Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #1841
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl View Post
losing my hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows is leaving me feeling much less like a girl these days. it's hard to look in the mirror. I hate it.

Hair, eyelashes, eyebrows do not make the girl, beauty is so much deeper than that. You remain all girl and so much more!

You will win this battle and come out so much stronger. You may even be surprised with your hair growing back a different color or with different texture (curls vs straight or vs v vs.)

Meet this challenge head on, it's just a blip in the big picture...YOU WILL WIN.

Sending lots of strength in prayers your way!
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 02:11 PM   #1842
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

what is ON my mind... well I have a headache all because of Hot-Not's B-Day. I think I thought it was my birthday.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #1843
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl View Post
losing my hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows is leaving me feeling much less like a girl these days. it's hard to look in the mirror. I hate it.
hey girl** This too will pass. Heckofa thing to happen, but, it is temporary. I have known some very wonderful women that had beautiful heads we would never have seen otherwise.

My Mom was one, and she had great hair when it came back, darker than her original.

You get to experiment with what kind, color and angle of eyebrows you can invent.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #1844
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Am I being the best version of myself that I can be?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #1845
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldyluck88 View Post
It's a rather nice day outside, a bit cloudy but a good day to bbq. It's been awhile since I have eaten a steak, and it sounds so yummmy right now!! haha

What time should I be there?
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #1846
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quick! Someone promise Bo a BBQ'ed steak every night at the Reunion.... maybe he'll show up!!

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 07:26 PM   #1847
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

omg...when I got home from having Oestera/Easter at my sisters, I was told the gas company had to be called out. My butch buddy, Jean, was helping her nephew mow grass today. They do my yard. And before they started the mower, Jean detected a gas leak! It was in the space behind my trailer and the trailer behind me. Had they started the mower, chances are it would have lit the escaped gas...the manager was called who called the gas company and they came and fixed it. This is really scary because one town over, a whole house was blown apart after the caught scent of a gas leak...the gas company was on their way when the house blew...

I had smelled it a few days ago and didnt think anything of it. Lord what is WRONG with me????
Old 04-04-2010, 07:27 PM   #1848
firie
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

firie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputationfirie Has the BEST Reputation

Life on the Discovery Channel is super cool, especially the ocean one.
firie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 07:29 PM   #1849
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Deadliest Catch is on in a half an hour...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 07:32 PM   #1850
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

My sweet and innocent mind is currently being corrupted. All of this sex and death.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moxie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #1851
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I am flipping thru the latest edition of Famous Smoke Shop.

I am wondering about my tax returns.

I am hoping to go deep sea fishing with the above.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #1852
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by firie View Post
Life on the Discovery Channel is super cool, especially the ocean one.
It's been pretty amazing watching so far....as long as the baby mountain goat stays alive I'll keep watching!
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #1853
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
My sweet and innocent mind is currently being corrupted. All of this sex and death.
I'm sorry. I know you are talking but I am just not understanding the words you are using.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 08:30 PM   #1854
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Just when I finally learned how to post YouTube videos, it changed and I can't figure it out.

Damn them, just damn them at YouTube

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #1855
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Go Butler, kick Duke's ass.
Gotta root for my home team.
Still a Hoosier through and through.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:49 PM   #1856
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
Go Butler, kick Duke's ass.
Gotta root for my home team.
Still a Hoosier through and through.
Go Duke Gooooo WOOO HOOO LOL
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #1857
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I. Am. Cold.

The fireplace is on, the heat is set to 64, the side window is closed and I've got two layers of shirts. Why am I so darn chilled? To the bone, even!

Brrrr.....

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:51 PM   #1858
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,294 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation

Its not what. Its whom. That person that was there to brighten my world.
Oh well.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #1859
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I. Am. Cold.

The fireplace is on, the heat is set to 64, the side window is closed and I've got two layers of shirts. Why am I so darn chilled? To the bone, even!

Brrrr.....

Either you're getting sick or the weather is very cold where you are.

I'm sitting in the computer room of our house with the window open, enjoying the breeze with my furbabies.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 04-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #1860
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

I'm learning for every good week I have, I have one bad day.

The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: