starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Having a text wake me up saying "I am boarding the plane". She will be here for 2 weeks!! Joy!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 07:08 PM   #6302
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My niece learning how to cook. She's so funny!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2015, 07:27 PM   #6303
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Not having a squishy kitchen floor

An amazingly delicious supper

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:24 AM   #6304
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My son has been collecting coins he finds on the ground outside... he's got like $4 bucks... what a smart kid!
Old 06-29-2015, 12:30 PM   #6305
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing and hearing the kids I'm babysitting today have fun and their laughter and smiles. They're awesome kids!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2015, 09:49 PM   #6306
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Talking to the mom of one of my daughters friends... knowing she's finally finding friends who have things in common with her.
Old 06-29-2015, 11:11 PM   #6307
Humanesque

How Do You Identify?:
Human and approachable.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Siri answered the question! Eating Shark Soup and laughing to the bank!

Location: Right where I am supposed to be on the Hill in the arms of friends,family my loved ones. California
Humanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST Reputation

The beautiful sunset.
Humanesque is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Humanesque For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2015, 03:48 PM   #6308
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Typically, I detest details in all their various forms....

....as I'm much more of an overall picture sort of thinker. However, today they were a respite from larger looming certainties (and uncertainties).

Losing myself in the day's minutiae was a joyous and passionate love affair.

And I feel really good as a direct result.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:21 PM   #6309
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Getting the pictures we took via her cell phone sent to my cell phone so I can post our pics from Saturday!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2015, 08:04 PM   #6310
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

holding my cat Zoe.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2015, 09:13 PM   #6311
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My best friend's excitement when they told me about the hummingbird they watched feed from my feeders today.

Getting home after a long day in town.

The response from a friend when they saw the frozen treat and soft pretzel I bought for them.

Calling for positive energy and getting so many wonderful responses.

Speaking to a local friend and finding out their organic blueberries will be ready by the gallon full in a couple weeks...and sharing this news with my favorite elderly neighbor lady. She's gonna swap old recipes with me in exchange for my homegrown eggs.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2015, 08:26 AM   #6312
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,810 Times in 448 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Driving through the countryside in gentle rain and seeing everything so lush and verdant and then noticing a green field with an unbelievable amount of poppies in.....the right red against the green was stunning.

DC
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2015, 11:57 AM   #6313
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Seeing Genesis on the reunion list!!!
Old 07-04-2015, 08:46 PM   #6314
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

It's been a very adventurous, fun day!!
Old 07-04-2015, 11:34 PM   #6315
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

My daughter, her BF and my granddaughter came for a bar-b-que today. We had a Tri-tip on the grill plus other delicious food.

My GF and I live in a city that allows "safe and sane" fireworks and all of us in the cul-de-sac in which we live set out our chairs and we had our own fireworks show.

We had a wonderful day and it reminded me of the old-fashioned 4th of July's when my girls were small.

It was a joyful day!

Happy July 4th!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2015, 11:50 PM   #6316
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

My partner and I just got done with an almost 2 hour debate. It ended in laughter and kisses.

Earlier today I went to my parents house (she went to hers). We ate lots of good barbecue, watched a bit of tour de france, and then settled on the 2007 Crossroads Guitar Fest. At one point my mom asked if that was Robert Johnson playing (it was Hubert Sumlin). No, Momma, he died before you were born. Lol.

Lots of love today.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2015, 06:50 PM   #6317
Humanesque

How Do You Identify?:
Human and approachable.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Siri answered the question! Eating Shark Soup and laughing to the bank!

Location: Right where I am supposed to be on the Hill in the arms of friends,family my loved ones. California
Humanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST ReputationHumanesque Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing a sybling I have not seen since she was 10 years old. She came back from across the pond just to spend time with me. Makes me heart happy she is staying for a while.
Humanesque is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Humanesque For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2015, 01:56 PM   #6318
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My every other Monday client, owner of my recently passed proxy dog, gifted me his collar to remember him by....

It made me happy and teary all at the same time.....

I just miss my big Gus.... <3
Old 07-06-2015, 04:34 PM   #6319
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Knowing that you can keep some things under wraps and control. And being able to let the rest slide. Being able to apologize. And knowing it's accepted genuinely. Life is good!
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2015, 05:47 PM   #6320
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Picking up my newly sandblasted and powder coated rims for my jeep. Super happy. Now it's time to tire shop.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy