ditto... am a believer in this mindset, too.

^5
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #46
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
We've ALL wanted to date HB for years. Get in line.
Takin' a number
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #47
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

ok! i'll play!! this is my POF profile...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you wanna know something? Life is short! Seriously! It's also a wonderful journey, one that twists and turns and goes up and down...(I think I'm getting sea sick).

That being said, I'd like to tell you a little about me. I've been single for about 4 years now, and to be perfectly honest...I'm over it! I think I'm ready to meet my LAST wife. I want to meet someone who's kinda like me..BUT is a girly-girl. For instance, I love to cook and am pretty good at it, my specialties are "low south cooking" and BBQ/grilling. I don't drink alcohol however, I AM very 420 friendly

I am a lover of animals but I'm especially crazy about dogs and have a huge soft spot for pit bulls. I believe in the goodness of most people and the evil in some. I believe in God and I pray..a lot. I'm kinda shy and at the same time I can be the life of the party. I love my job and about 97.5% of my co-workers. I believe that it's important to laugh and have fun. I listen to all sorts of music and love to "play" with anything with the word "Digital" in it's title.

I would like to meet someone who's happy, who loves to laugh and have a good time. I'd like to meet a woman who's kind to others and I want her to make me forget to breathe when she looks at me. I'd like someone who understands the butch/femme dance. I'd like her to be a femme, a girly-girl like I said earlier. I want to have a biggo crush on her! It would be so cool if she liked a bunch of stuff that I like!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2013, 04:53 PM   #48
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
the date HB line
I used to be in that line....do I get to claim my old spot?
I missed this!!

I did see these at all.

I'm giving out tenners for compliments today so, thanks!!!!

I sincerely wish there were more people in vancouver that felt that way

thank you!!! xx
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2013, 10:49 AM   #49
BabyDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy Hym Syr Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single and looking for a sweet and honest babygirl

BabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST ReputationBabyDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Tall (5'10"), athletic(big muscles) Butch Daddy looking for sexy femme girl. Must be open and honest and a non game player. I am looking for a sweet babygirl to take care of and who will take care of me. I am handsome, have a good job and my own car and home.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #50
snowinghawk

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, and occasionaly Bitch
Relationship Status:
Single and looking for Miss Right

snowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seeking femme for LTR

I am going to try this on here..WHERE are all the FEMMES who like butches hiding? I know you are out there somewhere.

About me: I am white, 44, soft butch, 5'6'', curvy, short black hair and blue eyes, with lots of tattoos.

I am tired of being alone, and I am looking for Femme that feels the same way. I know your out there, and I am looking for you. I'm too old for games and lies. I am down to earth and honest, and would like my ideal woman to be the same. I am extremely easy going, yet very shy socially until I get to know a person. I'm very easy going and laid back kind of person. I hate drama and try my best to avoid it. I do not like crowds, but prefer a few close friends. I am rather quiet until I get to know someone. I enjoy most outdoor activities and love animals. I like to go to parks and take walks, sometimes off the path. I like to be on the waterfront and watch a sunset. Camping, hunting, fishing, and lots of outdoor things. Walks in the woods, and exploring. I'm not into the bar scene, but I will occasionally go out to one.

I would like to meet a woman who lives within 25 miles of town (Columbus,OH), and identifies as Femme (not an over the top barbie girl, but somewhat of a girly girl) someone white between 30-50 (although I might consider a bit younger or older) Blonde hair is my downfall (MAJOR TURN ON) but brunets are OK too, so are Goth looks and alternative hair colors, but please no redheads. Sorry ladies, but I have had nothing but BAD experiences with those. Tattoos and piercings OK. Right now I am looking to meet and date long term, and see what happens next. Possible relationship later, with no rush, but I am looking for my one and only. I want a woman who is out to everyone about her sexuality and not be afraid of lots of PDA when we are out somewhere together. I want to be able to hold your hand, kiss you, cop a feel, hug you, etc in public with no cares in the world. I would like someone who is honest and up front with their emotions and feelings. Must be a good communicator.

Feel free to ask me anything. I will respond to all inquiries.

If you made it this far, you might be the one for me. If your interested, drop me a line email removed by admin.com and let's see where it goes.

Last edited by Medusa; 08-10-2013 at 07:25 AM.
snowinghawk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to snowinghawk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 07:02 AM   #51
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowinghawk View Post
I would like to meet a woman who lives within 25 miles of town (Columbus,OH), and identifies as Femme (not an over the top barbie girl, but somewhat of a girly girl) someone white between 30-50 (although I might consider a bit younger or older) Blonde hair is my downfall (MAJOR TURN ON) but brunets are OK too, so are Goth looks and alternative hair colors, but please no redheads. Sorry ladies, but I have had nothing but BAD experiences with those.
I'm not going to turn this into a discussion about race but I don't think I've ever seen a personal ad where someone has posted for someone "white" before.

That's leaving aside what appears to be a discriminatory perspective on redheads.

After reading the above post, I'm suddenly viewing my curmudgeonous, embittered self in a whole new liberal light
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #52
snowinghawk

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

snowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputationsnowinghawk Has the BEST Reputation

I was simply stating what I am looking for. Why should I settle for something that I do not want or that I have no attraction to? I am only stating personal facts when I mention redheads. Im sure not all of them are bad but I have tried more than my share and they have all been the same. I am just trying to save the time and effort of myself or anyone reading my ad. If you don't fit the description of what I am looking for it's probably better to just pass.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #53
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I would like to meet a woman who lives within 25 miles of town (Columbus,OH), and identifies as Femme (not an over the top barbie girl, but somewhat of a girly girl) someone white between 30-50 (although I might consider a bit younger or older) Blonde hair is my downfall (MAJOR TURN ON) but brunets are OK too, so are Goth looks and alternative hair colors, but please no redheads. Sorry ladies, but I have had nothing but BAD experiences with those.
Wow. I'm with Ciaran. snowinghawk, I was really shocked that you would specify someone white. Do you really require whiteness? What's up with that?

And not to pick on you, but your insistence on something as insignificant, (and ephemeral), as hair colour being a deal-breaker is mind blowing. Good luck with that.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #54
snowinghawk

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Ok it's like this ladies. If I am not sexually attracted to someone it's just not going to work for me. I am not sexually attracted to women who are not white, who are redheads, or who are not femme. I am not racist. I have many friends of many ethnic backgrounds. I know what I want and will not settle for less. Why should I. And as far as having good luck with this....actually I have met an amazing femme here who fit my description of what I am looking for and so much more.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #55
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

I answered a singles ad once, we chatted for a while and decided to meet. She asked if I was a white woman. I said yes, and she replied "we'll see". I laughed and we met later that day for lunch. The first thing she said was "you really are white! " " yes, and I glow in the dark. " I replied. Seems she preferred white women for various reasons, but was partnered with women of various cultures in the past. It may not be PC or even polite, but not everyone needs to be. I have preferences also. It is important to me to be able to understand not only how someone likes their coffee in the morning , but whether we are compatible culturally. It relates to our race, our socioeconomic status, our religious education and beliefs, our education levels, whether we were bottle or breast fed.

There are probably on average 1,000 different variables on what attracts us to a potential lover, for lack of a crystal ball, we start with what we are most familiar. The face we see in the morning while we brush our teeth.

We may fall in love with an exotic face down the road, but until we are in a more comfortable space with the unknown, we will continue to go with the familiar.

PC or not. Like it or not. Very few of us grow up in a cosmopolitan, egalitarian home. Very few of us grow up eating cuisine from around the world. It's a miracle we can find a lover who sticks it out after the honeymoon. Let alone after the "you didn't replace the toilet paper" incident.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #56
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
I answered a singles ad once, we chatted for a while and decided to meet. She asked if I was a white woman. I said yes, and she replied "we'll see". I laughed and we met later that day for lunch. The first thing she said was "you really are white! " " yes, and I glow in the dark. " I replied. Seems she preferred white women for various reasons, but was partnered with women of various cultures in the past. It may not be PC or even polite, but not everyone needs to be. I have preferences also. It is important to me to be able to understand not only how someone likes their coffee in the morning , but whether we are compatible culturally. It relates to our race, our socioeconomic status, our religious education and beliefs, our education levels, whether we were bottle or breast fed.

There are probably on average 1,000 different variables on what attracts us to a potential lover, for lack of a crystal ball, we start with what we are most familiar. The face we see in the morning while we brush our teeth.

We may fall in love with an exotic face down the road, but until we are in a more comfortable space with the unknown, we will continue to go with the familiar.

PC or not. Like it or not. Very few of us grow up in a cosmopolitan, egalitarian home. Very few of us grow up eating cuisine from around the world. It's a miracle we can find a lover who sticks it out after the honeymoon. Let alone after the "you didn't replace the toilet paper" incident.
Sweet Bliss, I agree. IMHO I don't think Snowinghawk meant anything racial about it. Its just their personal preference.
I am not racial at all! I have many ethnicities in my family and love everyone equally. But when it comes to partnering or dating, I do have a certain "type" I am attracted to. I am not attracted to other femmes. Nor am I fond of multiple facial piercings or facial tattoos. That's not saying I would wouldn't befriend the person, but I wouldn't be attracted to them in general as partner potential.
That's the great thing about this site. We can all like or dislike anything and everything or nothing at all. As long as we aren't degrading or calling out a certain race or characteristic in someone and are respectful, our personal tastes/preferences are just that....OUR preferences. We don't all have to agree-just be respectful.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #57
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If you don't fit the description of what I am looking for it's probably better to just pass.

Well, the good news for you and me is that I think I do fit the description - in that I'm white with dark hair (I did have copper highlights in my early twenties - hope that is okay?) and I'm possibly in the femme camp as you've kindly referred to me as one of "ladies" in post # 457.

Alas, I'm not within a short distance of Columbus, OH ..... otherwise, we'd likely be making love with each other in the kitchen just now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
It may not be PC or even polite, but not everyone needs to be. I have preferences also. It is important to me to be able to understand not only how someone likes their coffee in the morning , but whether we are compatible culturally. It relates to our race, our socioeconomic status, our religious education and beliefs, our education levels, whether we were bottle or breast fed.

I'm not sure that's true - well, I cannot speak generally but certainly from my perspective. I am culturally insular and far from PC - I will continue to be so. I grew up in an almost 100% monocultural, white British-Irish environment and, whilst I now live in a large cosmopolitan city, it's that monocultural environment that I yearn for and will always be home.

However, for me in terms of relationships, differences often attract. Doesn't necessarily mean a polar opposite but, certainly, I would run a mile (actually, more like a marathon) if I ever stumbled upon some sort of femme equivalent of me who had similar background, status, religion etc.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 01:02 PM   #58
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I know what I want and will not settle for less. Why should I.
There in lies the rub.

What you consider "less than" is what others may consider best.
Agreed, attraction is based on one's personal preference.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Etc.

The words..." Less than" are so caustic.
If you stated..." I know what I want and will not accept what I don't want."
That statement sounds so much better and leaves out the negative implications that do not belong there.

As far as experience goes,
I was just wondering what would happen if you fell for a blond haired woman who was a natural red head? She just happens to color her hair.

Just a few of my thoughts.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 01:05 PM   #59
snowinghawk

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

[QUOTE
I was just wondering what would happen if you fell for a blond haired woman who was a natural red head? She just happens to color her hair.

[/QUOTE]

That would be perfectly fine with me. I just have no attraction what-so-ever to redheads.
The Following User Says Thank You to snowinghawk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #60
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[QUOTE
That would be perfectly fine with me. I just have no attraction what-so-ever to redheads.[/QUOTE]

I think the point trying to be made is you being superficial about a potential partner just because their hair is a certain color. It doesn't make a woman any better just because her hair is lighter or darker. So tell me this, if you fall in love with "Jane" who has awesome blond hair and a year down the road she decides to let her hair go back to the natural color of flaming red, you would end the relationship? After all, she is a redhead and that disqualifies her from what is acceptable. I'm curious to know....