Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 06-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #2801
Sassybren

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Sassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST ReputationSassybren Has the BEST Reputation

I think my brain has sunburn

Bren
Sassybren is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sassybren For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #2802
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
I think my new tennis shoes look like old people walking shoes

Sad Face,
Dylan

Thank god they don't have velcro laces
Omg, they do not! Stop being such a big silly!
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #2803
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default alot

that I dont think there is a shortage of wonderful people to date. Thats never been a problem for me. Sometimes I think my dates are much better than my relationships ... I think I pick short term better than I do long term...

I left the bathroom sink on and flooded my kitchen ceiling. Never have I felt so brainless and so afraid.

I am adopting a 10 year old newf and I go get him tomorrow. His name is Dawson but we will call him Dawk. Like Duck but with an aw instead of a ock. LOL

I also might be fostering an 11 year old newf that someone abandoned at the pound last Friday. Someone was on the card to pick him up today and I am hoping they did...better he go with what I assume, is someone who knew him. But if not, newf number 3 will come home to Rose Cottage. However, since he is a rescue, I have newf people in line who will chip in some for his bail out money, his vet bills and food. He has a serious something going on his legs. I think he is truly flea bitten. Poor thing. I will lay awake tonight worrying about him until I can call tomorrow AM to see if he was taken or, abandoned yet again by someone..

I dog sat a year old lahso apso mix. Cute as pie. Its my nieces. She cant seem to get him to quit peeing in the house. He didnt make a single mistake with me. Not even when the kitchen turned into a rain forest!

my old girl Story has handled the move and changes very well. Her favorite times are when I am working in the garden and she is laying under the pergola of grapes, on the cool pavement of the driveway, watching me.

I am really low on cash and yet as long as I can get gas money, I can do just about anything I need to do

my daughter wants to get involved with horses with me. Hmmm...now that I have no money for a horse, my kid wants to do this as a mom and daughter activity..ok...so out goes the prayers...if you care to help out with this, feel free to add your prayers. Somehow I think it will involve service work, like I do with the old newfs...

I like reps too. Its nice to see who read my posts and had a nice thing to say. on the other end of the spectrum, I also grunt when I see people publicly post little negative inuendos about things people have to say..not just about my words/posts, but I have seen it done to other people too. To me they are the garden slugs of the internet. Feed them beer and they think they are happy when really, they are drowning in their own stupidity self righteousness...

I am a happy lesbian. And a happy older lesbian. And I am a happy older content lesbian.

I am out of peanut butter

And I am the honey to your peanut butter...you know who I am talking to..waving at you...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #2804
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Currently:

The fact that I just remembered I have brown sugar cinnamon Pop Tarts in my trunk. Life is sweet (literally)! It's just what the doctor ordered after a looooong week.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #2805
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Al & Tipper Gore separate after 40 years of marriage. What in the he** happened?!
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 06:23 PM   #2806
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

that my cousin is a lazy ass and still has his crap in my house

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #2807
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Al & Tipper Gore separate after 40 years of marriage. What in the he** happened?!
maybe she's a dyke.. or.. lesbian.. or trans.. or em.. queer.. or sumfin.. or just tired of the same ole shit.. :P
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #2808
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Because:

A. they're taken
B. they're dead, or haven't been born yet
C. and, my personal fave, they don't exist...ok, maybe they do, but they're scarcer then the perverbial needle in the haystack!

Ok, moving right along with my hopeful, optimistic self...lol
I sooooo agree with you You rock LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #2809
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I had to put Shadow in a cage tonight because she's going to the vet tomorrow for a culture or something like that in her mouth and they have to put her out. She was scared as I closed and locked the door behind her. At least it's bigger than the cages the vet. I set up 2 very nice kitty condos in the living room. They are actually large dog cages, one on top of the other. I usually leave the doors open and a few of our cats sleep in them with the blankets I tossed inside. Not sure how we swung the money for the vet, but I'm not going to ask either. I know we still have to get 3 big bags of Science Diet and 4 tubs of cat litter. I'm thinking this is where we borrow from Peter to pay Paul and worry about it next month.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #2810
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

is it bedtime yet?... cause i am EXHAUSTED!!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 07:42 AM   #2811
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, Jo, that is a scary thing alright!! Your mom must've been scared out of her wits!! Glad she's ok, whew!

Thanks for the suggestion. I have had the breaker box checked, and all's ok. It's just a power surge thing. But it seems I'm the only one...no one else that I've heard on my road has had these experiences, but then I don't get to talk to my neighbors much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Oooo be careful with this. My mother's house got struck by lightening and it fried everything. She replaced it all, but then had ongoing problems with electrical things in odd ways. Turned out the wiring in the house was damaged from the lightening strike and had to be replaced.....which she discovered when it arced across her bed...with her in it.

You might want to have an electrician come check just to be safe....

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:26 AM   #2812
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

My coffee has gone cold, lol...

Having the day to myself, since my best friend is off and she has her little boy with her running errands..Time to finish watching Bones season 3 on NetFlix.

Looking forward to tomorrow when I am getting two new tires and an alignment done on my car in anticipation of going to get the kids in ten days..
Old 06-02-2010, 08:40 AM   #2813
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind right now....

A work wedding that I have to attend this Saturday. I can feel the life suckin' out of me already ~ but at least there is CAKE

Hoping that boo is alright. She either got bit by something or had an allergic reaction last night, and her lip is hella swollen. Benedryl didn't help ~ so she's off to the dr. in about an hour.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 08:41 AM   #2814
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

I was awake this morning so decided to go ahead and mow even though the grass was ridiculously high and the dew was still on it. The mower did okay, it would clog up some, but I kept it pretty cleared. While I'm cutting the back yard I am remembering as a teen, my Dad not letting me mow early in the morning because he said the dew/wet grass made the mower work harder and he wanted it to last. So I always had to mow in the heat, or late in the afternoon, which might cramp my social style. So anyway, I'm mowing thinking, "ha, it's my mower now to wear down if I want to and I like mowing early in the morning."

So I finished the back yard and went to start the front. I hadn't gotten all the way around my first pass when I hear this bang, and change in pitch of the motor. So I cut it off and flip it over. There on the ground lies the blade, and a sheared off bolt.

My father was no doubt up there nudging his friends laughing at what a stuborn daughter he has!

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 12:02 PM   #2815
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

One thing i am very good at is interviewing.

Walked right in, laid it out and was hired on the spot.

2nd Tier Network Engineer.

Thank god for computers lol
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #2816
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Shadow went for her culture today and was a good little girl while they opened up her mouth to swab it. She didn't try to bite any of them at a place she's never been before. It'll be a couple of days before the results come back from the lab. I'm hoping the results will be an easy fix. The info will be faxed to my vet and then we can figure out what to do from there. Even though Shadow is the one that went for the culture today, Mama Kitty also has this mouth infection and has been battling it on and off for far longer than Shadow. Only with Mama Kitty I never knew she still had it because she doesn't show symptoms like Shadow. Just when we think it clears up, it comes back with a roar. Hopefully, if we have a carrier amongst them, Shadow's culture results will help our vet find a cure for all of them without making them too uncomfortable. At this point, I don't care if it means medicating all of them whether they have it or not. I just want to be able to make it so none of them have to endure this discomfort.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #2817
smokielynn

How Do You Identify?:
softbutch

smokielynn will become famous soon enoughsmokielynn will become famous soon enough

Well never mind I be be nice....LOL Missyou....
Old 06-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #2818
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokielynn View Post
Well never mind I be be nice....LOL Missyou....
'Bout flippen time you got here
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #2819
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

If I take a nap now, will I be able to sleep tonight?
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #2820
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Ted Koppel and his wife lost their 40 yo son, Andrew. He died Monday night from binge drinking. RIP Andrew.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote