Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

I just watched The Kings Speech...I was a little suspect of it, but I ended up enjoying it very much. I really loved the character of Geoffrey Rush, who played the man who helped the king. Well worth a look.

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #122
Starrynightaw

How Do You Identify?:
Femme. Queer. Submissive.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Girl, Honey :)
Relationship Status:
Single!

Location: Southern Alabama, But I can also be found in surrounding areas. (Travel Alot)
Starrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST ReputationStarrynightaw Has the BEST Reputation

I saw "The Hangover 2" last night. Amazing.
Starrynightaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:05 PM   #123
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb Saw 2 movies last night

Saw Green Lantern...I really enjoyed it, a lot!

Then we went to Bridesmaids and despite the funny parts, I really wasn't that impressed. The best part of the whole movie is when they got food poisoning...other than that, it was almost a difficult movie to watch.
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #124
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Just got back from seeing
Green Lantern
YES it was a great movie.
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 04:27 PM   #125
Dallas2010

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Taken

Dallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST ReputationDallas2010 Has the BEST Reputation

I watch Jarhead with my pre-military son... I'd seen it before but now that he is going into the service I watched again with him.
Dallas2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 05:09 PM   #126
Bohemian Rhapsody

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,princess
Relationship Status:
possibly disillusioned, too stubborn to quit

Bohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST Reputation

I just watched a movie called " Ran" pronounced Rahn. Its a Japanese King Lear. Very excellent movie.
Bohemian Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bohemian Rhapsody For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #127
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Independent Lens: Two Spirit
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #128
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
Independent Lens: Two Spirit
I caught that too. I recorded it as well. I have run across the four genders in my shamanic studies, quite often as a matter of fact. I thought all in all it was a great show.

I finally watched the social network. I loved the screenplay. Very quick, sharp and spot on for the acting. I was surprised I liked it. But I do like Sorkin screenplays/writing. I was not familiar with the Director, but who cares... thumbs up from me.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 09:33 AM   #129
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Gone With the Wind....for like the millionth time.....I love Scarlett, but I do think she was just mean to Rhett...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #130
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

American Gothic
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:16 AM   #131
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Saw "The Other Woman" last night. Natalie Portman and Lisa Kudrow.

Cant decide if I liked it. Lisa will always be Phoebe from Friends, and tackling a role where she is the ultimate bitch of an ex wife just wasnt plausible to me.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #132
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Naked Ambition by photographer Michael Grecco. Ebon and I thought he did an excellent job and we are on the hunt for his book now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:39 AM   #133
amnesia.bfp

How Do You Identify?:
not sure
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess
Relationship Status:
Guess

amnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputationamnesia.bfp Has the BEST Reputation

What was the last movie that I saw?

I can't remember.

Who am I?
amnesia.bfp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #134
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I watched "Hereafter" w/Matt Damon, and "Just Go With It" w/Adam Sandler & Jennifer Aniston. Both were ok. Nothing spectacular. Just entertaining.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #135
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

I just rewatched "Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf". Just an amazing film. There's the craziness of the script (the play really) and then there's the photography, the way the thing is shot , the direction was amazing and seeing them make Elizabeth Taylor look ugly was amazing.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #136
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUSR6VKCR40"]YouTube - ‪Bad Teacher Trailer‬‏[/nomedia]

Bad Teacher

Cameron Diaz is very funny.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #137
InsatiableHeart

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
what an amazing thing love is

InsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST ReputationInsatiableHeart Has the BEST Reputation

I went with friends last night and saw Transformers in 3D!! What an awesome movie
Old 07-04-2011, 05:55 AM   #138
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I've recently watched Stone and Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
Stone was an ok movie (I guess). Nothing to rave about - it left me in an odd mood.
Boy was a good movie if you are interested in that subject ... I certainly did not expect the ending.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 01:58 AM   #139
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2. It was actually kinda cute.

Red Riding Hood. Finally got this. I always thought the previews looked cool, but part of me kept thinking "Really? A movie about the children's story. I bet it'll be lame." Plus it kinda had an M Night Shyamalan look to it and I am generally disappointed in his movies. So I wasn't expecting much. I really liked it. The filming and costuming was actually pretty good. The use of the red and the way the wolf looked and interacted with Red, was very hot. Plus the whole story and Gary Oldman didn't suck.

Now getting ready to pop in Rango, the one with Johnny Depp in it. hmmmmm We'll see how that goes.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 06:56 AM   #140
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Recently viewed: Burlesque; cute/sweet movie, it def gave me a different view of Aguilera, she has a lot more talent than I had thought previously.
The Rite: Anthony Hopkins is of course, amazing... good flick, kinda creepy.
Insidious: best "scare" flick I have seen in a while. Actually "jumped" at a couple shots!
Adjustment Bureau: Good story and interesting in that kind of "Inception" sort of how things are affected. Very modern day forbidden love story.
Sucker Punch: If you're into the CGI style fantasy/graphic novel, it was awesome. Great soundtrack and tons of action, albeit a bit hard to follow the internal story line, the visuals and action did keep me engaged. ( or maybe it was my inner 17 year old boy) whichevah... I dug it. LOL.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:

Tags
film, movie