Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

A sage green dress with black circles that would look adorable on me.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2016, 12:41 PM   #13042
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
A sage green dress with black circles that would look adorable on me.
it's sounds adorable..i hope you bought it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2016, 12:44 PM   #13043
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
it's sounds adorable..i hope you bought it!
No, only because someone else was wearing it, otherwise it would be mine. LOL
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2016, 04:19 PM   #13044
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind...

I feeeeeeeel like if I could just have an ice-cold, really crispy club soda that my bad attitude would disappear just like the bubbles. I love intense bubbles that sting my throat just a little bit - it's so refreshing.

That and I think I'm going to take a short time-out to do some yoga. I believe I will be well-served to do those things prior to submitting any assignments this evening, lol. The rant helped, though. lol, I never rant in real life - I'm so mellow in person; but I do love putting a good diatribe to paper.

Last edited by Smiling; 08-28-2016 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Used the word "rant" too many times in one paragraph and it annoyed me. :)
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2016, 05:10 PM   #13045
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

How I kinda want to be spontaneous and maybe take some crazy chances? Nothing dangerous! Just branch out and try something new...... Take steps to change what I don't like in my life and do what I feel will make me happy. I need to stop letting fear, worry, etc hold me back and just go for it!! LOL! Easier said than done.
Old 08-29-2016, 05:46 PM   #13046
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner.

I've been a little bit food-averse lately. And for me, that is definitely not normal. Everytime I eat, I feel like utter garbage for the next few hours. I mean serious bloat, sometimes nauseous, and so dog tired that I can barely keep my eyes open.

And I haven't been getting really hungry which is also unusual for me. I'm not really hungry right now, but I can tell I will later and if I eat then I won't be able to sleep comfortably (heartburn), so I'm thinking about what to have that will be just enough.

Also, that a full-body wax would be nice. I'm sorry - that entire post was way TMI.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:18 PM   #13047
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling View Post
I've been a little bit food-averse lately. And for me, that is definitely not normal. Everytime I eat, I feel like utter garbage for the next few hours. I mean serious bloat, sometimes nauseous, and so dog tired that I can barely keep my eyes open.

And I haven't been getting really hungry which is also unusual for me. I'm not really hungry right now, but I can tell I will later and if I eat then I won't be able to sleep comfortably (heartburn), so I'm thinking about what to have that will be just enough.

Also, that a full-body wax would be nice. I'm sorry - that entire post was way TMI.
Reading what's on your mind is always enjoyable. Even the ranting maybe especially the ranting.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2016, 06:52 PM   #13048
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Reading what's on your mind is always enjoyable. Even the ranting maybe especially the ranting.
Thank you, Wrang1er.
Old 08-31-2016, 05:31 AM   #13049
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

What is on my mind? I am hoping that the impending tropical storm holds off until tomorrow to make landfall because I am scheduled to teach an intermediate canine trick class this afternoon. I would hate to have to reschedule on such short notice.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 07:09 AM   #13050
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

On my mind...one small unworthy associate, had her Mother come in to fight her battle. Who has their parent come in? She is 20! tisk tisk..., if she only did what was asked of her, paid attention to schedules and didn't demand I run my business around her....lol...
Her mom, actually threatened me, but not to my face. I'm not really scared, just worried about my pretty new car getting keyed!

Said associate has yet to talk to me, just to everyone else. Hello? I'm the supervisor..lol

And yesterday....a dead body was found about 50 yards from the store....
(Key up scary music)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 08:35 AM   #13051
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Rugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thinking out loud

How do I successfully get out of an afternoon staff meeting???
It's mandatory because I'm the head of security.
But when this guy talks, I want to rip my ears off and start
Eating them to make people think I'm crazy.
Not crazy, just don't want to be in a boring meeting.
Rugged is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 09:48 AM   #13052
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Starting my new job on Monday. It freaks me out and being single, really hard. Four shifts left at Starbucks and I can exit this emotional train wreck that job has put me on.

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2016, 01:32 PM   #13053
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

booking a flight to see someone!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2016, 04:50 PM   #13054
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Family issues.
Old 09-01-2016, 04:52 PM   #13055
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

American Airline's and their stupidity!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 08:56 PM   #13056
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default Random thinking

Below is an example of the random thinking that occurs in my head and how it leads to other thoughts. Sometimes sharing those thoughts are the only way to derail them.

Oddly enough insects are on my mind right now. I have now pretty much lived in almost all of the USA time zones and while most people would expect each to be different I wonder if anyone else notice the vast difference in small things, like insects. Sure there are similarities like flies, bees, ants, and spiders but even in those common ones there are huge differences. So if insects are different in each time zones and we accept that even expect it then why are so many humans I have encountered through out my years suprised/shocked that someone might just be different than themselves. If only bcs of the time zone they live in never mind any other factors.

Maybe I should have a drink after all. *chuckle*
Old 09-09-2016, 09:33 PM   #13057
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I hope I don't get points taken away for all my deletes tonight! Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2016, 06:40 PM   #13058
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Ever since I watched the preview for Morgan Freeman's upcoming episode of Through The Wormhole, I'm more than curious to see what they will present (as they have the opportunity to reach a huge audience)
"Are There More Than Two Sexes?
Season 7 - Sep 13, 2016
Science reveals the line between male and female is blurred, and the battle of the sexes happens deep within our cells."
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2016, 10:23 PM   #13059
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

That I am still hungry after eating kettle corn.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2016, 06:56 PM   #13060
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My stepdaughter and her battle with addiction.